+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
jassi34 said:
guys
Feeling very very happy by the grace of God, good wishes of parents and family, today i finally received my stamped visa and COPR after nine month and 23days.
it is a very long journey,
First i apply in 2006 as federal skilled but due to backlog of cases all files returned.
second i apply to saskatchewan immigration but could not make it as very few spot to fill.
Third i apply to nova scotia same case due to less number of applicant required i could not make it.
Fourth time i applied in 13th AUGUST 2014 and got success this time.
My complete timeline is

Applied - 13 August
Per - 04 December
Second line- 26 Feb 2015 (Processing start on 24 FEB )
Medical- 20 March 2015
Medical Done- 24 March 2015
Third Line - 11 April
PPR and Decision made - 26th May 2015
passport with stamped visa- 6th June 2015.

friends i wish each and everyone success in this forum to become permanent residence very soon.

This forum is very good and i always got a good advice when i found myself in difficult situation.
Again i am wishing everyone a speedy process in this forum, from my bottom of my heart .
Congrats nd +1

Jul 10, 2014
Dear all
Its very URGENT. Please help!

I want to land in Toronto in July 1st week but have to come back in Oct 1st week. But my relatives staying there have told me that i might nit recieve my PR card by then. What can be the safest solution in my case.
Please help!!!!!!!!!

Waiting Winni

Dec 11, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1204 NOC O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MPNP File on November 30, 2013 & CIC Received File on November 04, 2014
Nomination.....
September 22, 2014
AOR Received.
April 08, 2015
File Transfer...
File Transferred to NDVO on May 13, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical on May 29, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 23, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
September 23, 2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully by November 17, 2015
Dont worry

PR Card usually takes around 60 days to received.. As per Government of Canada it is 45 days but it will take some more time but it will not cross 60-70 days time frame. Don't worry about this part of things.. Be calm and rest leave on the time you will have idea on time to time. Don't worry about anything and just start preparing about your Life time journey towards Canada

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@ Shwetasharmapgi

Going by current time line 64 days, u shud be safe (as mentioned above). However, in case u don't get PR card, ur relative can send it to u in through some person (not allowed to courier PR card). The only reason for rejection of PR card is non-acceptability of photograph. To be on safe side, u shud get urself photographed in Canada and leave them with ur relatives to send in case of need.

P.S: If u r looking for focused discussion / planning for landing and settling issues, u r welcome to join whatsapp group of applicants who have landed or landing soon, PM/inbox ur number.

Shwetasharmapgi said:
Dear all

I want to land in Toronto in July 1st week but have to come back in Oct 1st week. But my relatives staying there have told me that i might nit recieve my PR card by then. What can be the safest solution in my case.
Please help!!!!!!!!!

sbs

May 14, 2014
Hello all

I am confused on filling up IMM 5669E. the doubt is in month. consider the following scenarios.

• From 1st January 2014 to 30th March 2014 I worked in company A. then I moved to company B.
  • From 1st April 2014 to 15th May 2014. I worked in company B. then i moved to company C.
  • From 15th May 2014 to 30th June 2014 I worked in company C .
  • From 1st July 2014 to 31th July 2014 I remained Unemployed.
  • From 1st August 2014 to 31th August I worked in company D.
  • From 1st september 2014 to present (july 2015) I worked in company E.

so what should I fill up in the table?
From (YYYY) | From (MM) | To (YYYY) | To (MM) | Name of the Organization |
| | | | Company A |
| | | | Company B |
| | | | Company C |
| | | | Unemployed |
| | | | Company D |
| | | | Company E |

I am called for medical and to submit IMM5669 for me and my spouse. :) but I submitted IMM5669E (schedule background declaration) once when i applied in the last year. I am confused whether I submitted the information incorrectly. :(

It is stayed that if the given space in the form is not sufficient enough i can use additional paper. so that i filled up all the boxes in the IMM5669 with the line 'Enclosed in additional page' and with Microsoft word in a blank paper I wrote IMM 5669E – Additional Page then my name then
the question number, made a table with the exact column names and filled up my information there. Is it ok?

