+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Guideline

Star Member
Oct 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-10-2014
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
24-12-2015
Med's Done....
5-01-2016
Dear Seniors,

I have recently switched my job to another MNC. I got my second line update 2 weeks back and waiting for MR/further update.My new job title is different with different JD. Do i need to update my VO about the change in Job or should i wait for further communication from my VO.
Waiting for positive response.

maplefyen

Jul 20, 2015
hello Seniors, i would like to ask. if i have nominated Ontario to be my destination during the application. Must i land in Ontario to complete the landing or can i land in another province ?

Thanks!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
maplefyen said:
hello Seniors, i would like to ask. if i have nominated Ontario to be my destination during the application. Must i land in Ontario to complete the landing or can i land in another province ?

Thanks!
Not requited, you can land any were in Canada expect Quebec Province. I have one of my friend selected destination as Calgary and landed Toronto last month and he had no issues while complete the landing formalities..

July16AP

Aug 8, 2015
Friends,

In the background declaration, the from and to date under education should I give course period or actual course completion? Because I had arears which was completed after course duration.

Wasild

Apr 15, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
PER - 17-12-2014
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Processing started - 10-03-2015
Med's Request
Awaited
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
Don't know...
Passport Req..
Awaited
VISA ISSUED...
Awaited
LANDED..........
God Knows!!!
red9999 said:
GOD is great :D :D :D
Holding my visa and CPR in hand..cant express my emotions, so i wont..but would like to share many important info that might help others in this forum, cause without this forum and many memorable forumites whome i cant find them now.. my waiting times would have been..no word to describe it.. :p
so here we go.. ;;;disclaimer; its only my observations from my experience and i followed these, so please dont entirely depend, do ur math as well.

For ppl who are still waiting for any news from their respective vOs for long; plz try to disturb ur file by updating any new minor piece of info. apply gscm notes, atleast that way visa offier will literally touch ur file.

For ppl who recieved their PER and yet no MR: first and the foremost : send ASAP the police clearance certificate as soon as u have them from all countries visited by u n stayed there for more than 3-6months, this way they wont hesitate/scared to process your file and get out of the guilt of approving a "would be terrorist" to their country.. hope u caught my drift.. if u havent received MR even after u gave them ur PCCs then u shud apply for notes every 2-3months, its polite way of poking visa officer to look into ur file without direct communication. Try to update new piece of info to ur file like change in address, phone number etc - with CSE , DONT ask standard questions in your CSE " when will i get my visa?? when will i get my mr?? etc" u WILL receive automated standard replies. and plz... ZERO aggression/frustration in ur CSE. vent it out anywhere else except on VO. they dont need it esp from u. Ask a question such a way that they will be compelled to give u answers. remember: 100% politeness required. Eg: Dear Visa officer i have been promoted in my job do i need to send the required papers,?" ur creativity in expressing ur politeness in CSE shud get u thru, i just gave u very mundane eg u need to add some more, u might be successful in ur first attempt.. if not try next 3-4 times with one month gap within.

For ppl who recieved MR: i need not say much as it is 90% done theres no looking back its just matter of time that they give u visa. Max time that u can wait is, one year.. sorry to say but atleast u know how much time u can wait and for sure to receive visa, unlike others who have no idea and r in complete darkness about their limit of waiting. cause ur visa cannot be ignored for more than 12 months max since ur visa would be exactly one year from medicals. They NEED to give u ur visa before that expires. So keep ur hopes up. and just wait just in case ---if its really been like 10months since ur TLU, then its better to send a very very gentle CSE to the VO and 'remind' him that ur tlu was ages ago. and is about to expire.. that should set him to send u ur much awaited PPR.

For ppl who got PPR; YAY!! u know it, i know it, every one knows it... its just a matter of time.. but then even evry second is like an year.. so yes pressing down the nail biting moments is inevitable.. n just wait..no CSE or notes.. just wait.. but if its too long like a 2 months ..yes plz worry and raise CSE immediately track ur passort make sure its not lost in transit.

miscellaneous: strictly IMO
Last but not least.. Pray, earn Karmic credits like feeding old animals on street, visit orphanages, old age homes, spend time about eco -conservation... etc.. , if nothing atleast stop non veg food, atleast that way u wud be away from negative credit.

Finally before i run off.. this forum has made everyone a canadian immigration consultant, i regret spending money on my consultant. :p
I was very dejected and almost lost hope when i didnt hear anything after slu last year. thanx to this forum got good info n i was able to cope up.
hope my contribution above helps..any doubts will try my best to address.. ;D

GOD is great! 8)
Hi Red9999,

Congrats... Best of Luck!!!! I've read your posts.. thanks for all the good work u've been doing on the forum...

