+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

JoKa

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
Mar 11, 2015
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
Mar 11, 2015
Med's Request
May 15, 2015
Med's Done....
June 8, 2015 - TLU on 6/12/2015
Interview........
No...India and Aus PCC
Passport Req..
August 7, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in November :)
Dear Vish.777......Your message was just WOW!!! Thanks for sharing and All the very best for the new beginnings there! This definitely has built confidence in me. :)

And as you said...hopefully all the people who are waiting will go through the next steps soon.....

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
vish.777 said:
[size=13pt]This actually is an intricate narration of my experience post PPR, I hope you all will enjoy this prolonged composition.

I have finally squeezed out some time to pen down my experience after landing in Vancouver, it probably was the unusual jet-lag which kicked in on the second day of landing, strange.

Firstly, that ecstatic moment when the passports were delivered. I was kept longing for 10 working days after the passports were sent to New Delhi. It might be a normal timescale but you know how impatient we all are to have that Maple leaf stamp in our passports. So yes they finally arrived and my wife and I were hopping in joy while our kid was staring at us why in the world were we dancing and jumping while there isn't a bollywood song playing.

We booked a flight with very less time to spare in India since the passports were delivered on 12/06/2015. I chose Cathay Pacific to fly on 4th of July from Hyderabad to Vancouver via Hong Kong. If anybody is wondering why this flight, it's because I found this flight had the shortest flight duration (24hours 35minutes ) and a decent price per ticket considering how far Vancouver is when compared to Toronto (1.97 Lakh for 3).

The day arrived when we actually had to pack our bags and make a list of goods accompanying!! Seriously!! Who enjoys making a note of every single item in the bag and it's estimated price. OMG this was the part we hated the most, but yes we did it. Although we weren't asked for anything as such by the Immigration Officer at Vancouver. meh! So don't bother about it.

Boarding the flight in India (Hyderabad) was smooth although the flight was delayed by 1 hour and 10 minutes which wasn't bad cos the layover at Hong Kong would go down by an hour :).
Having said that, this is it, the final line where you can see your family and friends for years until they come and see us or vice-versa. We passed through the immigration and sat re-collecting how awesome time we had in India since a year and half. You got to move on, that's life.

Hong Kong was one of the best airports I've been to. It's on the coast with a spectacular view of the mountains. We were surprised how quick those 6 hours passed. Our daughter made some friends there too, though they din't understand each other much, they had fun.

Now was time to board the longest flight I've ever travelled on, 13 odd hours. To my surprise, the airlines were already informed about my birthday and I was greeted with a Cake to cut and the crew comes to wish me. It was a special journey for me to decide to start a new life in a new place.

Right, now comes the real part. We were given a declaration form for Canadian Immigration as we boarded the flight at Hong Kong. I filled it in with ‘No' to most of it except the cash part.
I carried CAD 12000 as POF and the rest was in my Indian bank account. You can carry some cash and have the rest in India as long as you have access to internet banking and you can prove the availability of funds by logging in and showing it to the officer, if asked.

As we approached the queue to Immigration, we informed an agent at the queue that we are here to complete the landing formality. She welcomed us with a beautiful smile and requested us to follow her (Oh! Wow! Welcome to Canada. If you can follow me please). We were asked to join a very short queue, where the officer at the desk welcomed us again and took the declaration form to stamp and scribble it with ‘3' to indicate we are 3. She then asked us to follow the signs to collect all the baggage and see the New Immigrants desk (something that sort). We had 7 large suitcases, 3 hand carry suitcases, 2 backpacks, one handbag, a pram. We hired a Porter to help us, he was a desi college student supposedly. He charged us CAD 25, this includes collecting the baggage for us, directing us towards the Immigration Officer, wait for all that time it takes, take us towards the exit and load the bags in our cars, I thought it was a fair deal, paid him CAD 30, 5$ tip. Our baggage kept us holding for 40 long minutes, phew, unfortunately there was staff shortage to unload the bags onto the baggage carousel.

Now meanwhile at the New immigrants desk - we were sent to a desk where we were given ‘Welcome to Canada' guide, a leaflet with all the necessary initial contacts and our email
address was taken to send an email containing a list of everything we need to start off. About 8-10 minutes here. Then we had the Immigration Officers desks behind us. We were called at one of those desks, and this IO was a guy I actually saw on the Frontline Border Security videos on youtube. There were a few others I could recognise.

