+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
red9999 said:
GOD is great :D :D :D
Holding my visa and CPR in hand..cant express my emotions, so i wont..but would like to share many important info that might help others in this forum, cause without this forum and many memorable forumites whome i cant find them now.. my waiting times would have been..no word to describe it.. :p
so here we go.. ;;;disclaimer; its only my observations from my experience and i followed these, so please dont entirely depend, do ur math as well.

For ppl who are still waiting for any news from their respective vOs for long; plz try to disturb ur file by updating any new minor piece of info. apply gscm notes, atleast that way visa offier will literally touch ur file.

For ppl who recieved their PER and yet no MR: first and the foremost : send ASAP the police clearance certificate as soon as u have them from all countries visited by u n stayed there for more than 3-6months, this way they wont hesitate/scared to process your file and get out of the guilt of approving a "would be terrorist" to their country.. hope u caught my drift.. if u havent received MR even after u gave them ur PCCs then u shud apply for notes every 2-3months, its polite way of poking visa officer to look into ur file without direct communication. Try to update new piece of info to ur file like change in address, phone number etc - with CSE , DONT ask standard questions in your CSE " when will i get my visa?? when will i get my mr?? etc" u WILL receive automated standard replies. and plz... ZERO aggression/frustration in ur CSE. vent it out anywhere else except on VO. they dont need it esp from u. Ask a question such a way that they will be compelled to give u answers. remember: 100% politeness required. Eg: Dear Visa officer i have been promoted in my job do i need to send the required papers,?" ur creativity in expressing ur politeness in CSE shud get u thru, i just gave u very mundane eg u need to add some more, u might be successful in ur first attempt.. if not try next 3-4 times with one month gap within.

For ppl who recieved MR: i need not say much as it is 90% done theres no looking back its just matter of time that they give u visa. Max time that u can wait is, one year.. sorry to say but atleast u know how much time u can wait and for sure to receive visa, unlike others who have no idea and r in complete darkness about their limit of waiting. cause ur visa cannot be ignored for more than 12 months max since ur visa would be exactly one year from medicals. They NEED to give u ur visa before that expires. So keep ur hopes up. and just wait just in case ---if its really been like 10months since ur TLU, then its better to send a very very gentle CSE to the VO and 'remind' him that ur tlu was ages ago. and is about to expire.. that should set him to send u ur much awaited PPR.

For ppl who got PPR; YAY!! u know it, i know it, every one knows it... its just a matter of time.. but then even evry second is like an year.. so yes pressing down the nail biting moments is inevitable.. n just wait..no CSE or notes.. just wait.. but if its too long like a 2 months ..yes plz worry and raise CSE immediately track ur passort make sure its not lost in transit.

miscellaneous: strictly IMO
Last but not least.. Pray, earn Karmic credits like feeding old animals on street, visit orphanages, old age homes, spend time about eco -conservation... etc.. , if nothing atleast stop non veg food, atleast that way u wud be away from negative credit.

Finally before i run off.. this forum has made everyone a canadian immigration consultant, i regret spending money on my consultant. :p
I was very dejected and almost lost hope when i didnt hear anything after slu last year. thanx to this forum got good info n i was able to cope up.
hope my contribution above helps..any doubts will try my best to address.. ;D

GOD is great! 8)
congrats

Atifbutt1928

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2014
Doc's Request.
NOthing Yet
Nomination.....
PER Rec: 21 March 2015
AOR Received.
SLU 18 August 2015
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
TLU 17 September 2015
Med's Request
30-06-16
Med's Done....
21-07-16
Interview........
I hope not (additional docs request on 12-07-16)
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
Inshallah soon
Atifbutt1928 said:
I am waiting for MR and I have submitted the Police reports with my application. The reports for our current address are now expired. Do you suggest me to apply for the fresh police reports and submit them to cic before they ask me for it or they update me on my case anyway?
One more question....... What procedure and mode of communication does a VO adopt to verify the work experience?

Thanks

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
red9999 said:
GOD is great :D :D :D
Holding my visa and CPR in hand..cant express my emotions, so i wont..but would like to share many important info that might help others in this forum, cause without this forum and many memorable forumites whome i cant find them now.. my waiting times would have been..no word to describe it.. :p
so here we go.. ;;;disclaimer; its only my observations from my experience and i followed these, so please dont entirely depend, do ur math as well.

For ppl who are still waiting for any news from their respective vOs for long; plz try to disturb ur file by updating any new minor piece of info. apply gscm notes, atleast that way visa offier will literally touch ur file.