CHEERS!!!!

TheMapleLeaf

Aug 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Aug-2014
Doc's Request.
11-May-2015 (Information Chart & PCC's)
File Transfer...
01-Dec-2014
Med's Request
10-Jul-2015
Med's Done....
12-Jul-2015
Passport Req..
05-Aug-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Sep-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015
Well said! :)

red9999 said:
Holding my visa and CPR in hand..cant express my emotions, so i wont..but would like to share many important info that might help others in this forum, cause without this forum and many memorable forumites whome i cant find them now.. my waiting times would have been..no word to describe it.. :p
so here we go.. ;;;disclaimer; its only my observations from my experience and i followed these, so please dont entirely depend, do ur math as well.

For ppl who are still waiting for any news from their respective vOs for long; plz try to disturb ur file by updating any new minor piece of info. apply gscm notes, atleast that way visa offier will literally touch ur file.

For ppl who recieved their PER and yet no MR: first and the foremost : send ASAP the police clearance certificate as soon as u have them from all countries visited by u n stayed there for more than 3-6months, this way they wont hesitate/scared to process your file and get out of the guilt of approving a "would be terrorist" to their country.. hope u caught my drift.. if u havent received MR even after u gave them ur PCCs then u shud apply for notes every 2-3months, its polite way of poking visa officer to look into ur file without direct communication. Try to update new piece of info to ur file like change in address, phone number etc - with CSE , DONT ask standard questions in your CSE " when will i get my visa?? when will i get my mr?? etc" u WILL receive automated standard replies. and plz... ZERO aggression/frustration in ur CSE. vent it out anywhere else except on VO. they dont need it esp from u. Ask a question such a way that they will be compelled to give u answers. remember: 100% politeness required. Eg: Dear Visa officer i have been promoted in my job do i need to send the required papers,?" ur creativity in expressing ur politeness in CSE shud get u thru, i just gave u very mundane eg u need to add some more, u might be successful in ur first attempt.. if not try next 3-4 times with one month gap within.

For ppl who recieved MR: i need not say much as it is 90% done theres no looking back its just matter of time that they give u visa. Max time that u can wait is, one year.. sorry to say but atleast u know how much time u can wait and for sure to receive visa, unlike others who have no idea and r in complete darkness about their limit of waiting. cause ur visa cannot be ignored for more than 12 months max since ur visa would be exactly one year from medicals. They NEED to give u ur visa before that expires. So keep ur hopes up. and just wait just in case ---if its really been like 10months since ur TLU, then its better to send a very very gentle CSE to the VO and 'remind' him that ur tlu was ages ago. and is about to expire.. that should set him to send u ur much awaited PPR.

For ppl who got PPR; YAY!! u know it, i know it, every one knows it... its just a matter of time.. but then even evry second is like an year.. so yes pressing down the nail biting moments is inevitable.. n just wait..no CSE or notes.. just wait.. but if its too long like a 2 months ..yes plz worry and raise CSE immediately track ur passort make sure its not lost in transit.

miscellaneous: strictly IMO
Last but not least.. Pray, earn Karmic credits like feeding old animals on street, visit orphanages, old age homes, spend time about eco -conservation... etc.. , if nothing atleast stop non veg food, atleast that way u wud be away from negative credit.

Finally before i run off.. this forum has made everyone a canadian immigration consultant, i regret spending money on my consultant. :p
I was very dejected and almost lost hope when i didnt hear anything after slu last year. thanx to this forum got good info n i was able to cope up.
hope my contribution above helps..any doubts will try my best to address.. ;D

GOD is great! 8)

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
red9999 said:
Holding my visa and CPR in hand..
Congrats red!!! Good luck & +1...:)

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
JS DHILLON said:
Harry, thank you so much for your valuable reply. Is it also based on halt time ? Like if halt is 7-8 hrs or more at any particular airport then we have to apply for transit visa .
Actually I am planing to book Air France or KLM airline tickets with one stop option, that's why bit worry about transit visa that whether is it required at Paris Charles de Gaulle & Amsterdam or not ?
Dhillon,

No Transit visa is not based on halt time..The requirement is that you are not having two steps in Europe as in traveling from one Schengen country to another....If it's one stop only, no Transit visa required...