He took our COPRs, Passports. Asked few basic questions like any convictions, or any refusals from entry into Canada, which are already answered in the COPR. And looking at the declaration form he asked how much cash I was carrying, I said ‘CAD 11885 and USD 100', as I was about to take ‘em out of my backpack he said ‘don't worry'. We were then asked to take a seat while he entered some data into his PC. After a while, the Officer seriously calls out my name and bears a angry look. I was trying to stay cool as I haven't made any blunders, I carried 2 excel sheets of the goods accompanying, Jewellery pics, PR card application forms pre-filled and printed out, I made my way to the desk and he puts his hand forward to shake hands with me to actually wish me a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY” then he smiles and says ‘why din't you tell me maaaann' lol. Rings the bell on his desk thrice and all the IO's at their respective desks shouted “Happy Birthday” wowww :)) I was feeling so special, I just loved the whole journey.
I was requested to take a seat, we were all called individually to sign our COPRs. IO asked for an address to post the PR cards, I had these on my PR application form so handed the page to him, he was happy and said 'very well sorted Mr. XXX'! That's about it, 30 minutes including the 10 minutes at the Welcome Canada desk.

The porter then skipped all the queues and pushed us through the exit and straight into the parking lot. The first impression of this place, because I haven't been to USA before, MASSIVE!!
The cars, the landscapes, huge!! It was the best time to land onto a place we have been waiting to fulfil our dreams, give a better standard of life to our next generations and other individual reasons anybody might have. But trust me this is just that initial happiness and 20% job done, until you find a job you aspire for, which will then make all the wait worthy!

After a celebrating the whole weekend, we headed to the Service Canada to get our SIN. It was very well organised, quick process. We had our SINs in no time. FYI - They do not do cards for SIN anymore for some reason so it was just a print out bearing our SINs. JOB DONE!

Will write another post for banks if you all need.

I understand that you all are going through a tough time waiting for Warsaw to process your applications, but as it isn't in our control, and eventually you'll be here, I'd say be it a little longer than usual, it'll be worth the wait. Enjoy your last few days in India.

Best Wishes!

Good thorough experience sharing thanks a ton gudluck ;D ;D

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
vish.777 said:
[size=13pt]This actually is an intricate narration of my experience post PPR, I hope you all will enjoy this prolonged composition.

Nice share Vish... congrats and all the best for life ahead.

Manchi83

Star Member
Apr 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER January 2015
AOR Received.
February 2015
Med's Request
December 2015
Med's Done....
TLU December 23
Passport Req..
May 2016
Aminow said:
Finally Second Line updated after 209 days. Visa officer RIH from LVO

"We started processing your application on July 6, 2015"

25 August 2014 applicant
12 Dec 2014 PER
NOC 1111
Applied from Dubai
Kenyan Nationality

I got a request to submit updated Schedule A/Background declaration of 7 July 2015 which I submitted today.
Congrats and +1 to you. 209 days is too long.... iron nerves. Myself celebrating 150th day since AOR and with this current trend of wvo maybe I will beat your record. :D

Cool Canada

Jul 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9/22/2014 according to ECAS 10/22/14
Nomination.....
DD 11/12/14
AOR Received.
PER 7/01/15.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
03/02/2015 PROCESSING STARTED 08/04/2015
Med's Request
27/04/2015
Med's Done....
9/05/2015 TLU 15/05/2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
20/07/2015 Submitted to ADVO 22/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
17/7/2015 (as per stamped visa) Valid till 10/5/2016 Passports recv. 13/08/2015
LANDED..........
will be in APRIL2016
vish.777 said:

I have finally squeezed out some time to pen down my experience after landing in Vancouver, it probably was the unusual jet-lag which kicked in on the second day of landing, strange.

Firstly, that ecstatic moment when the passports were delivered. I was kept longing for 10 working days after the passports were sent to New Delhi. It might be a normal timescale but you know how impatient we all are to have that Maple leaf stamp in our passports. So yes they finally arrived and my wife and I were hopping in joy while our kid was staring at us why in the world were we dancing and jumping while there isn't a bollywood song playing.

We booked a flight with very less time to spare in India since the passports were delivered on 12/06/2015. I chose Cathay Pacific to fly on 4th of July from Hyderabad to Vancouver via Hong Kong. If anybody is wondering why this flight, it's because I found this flight had the shortest flight duration (24hours 35minutes ) and a decent price per ticket considering how far Vancouver is when compared to Toronto (1.97 Lakh for 3).

The day arrived when we actually had to pack our bags and make a list of goods accompanying!! Seriously!! Who enjoys making a note of every single item in the bag and it's estimated price. OMG this was the part we hated the most, but yes we did it. Although we weren't asked for anything as such by the Immigration Officer at Vancouver. meh! So don't bother about it.

Boarding the flight in India (Hyderabad) was smooth although the flight was delayed by 1 hour and 10 minutes which wasn't bad cos the layover at Hong Kong would go down by an hour :).
Having said that, this is it, the final line where you can see your family and friends for years until they come and see us or vice-versa. We passed through the immigration and sat re-collecting how awesome time we had in India since a year and half. You got to move on, that's life.

