+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

V1313

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-08-2014
Nomination.....
27-11-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
09-Feb-2015
Med's Request
12-Mar-2015
Med's Done....
23-Mar-2015, docs delivered @NDVO: 24-mar-2015, 3rd Line on : 01-Apr-2015, Decision Made: 08-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2015
LANDED..........
22nd Nov 2015 / PR card 9-feb-2016
Hope to get PPR this week soon.... DM on 8th May!!!! ;) ;) ;)

manveen kaur

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
sk1984indian said:
You can expect MR by June 1st week once initial document verification is done.

Good Luck
hy my second line update was on 15th april and PER 24 dec
App date: 4th sep 2014
when cn i expect medical request??

Heck

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2105
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
18-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2015
LANDED..........
PPR "landing" on Dec 6 / Already living in Canada since September 2015
Hi guys,

The project in which I'm working on is about to finish and I was thinking of going back to my country (Brazil), instead of trying to get a new job, renew visa etc here.

I've applied from China and already got AOR, but no SLU nor MR till the moment. My questions, if anyone should know the answers:

1) Can it somehow damage my prospects in getting MR/PPR and so on?

2) What should I do, just raise a CSE?

3) Will my process be transferred to Brazil?
a) If yes, will it delay a lot my application?
b) If not, should I send Medical results, PCC etc to China once I get the MR?

A lot of questions, I know, but it's a difficult decision to make. I hope you guys can once again help me.

Thank you!

blindvia

Jul 12, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014 <br><br>[IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/34s5bo2.jpg[/IMG]
sreeramp said:
You can raise a CSE with the Visa Office stating that "i am married to xyz on xyz date which took place at xyz place'.
You can add your wife details (I.e spouse) and don't forget to send scanned copy of marriage certificate..

You may receive this reply from the VO :

A change in your family status may affect the processing requirements for your application or the category in which your application is processed. It may also affect the total processing time for your application. If you get married or divorced, give birth to or adopt a child, or if a member of your immediate family passes away while your application for permanent residence is in process, you need to advise the visa office as soon as possible of your change of family composition.

If you do not request to include your spouse on your application, you WILL NOT be able to sponsor them to Canada in the future. The newly added family member must meet the requirements and undergo medical and background examinations EVEN IF they are not accompanying the principal applicant to Canada.

If you applied under the Economic Class, you must also take into account that the amount of money that you need to have to support your family is determined by the size of your family and the cost of living in Canada. Therefore, as your family size has increased, you must increase the amount of settlement funds required to immigrate to Canada. For more information go to: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

If you applied under the Family Class, you must have a new spouse or child added to both the sponsorship in Canada (and pay the processing fee to the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga) and to the permanent resident application being processed at the visa office overseas. In order to add a new dependant to a sponsorship, the sponsor must call in Canada 1-800-242-2210 and ask for the appropriate forms and instructions: (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/call.asp)

To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse's valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

You may also check the basic status of your file on-line by using the “Client Application Status” function in the “On-line services” section of the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website at http://www.cic.gc.ca.
@sreeramp,
Thank you very much for the response. :)

I have sent a CSE with details about the marriage, and other updates plus scanned documents attached on the last week of April
but I received a different response from the VO:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please be advised that your application is still in progress. We will advise you in writing of any additional documentary requirements which we may have or of any information or results which we have for you.

In the meantime, your patience is appreciated as we continue processing your application.

Immigration Section - Bureau de visa

I have just recently completed my Medical Exam and will be paying RPRF this week.
I guess I'll have to send another CSE this week as I am completing the forms to be updated and all the necessary supporting documents.

Jedy

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29th August 2014 - Receiving Date at CIC
Nomination.....
15th Dec 2014 - PER
IELTS Request
Included in Application
File Transfer...
28th Feb 2015 - Second line update, Processing Started on 25th Feb 2015
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
3rd Apr 2015, Third Line on 14th Apr 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21st May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
September 2015
I think today will be the boring Monday as before. ??? ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-[

No good news till now shows that it will take some more time for that. ::) ::)

All the best mates.

Cheers

arkscan

Champion Member
May 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge- 10-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line- 17-12-2014
Med's Request
02-01-2015
Med's Done....
15-01-2015; Meds received line in Ecas: 23-01-2015
Passport Req..
DM: 24-03-2015; PPR: 31-03-2015; PP Sent: 1-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015; Received PP Stamped with Visa: 23-04-2015
Heck said:
Hi guys,

The project in which I'm working on is about to finish and I was thinking of going back to my country (Brazil), instead of trying to get a new job, renew visa etc here.

I've applied from China and already got AOR, but no SLU nor MR till the moment. My questions, if anyone should know the answers:

1) Can it somehow damage my prospects in getting MR/PPR and so on?
No, but it can cause a delay....Just check the HKVO timelines once, from the spreadsheet and the HK thread...

2) What should I do, just raise a CSE?
Yes, after u move, raise a CSE saying u have moved to Brazil and to update the addresses, contact nos., etc as applicable.>Attach to the CSE a scanned letter with ur signature stating ur request

3) Will my process be transferred to Brazil?