You can check the following links->

http://www.staralliance.com/en/services/visa-and-health/
http://www.flyslm.com/visa.html

And the official Dutch Govt. website->
http://www.rsonac.org/schengen-visa/2.-airport-transit-visa

aditcan

Aug 27, 2015
I had applied for canadian immigration for FSW2014. These are my details:

Appln recd: Dec 11, 2014

PER/FLU: Feb 28, 2015

Processing started/SLU: May 28, 2015

Medical Request: June 18, 2015 and completed on June 25, 2015

Medicals received/TLU: July 7, 2015

Decision made: Aug 24, 2015

PPR: Today, Sept 4, 2015

I received PPR today. There was never a fourth line update/FLU. The email asks me to submit my passport and following details:

"PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION FOR YOU, YOUR SPOUSE, AND CHILDREN: name, birth date, passport number and expiry, height, eye color"

My spouse is already a Canadian citizen. Should I just fill in my details?? I had never filled in my spouse's information in the application. I had mentioned that my spouse was already a citizen. Please advise. Thanks....

shab78

May 2, 2014
I got this update on ECAS.

" 1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 9, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.
3. We transferred your application to the London England office on November 4, 2014. The London England office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on June 11, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. Medical results have been received."

It looks weird, item 3,4 and 5 are added today. I had three line before (1,2,6). any idea what this mean, instead of fourth line they added three more line there.

LazyBoy7199

Sep 7, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO (Changed to WVO)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br><b>Initial App:</b> 29-05-2014 <br><b>Rejected/Returned:</b> 15-10-2014 <br><b>Reapplied:</b> 05-11-2014
Nomination.....
<br><b>CC Charged:</b> 08-Jan-2015 <br><b>PER:</b> 30-Jan-2015
AOR Received.
<br><b>AOR:</b>24-Feb-2015 (WVO) <br><b> SLU: </b> 17-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
L:8.5 ; R:7.5 ; W:7.0 ; S:8.0
Med's Request
06-May-2015
Med's Done....
<br><b> Med Done: </b> 11-May-2015 <br><b>Re-Med: </b> 13-Aug-2015 <br><b>TLU: </b> 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
22-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-Dec-2015
Hi shab78,

This is the updated "new" ecas. Many forumites (including myself) have seen this detailed status lately.

This only means that they are now showing the dates on which some correspondence was done from CIC side with respect to your application.

Cheers,
LazyBoy

shab78 said:
I got this update on ECAS.

" 1. We received your application for permanent residence on July 9, 2014.
2. We started processing your application on June 9, 2015.
3. We transferred your application to the London England office on November 4, 2014. The London England office may contact you.
4. We sent you correspondence on June 10, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
5. We sent you medical instructions on June 11, 2015. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
6. Medical results have been received."

It looks weird, item 3,4 and 5 are added today. I had three line before (1,2,6). any idea what this mean, instead of fourth line they added three more line there.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
JS DHILLON said:
Harry, thank you so much for your valuable reply. Is it also based on halt time ? Like if halt is 7-8 hrs or more at any particular airport then we have to apply for transit visa .
Actually I am planing to book Air France or KLM airline tickets with one stop option, that's why bit worry about transit visa that whether is it required at Paris Charles de Gaulle & Amsterdam or not ?
nahi 22g..its not about the time of the halt..even if you stay for 2 days ..but if you are inside the airport you do not need a transit visa.. but if you have to go out of the airport you would need a transit visa in Paris or amsterdam..i have flown through both the airport so i can confirm about it ..don't worry book your flight ..!!

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
Hi,

Just have a small query regarding proof of funds. Is a Forex card/Multi-currency travel card with required CAD$(>12000) considered an acceptable proof by immigration officers at the time of landing ?

Regards.

harrysaini

Jan 16, 2015
Houston TX
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Nomination.....
06-03-2015 (PER)
File Transfer...
10-07-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
07-08-2015
Med's Done....
12-08-2015
Passport Req..
DM 04-01-2016 PPR 05-01-2016
pr1711 said:
Hi,

Just have a small query regarding proof of funds. Is a Forex card/Multi-currency travel card with required CAD$(>12000) considered an acceptable proof by immigration officers at the time of landing ?

Regards.
Forex cards are a bit dicey ..i would suggest take a travels cheque but if you have to take a card be sure to have a receipt of how much money has been loaded in the card from a bank authority

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
harrysaini said:
Forex cards are a bit dicey ..i would suggest take a travels cheque but if you have to take a card be sure to have a receipt of how much money has been loaded in the card from a bank authority
Thanks buddy, I'll keep that in mind.

Good luck.