Hong Kong was one of the best airports I've been to. It's on the coast with a spectacular view of the mountains. We were surprised how quick those 6 hours passed. Our daughter made some friends there too, though they din't understand each other much, they had fun.

Now was time to board the longest flight I've ever travelled on, 13 odd hours. To my surprise, the airlines were already informed about my birthday and I was greeted with a Cake to cut and the crew comes to wish me. It was a special journey for me to decide to start a new life in a new place.

Right, now comes the real part. We were given a declaration form for Canadian Immigration as we boarded the flight at Hong Kong. I filled it in with ‘No' to most of it except the cash part.
I carried CAD 12000 as POF and the rest was in my Indian bank account. You can carry some cash and have the rest in India as long as you have access to internet banking and you can prove the availability of funds by logging in and showing it to the officer, if asked.

As we approached the queue to Immigration, we informed an agent at the queue that we are here to complete the landing formality. She welcomed us with a beautiful smile and requested us to follow her (Oh! Wow! Welcome to Canada. If you can follow me please). We were asked to join a very short queue, where the officer at the desk welcomed us again and took the declaration form to stamp and scribble it with ‘3' to indicate we are 3. She then asked us to follow the signs to collect all the baggage and see the New Immigrants desk (something that sort). We had 7 large suitcases, 3 hand carry suitcases, 2 backpacks, one handbag, a pram. We hired a Porter to help us, he was a desi college student supposedly. He charged us CAD 25, this includes collecting the baggage for us, directing us towards the Immigration Officer, wait for all that time it takes, take us towards the exit and load the bags in our cars, I thought it was a fair deal, paid him CAD 30, 5$ tip. Our baggage kept us holding for 40 long minutes, phew, unfortunately there was staff shortage to unload the bags onto the baggage carousel.

Now meanwhile at the New immigrants desk - we were sent to a desk where we were given ‘Welcome to Canada' guide, a leaflet with all the necessary initial contacts and our email
address was taken to send an email containing a list of everything we need to start off. About 8-10 minutes here. Then we had the Immigration Officers desks behind us. We were called at one of those desks, and this IO was a guy I actually saw on the Frontline Border Security videos on youtube. There were a few others I could recognise.

He took our COPRs, Passports. Asked few basic questions like any convictions, or any refusals from entry into Canada, which are already answered in the COPR. And looking at the declaration form he asked how much cash I was carrying, I said ‘CAD 11885 and USD 100', as I was about to take ‘em out of my backpack he said ‘don't worry'. We were then asked to take a seat while he entered some data into his PC. After a while, the Officer seriously calls out my name and bears a angry look. I was trying to stay cool as I haven't made any blunders, I carried 2 excel sheets of the goods accompanying, Jewellery pics, PR card application forms pre-filled and printed out, I made my way to the desk and he puts his hand forward to shake hands with me to actually wish me a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY” then he smiles and says ‘why din't you tell me maaaann' lol. Rings the bell on his desk thrice and all the IO's at their respective desks shouted “Happy Birthday” wowww :)) I was feeling so special, I just loved the whole journey.
I was requested to take a seat, we were all called individually to sign our COPRs. IO asked for an address to post the PR cards, I had these on my PR application form so handed the page to him, he was happy and said 'very well sorted Mr. XXX'! That's about it, 30 minutes including the 10 minutes at the Welcome Canada desk.

The porter then skipped all the queues and pushed us through the exit and straight into the parking lot. The first impression of this place, because I haven't been to USA before, MASSIVE!!
The cars, the landscapes, huge!! It was the best time to land onto a place we have been waiting to fulfil our dreams, give a better standard of life to our next generations and other individual reasons anybody might have. But trust me this is just that initial happiness and 20% job done, until you find a job you aspire for, which will then make all the wait worthy!

After a celebrating the whole weekend, we headed to the Service Canada to get our SIN. It was very well organised, quick process. We had our SINs in no time. FYI - They do not do cards for SIN anymore for some reason so it was just a print out bearing our SINs. JOB DONE!

I understand that you all are going through a tough time waiting for Warsaw to process your applications, but as it isn't in our control, and eventually you'll be here, I'd say be it a little longer than usual, it'll be worth the wait. Enjoy your last few days in India.

Best Wishes!

Very well described. All the beat for your future. Indeed the best tome for u to land. Celebrated you B'day in a style. All the beat and God bless u guys

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
strangersr said:
dear everyone!
just wanted to update all of you, that our agony with paperwork has finally arrived to its end! i got my passports back today!

i'd like to thank everyone for their kind support, without which this whole process would be a real nightmare! this way, it was just a R13 horror! 8) these were looong three years, and it's more than enough!

i wish you all speedy ending of the paperwork, and happy and smooth start at your chosen destinations. i will be available to anyone who'd need my opinions, but please PM me, since i wont be that much present on the forum itself.

good luck to everyone and keep strong and positive!
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

vish.777 said:

Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :) Thank you so much for sharing your experience.