For ppl who recieved their PER and yet no MR: first and the foremost : send ASAP the police clearance certificate as soon as u have them from all countries visited by u n stayed there for more than 3-6months, this way they wont hesitate/scared to process your file and get out of the guilt of approving a "would be terrorist" to their country.. hope u caught my drift.. if u havent received MR even after u gave them ur PCCs then u shud apply for notes every 2-3months, its polite way of poking visa officer to look into ur file without direct communication. Try to update new piece of info to ur file like change in address, phone number etc - with CSE , DONT ask standard questions in your CSE " when will i get my visa?? when will i get my mr?? etc" u WILL receive automated standard replies. and plz... ZERO aggression/frustration in ur CSE. vent it out anywhere else except on VO. they dont need it esp from u. Ask a question such a way that they will be compelled to give u answers. remember: 100% politeness required. Eg: Dear Visa officer i have been promoted in my job do i need to send the required papers,?" ur creativity in expressing ur politeness in CSE shud get u thru, i just gave u very mundane eg u need to add some more, u might be successful in ur first attempt.. if not try next 3-4 times with one month gap within.

For ppl who recieved MR: i need not say much as it is 90% done theres no looking back its just matter of time that they give u visa. Max time that u can wait is, one year.. sorry to say but atleast u know how much time u can wait and for sure to receive visa, unlike others who have no idea and r in complete darkness about their limit of waiting. cause ur visa cannot be ignored for more than 12 months max since ur visa would be exactly one year from medicals. They NEED to give u ur visa before that expires. So keep ur hopes up. and just wait just in case ---if its really been like 10months since ur TLU, then its better to send a very very gentle CSE to the VO and 'remind' him that ur tlu was ages ago. and is about to expire.. that should set him to send u ur much awaited PPR.

For ppl who got PPR; YAY!! u know it, i know it, every one knows it... its just a matter of time.. but then even evry second is like an year.. so yes pressing down the nail biting moments is inevitable.. n just wait..no CSE or notes.. just wait.. but if its too long like a 2 months ..yes plz worry and raise CSE immediately track ur passort make sure its not lost in transit.

miscellaneous: strictly IMO
Last but not least.. Pray, earn Karmic credits like feeding old animals on street, visit orphanages, old age homes, spend time about eco -conservation... etc.. , if nothing atleast stop non veg food, atleast that way u wud be away from negative credit.

Finally before i run off.. this forum has made everyone a canadian immigration consultant, i regret spending money on my consultant. :p
I was very dejected and almost lost hope when i didnt hear anything after slu last year. thanx to this forum got good info n i was able to cope up.
hope my contribution above helps..any doubts will try my best to address.. ;D

GOD is great! 8)

Congrats :)

dr.rohit

Jul 1, 2014
TORONTO
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
CC Charged on 18.02.2015 PER On 17.04.2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23.09.2015 Decision Made: 10.10.2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
THANKS TO GOD AND ALL FORUM MEMBERS FOR YOUR SUPPORT... GOT MY..
MR AND RPRF MAIL
ON 03.09.2015 V.O - COLOMBO

Quickfix

Mar 15, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm in urgent need of some expert advice. Me and my husband landed about two weeks back and forgot to declare goods to follow. Now my shipment is stuck at customs in Toronto please help
Kindly suggest what should I do as I have only one working day and UPS has already intimated us.
In huge trouble

Wasild

Apr 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 17-12-2014
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing started - 10-03-2015
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Don't know...
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
God Knows!!!
Hi guys,

My timeline is on left. August 28, 2014 applicant

Per : 17 Dec 2014

Slu 10 March 14.

No MR or any other update as yet... anyone else in the same boat... I mean august or before applicants.

Thanks.

Regards,

Wasild.

scorpionjot

Jun 21, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/Sep/14
Nomination.....
19/Dec/14
IELTS Request
sent with app.
File Transfer...
<br>2nd Line : 10/Mar/15<br><b>New SL :</b> 05/Dec/14
Med's Request
Waiting..
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
soon. ;-)
VISA ISSUED...
soon.
LANDED..........
soon. [img]http://www.picgifs.com/graphics/c/canada/graphics-canada-031083.gif [/img]
Wasild said:
Hi guys,

My timeline is on left. August 28, 2014 applicant

Per : 17 Dec 2014

Slu 10 March 14.

No MR or any other update as yet... anyone else in the same boat... I mean august or before applicants.

Thanks.

Regards,

Wasild.
Hello wasild,

Am also in the same kind of boat....
Just enjoy the ride...
Wait for the communication... from vo.

See my timeline on the left ..

Scorpionjot

pritsingh

Dec 14, 2014
M June 2014 applicant.
Received iview call in may 2015 and embassy raised some objections. Answered the same in july 2015.