No, I haven't seen one case where the process is transferred from VO to VO...But at the time of PPR, u will probably be allowed to submit ur PP to Sao Paulo VO for stamping
a) If yes, will it delay a lot my application?
Unknown, HKVO seems very unpredictable..Just post ur query in this thread once to see if anyone has had similar experiences->
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2014-hong-kong-visa-office-t244978.255.html

b) If not, should I send Medical results, PCC etc to China once I get the MR?
Yes u need to send it to China...I think u have already completed Upfront Meds right?..If not, u can complete ur meds in brazil but u would need to send the receipts to China only...

A lot of questions, I know, but it's a difficult decision to make. I hope you guys can once again help me.

Thank you!
Hi Heck,

You should have chosen Sao Paulo VO in the 1st place....u wud have got ur Visa by now.... :D

Anyways, answers in-line...Take a call after thinking carefully...I thought u already were admitted to a course in Canada?..Can't u stay back in China for a while longer... :)

enggvirdi

Dec 2, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Pending
Nomination.....
22-12-2014
AOR Received.
NDVO does not send AORs
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
2nd line on 21st March 2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
18-04-2015; Third line on 28-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-06-2015
manveen kaur said:
hy my second line update was on 15th april and PER 24 dec
App date: 4th sep 2014
when cn i expect medical request??

Congrats!! Finally u got fruit of patience!!! Good luck... u can expect in next 20 - 30 days

manveen kaur

Feb 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2014
File Transfer...
15-04-2015
Med's Request
7th Oct 2015
Med's Done....
12th Oct 2015
enggvirdi said:
Congrats!! Finally u got fruit of patience!!! Good luck... u can expect in next 20 - 30 days
thankyou so much...... :D

MDV

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015 Third line updated April-2-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-05-2015 Decision Made May-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
2-06-2015
Monika Anand said:
Thanks MDV for sharing this.

So what do you suggest that we should avoid using momondo, kanak. Skyscanner sites for tickets bookings. Actually lot of people shared these sites names in this forum for cheap flights.

Also which flight you finally booked and how much it costs you?
Airline sites are very strong platforms for ticket booking and have very strong IT teams managing them hence chances of booking ticket is fast and smooth with no hassles.
When you book tickets via third party sites you end up paying extra charges for making changes ,hassles in cancellation,if cancelled- money getting refunded issues and headaches with call centers. People refer third party sites for fair comparison .They actually go and book on the airlines site.

Remember the more cheaper the ticket the more travel restrictions you have.

Etihad looks reasonable they have short travel from india to gulf 4hrs and from Gulf to Toronto non-stop 14hrs plus morning arrival.

dharmesh_008

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26-03-2015
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (From Colombo VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015 TLU: 25-04-2015
Interview........
may be waived.....
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
don't worry same with me MR done in April... 2nd line " your medical has been received " ... i guess they forgot to update file in process...

:)

Mat14 said:
Hello Guys,

I have received MR, PCC request mid of April. Done the medical exams,,

in the ECAS, the second line is " your medical has been received " and not yet " start processing your application "

Is this normal, I got confused why it is not the order everyone has!!

Pls advise,

Adi.ca

Mar 30, 2015
Hi all
Need your advice
With my PPR , they have asked for 2 recent pics and one excel with my family details ( date of birth , height, Color of eyes etc )
Kindly advice do I have to submit all at VFS or I have send separately?

Thanks

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
Adi.ca said:
Hi all
Need your advice
With my PPR , they have asked for 2 recent pics and one excel with my family details ( date of birth , height, Color of eyes etc )

Thanks
You can submit all at VFS, no need to send seperately.

dharmesh_008

Star Member
Sep 10, 2014
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2014
Doc's Request.
26-03-2015
Nomination.....
07-01-2015
AOR Received.
11-02-2015 (From Colombo VO)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
11-04-2015 TLU: 25-04-2015
Interview........
may be waived.....
Passport Req..
29-05-2015
this is normal.... just submit at VFS and show them that these all doc asked by visa officer ....

Congrats fro PPR...

Adi.ca said:
Hi all
Need your advice

Thanks

Heck

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing/HKVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-11-2014
Doc's Request.
19-05-2015
Nomination.....
14-02-2105
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Request
18-09-2015
Med's Done....
22-09-2015
Passport Req..
12-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2015
LANDED..........
PPR "landing" on Dec 6 / Already living in Canada since September 2015
Hi, Arkscan. Thanks again for your answers. +1 for that!

haha yeah, nothing seeems to work fast in Brazil... except Sao Paulo VO ;D

I'm actually still waiting for a miracle to happen and get the MR in the next few weeks, but I'm not so hopeful. I thought of waiting longer and applying for Student Visa here, but I'd probably get it too close to the start of the course and I wouldn't have time to visit my family (as I haven't for a couple of years and won't be able for the next 1 or 2).

Anyway, best to have as much information as possible before making such decisions. Gonna sit and think on the pros and cons now.

Thanks and good luck with your landing!

arkscan said:
Hi Heck,

You should have chosen Sao Paulo VO in the 1st place....u wud have got ur Visa by now.... :D

Anyways, answers in-line...Take a call after thinking carefully...I thought u already were admitted to a course in Canada?..Can't u stay back in China for a while longer... :)