Wish you a belated happy birthday !!!

maym99

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDV0
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Nomination.....
POSTIVE ELIGIBILTY REVIEWS 9TH DECEMBER 2014
IELTS Request
Sent already!!
File Transfer...
2ND LINE UPDATED 2ND FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Request
REQUEST RECIEVED ON 23RD FEBRUARY 2015
Med's Done....
10TH MARCH 2015
Interview........
WAIVED YES!
Passport Req..
JUNE 8TH 2015 PASSPORT SUBITTED:- 19TH JUNE 2015 !!! AS DECISION HAS BEEN MADE POSITIVE ONES!!! 8TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ITS UNDER PROCESS
LANDED..........
15-08-2015 CAN BE ASAP AS WELL (BEFORE THAT DATE) AS I GET MAPLE PR VISA !!
alok4best said:
Dont read too much into all this news about recession.
People earn and get rich even in worst of times.
And ppl go bankrupt even when economies are flourishing.

If we are destined to get decent jobs at Canada, we will.
No matter how bad the recession is.

Cheers.
True alok ;D

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Friends,

May i kindly request someone to share the downloading URLs for the following forms we need to bring with us when we do the landings in Canada?

1. Goods accompanying form
2. Goods to follow form
3. PR card form
4. SIN form

If there is anyother form which we need to bring to provide at our landing, please let us know also.

Thank you!!
Wish everyone a fast processing and smooth landing :)

Cooldim84

Jammy2174

Jul 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
07-08-2014(PER)
Med's Request
05-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-09-2014
Passport Req..
25-02-2015 (DM: 23-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2015
cooldim84 said:
Dear Friends,

May i kindly request someone to share the downloading URLs for the following forms we need to bring with us when we do the landings in Canada?

1. Goods accompanying form
2. Goods to follow form
3. PR card form
4. SIN form

If there is anyother form which we need to bring to provide at our landing, please let us know also.

Thank you!!
Wish everyone a fast processing and smooth landing :)

Cooldim84
Check the below link, u will get all the information
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/form-b4-goods-to-followaccompanying-list-how-to-t44793.0.html
u don't need to download and fill up PR and SIN form, those will be done at airport... SIN will be done at airport if u land in weekdays and during working hours otherwise u need to visit service canada office

lvtruong

Nov 13, 2012
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Nomination.....
04-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-07-2014
File Transfer...
04-07-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
13-11-2014<br/>Newborn MR done: 23-03-2015<br/>FBI PCC Submitted: 27-03-2015<br/>PPR/DM.....:31-07-2015<br/>Visa issued:07-08-2015<br/>PP returned:20-08-2015<br/>Landed:09-10-2015@YVR
june17th2174 said:
GCMS confirms. Verification since 4-12-14
I am in the same situation, verification has been in progress since 11/2014 per GCMS notes.

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
lvtruong said:
I am in the same situation, verification has been in progress since 11/2014 per GCMS notes.
Awwwww.... You are the only person I found yet in similar situation as mine. Pls check PM

raphael22

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
AOR Received.
2nd Line update: 7th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2014
Med's Request
9th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
17th Oct 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
9th Nov 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
March-2016
june17th2174 said:
GCMS confirms. Verification since 4-12-14
I have ordered GCMS notes last month and expecting them in end of july.

What section indicate that Background Checks or verification is underway?

Can you give idea...

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
raphael22 said:
I have ordered GCMS notes last month and expecting them in end of july.

What section indicate that Background Checks or verification is underway?

Can you give idea...
On few pages top right you will see some sections e.g. s.16(c) these sections means verification. Also there are sections verification/ misrepresentation etc which would be whitened in case verification is going on.

b2cheema

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
CHANDIGARH
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
Nomination.....
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
10-09-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-10-2015
Aminow said:
Finally Second Line updated after 209 days. Visa officer RIH from LVO

"We started processing your application on July 6, 2015"

25 August 2014 applicant
12 Dec 2014 PER
NOC 1111
Applied from Dubai
Kenyan Nationality

I got a request to submit updated Schedule A/Background declaration of 7 July 2015 which I submitted today.
I also share similar time line as you. 20 August 2014 Applicant and PER 11 Dec 2014 Second Line updated on 30 Mar 2015. Same NOC. After that no update till date. No verification call...Waiting eagerly for Medicals. Just one thing that my VO sent an email on 30 Mar 2015 that he is not satisfied with my job duties. He asked me to give clarification of my job duties along with documentary evidence. I sent reference letter from my employer within a week. Just need to know what job duties did you mentioned in your experience letter. this information will help me a lot. Kindly if you can share your job duties. I shall be very thankful to you.

Manhendran

Jun 23, 2015
vish.777 said:

Best Wishes!

Fantastic post. thanks.