After that nthng from visa office.
I don't knw whether to wait for medicals or I lost the game.

NDVO

Seniors pls guide.......wat to do

CANADA DREAMZ

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/11/2014
Doc's Request.
CC CHARGED ON 12/01/2015
Nomination.....
PER RECVD ON 20/02/2015
AOR Received.
25/02/2015
IELTS Request
sent already with application (Lis-8.5,reading 7.5, writing 7, speaking 7)
File Transfer...
26/02/2015
Med's Request
02/05/2015
Med's Done....
11/05/2015
Interview........
medicals received 20/05/2015 Decision made 26/08/2015
Passport Req..
PPR- 05/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015
LANDED..........
NOVember mid its white christmas for me
its PPR for me today, thank you all for your wonderful ideas, all the best and have a wonderful life ahead in beautiful country CANADA

rodroye

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/05/2014
Nomination.....
03/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
29/04/2015
Med's Done....
04/05/2015 **** 3rd line update 12/05/2015
Interview........
26/03/2015
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 ****** DM 21/07/2015
LANDED..........
11/09/2015
pritsingh said:
M June 2014 applicant.
Received iview call in may 2015 and embassy raised some objections. Answered the same in july 2015.

After that nthng from visa office.
I don't knw whether to wait for medicals or I lost the game.

NDVO

Seniors pls guide.......wat to do

Its not over till they say its over , so don't loose hope. I was in a similar position as you are, had no hope after the interview and started looking at other options in life, till one day surprisingly I got the MR & RPRF mail. Life changed after that though the waiting never changed. Don't loose hope and stay positive you will surely hear something good, but patience is required.

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
I remember there was whole section on 'one you receive COPR' on the CIC website or FSW applicants

Anyone know if that is still available?

jewel_ricci

May 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/09/14
AOR Received.
13/12/14
IELTS Request
submitted together with application
File Transfer...
PER received: 09/01/15 ; SLU: 27/07/15
Med's Request
04/08/2015 (received at 06/08/15 thru agent)
Med's Done....
12/08/2015 (Meds submitted accdg to SLEC-BGC at 19/08/15)
Interview........
waived (claimed it!)
Passport Req..
03/09/2015 ; Passport submitted to CEM: 07/09/15 ; Decision Made: 12/09/15
VISA ISSUED...
11/09/2015 (but received from agent on 23/09/2015)
LANDED..........
November 2015
hi is it advisable to resign from work once you have reached the passport request stage? it is indicated in the PPR mail that our visa is ready to be issued and is valid until 08/2016.. so i assume, this means im finally graduating right? we are planning to land this november 2015 and so many things are still need to be done that is why we need to file resignation atleast 1 month from its effectivity.

any opinion regarding this? thank u.

mvk05

Nov 21, 2014
URGENT AND IMPORTANT

Hello everyone,

Finally 10 months long wait is over and I have received my PPR email on 4th Sept.

I am now in a different situation and seeking some valuable suggestions from some more experienced people on the forum.

My visa office was NDVO as per my application. However all the processing has happened through Warsaw Visa office. Now, due to official work I have temporarily moved to UK and my wife is in India. I need to get the stamping done within next 30 days and I do not have the option of going to India and getting it done.

Please provide suggestions as to what should be done and how can I get the stamping in such a situation when both of us are at different location and timeline given to me is 30 days.

If anyone of you or anyone who you may know has under gone similar situation, and can share your thoughts and suggestions it would be extremely helpful and appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance!

Cheers,
MVK

b2cheema

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-09-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2015
Hello dear friends..My ecas is showing three lines. earlier there were only two lines. third line is mentioning that we have transferred your application to new delhi office on 11, december 2014. New Delhi office may contact you. actually this is my per date. Why they are updating this third line at this stage. whereas my slu is on 30 march 2015. they have also requested some clarification regarding my job duties on 30 march 2015, which i sent them long time back. now its almost 6 months after slu, no update. Only this 3rd line has been added recently. what could it mean. senior please comment. If there is still some hope. or should i consider its all over. :(

aditcan

Aug 27, 2015
jewel_ricci said:
hi is it advisable to resign from work once you have reached the passport request stage? it is indicated in the PPR mail that our visa is ready to be issued and is valid until 08/2016.. so i assume, this means im finally graduating right? we are planning to land this november 2015 and so many things are still need to be done that is why we need to file resignation atleast 1 month from its effectivity.

any opinion regarding this? thank u.

dont be in such a hurry...if you already have a job offer even then i would suggest you to wait till you receive the visa....believe me...i studied and worked in canada and have resided for the past 10 years...life is not as easy as it seems....