In dhaka there are three enlisted doctors for medical check up. in there any preferred one ?

thanks in advance.

rahuldhawanFSW

Star Member
Sep 11, 2014
Visa Office......
WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
File Transfer...
Processing started from April 17, 2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
08-06-2015 TLU: 12-06-2015
Interview........
PCC Sent: 24-06-2015
Passport Req..
08-09-2015 DM: 21-08-2015
Did anyone sent copies of the passport via email?

I have copies of 3 passports to send with one pdf for each passport and each pdf is more than 5 MB. However, CIC said in their email that if you are submitting via email, scan your passport pages in PDF or JPG format. Our system will accept attachments up to 4MB only. If you need to compress your documents, please do so in ZIP format (this is the only format accepted by our system).

My questions:
  • Is 4MB (supported by CIC system) size for all attachments combined or each attachment could be up to 4MB?
  • After zipping the files each pdf file is still more 4 MB. So, should I rather send the copies via courier?

nshah32

Mar 25, 2014
rahuldhawanFSW said:

I have copies of 3 passports to send with one pdf for each passport and each pdf is more than 5 MB. However, CIC said in their email that if you are submitting via email, scan your passport pages in PDF or JPG format. Our system will accept attachments up to 4MB only. If you need to compress your documents, please do so in ZIP format (this is the only format accepted by our system).

My questions:
  • Is 4MB (supported by CIC system) size for all attachments combined or each attachment could be up to 4MB?
  • After zipping the files each pdf file is still more 4 MB. So, should I rather send the copies via courier?
make a jpg of it

amit1

Jan 26, 2015
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
20-11-2014
Med's Request
20-02-2015
Med's Done....
23-02-2015. 3rd line update on ecas- 13-03-2015
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
8 june, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18 june ,2015
There are two ways of re-entering canada for a permanent resident.
1. PR card, which you may or may not have recieved by the time you are in Canada.
2. Travel document, which you can apply for with some minimal fees. click on the link below for more info

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/travel.asp

safest way should be travel document.
do check the processing time for the travel document before you apply.

Shwetasharmapgi said:
Dear all

Please help!!!!!!!!!

shah2014

May 1, 2014
App. Filed.......
h
@rahuldhawanFSW

Although, i have not sent it via email, but my educational experience in CS allow me to comment on this issue

1. The size is per FILE/Attachment. So each cud be up to 4 MB
2. Use slightly lower resolution to scan pages or while compressing use higher compress ratio (usually WINRAR is better in compresing, make sure u select file format as .ZIP otherwise its default in .RAR)

rahuldhawanFSW said:

My questions:

sanjaysharma

May 5, 2015
Posting it again to get more view on this.
We got Passport stamped last month with validity until first week of Dec 2015 for my family.

I have query here
1) Is it require whole family to travel together? Or Main applicant can go first and then rest of the family can join before first week of Dec.
2) My son passport is valid until 5th Dec 2015. it has one Singly entry Canada visa stamped stamped last month. will there be any issue in travelling or ticket booking because his passport would be valid for a period of less than 6 months.
3) Can I renew my son passport now? Would there be any issue in flying then with new passport.

Sanjay

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
rahuldhawanFSW said:

My questions:
All files together should not exceed 4 MB. Convert pdf to image and send them separately.

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shwetasharmapgi said:
Dear all

Please help!!!!!!!!!
I have read it on the cic site that there is temporary travel document which will be provided on condition for that you need to specify reason and show them the iternary for return travel and stuff like that.. so refer the info on the website.

Again its not advisable ... take time out for all the activities and then land i mean have enough time for the things you need to do.all the best

bainsneetu

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
need help here.
I received passport request from NDVO and they asked me to submit passport by 24th June. I am currently in New Zealand. Its not possible for me to go back to India on such a short notice. I have asked them to give me extension but it has been around 8 days now and I havnt got any reply from them. Please suggest me, what should I do. Shall I wait for their reply or otherwise? Generally do they provide extension in such cases or not? Please suggest. I have already waited for 2 years for the same applied in 2013.

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
deepak_007 said:
Dear all

Need your expertise.I am July 16,2015 applicant & left hand side is my timeline.

Totay I got my furtherance medical done and panel physician given green signal.
What next?
How long it will take for further processing?
Hi Deepak,
Once results are loaded you should get the third line in 7-10 days..
And there is nothing to worry, for satisfaction you can a timeline on left hand side