+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Jkpatel

Mar 29, 2015
I received MR , but in medical form my DOB is wrongly written, so in such case I can do my medicals and how can I ch my DOB ( date of birth)

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
mohan99 said:
Thanks a ton brother.

So basicaly i do nothing excep wait fr an email from colombo office for MR?
In the previous message where i said " I do not know about this one ". That was for whether Colombo VO did background verification with employers. i do know whether anyone's profile was verified with their employer

Since there is a change in your Job. Keep your resignation letter & Salary slips \ Form 16 , New company offer \ appointment letter, etc. You will have to inform VO

the below is an extract of PER email we receive

"Please inform the visa office of any changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. "

If you there will be a change in your family composition immediately.

I will say, Inform your VO. else, wait for MR.

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
holic said:
Thanks alot sk1984indian, +1 for your great response.. Now I can relax :)
You are welcome buddy. This is from a 2013 post . Refer to http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicatants-change-in-family-composition-lets-network-here-t176162.0.html

FIRST EMAIL THEM THIS

For all other classes (except Family Class), to advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us asigned letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment)providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

You will be required to submit the following documents in order to add your child to your application:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your child be added to your application
- processing fee for the child (if accompanying you to Canada)
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself and your spouse to include added child
- notarized copy of the child's birth certificate
- copy of your child's valid passport
- four recent passport-size photographs of your child according to the specifications
- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added child

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
bjazjbej said:
I need your input please, will high blood pressure will affect my medical? please enlighten.
Please refer to the below thread : http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-examinationmade-easy-t133692.0.html

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
Jkpatel said:
I received MR , but in medical form my DOB is wrongly written, so in such case I can do my medicals and how can I ch my DOB ( date of birth)
Congratulations my friend.

Get your medicals done. When sending the documents to VO. Include a cover letter mentioning that DOB is incorrect and needs to be corrected.

1st-Observer

Apr 5, 2015
[size=10pt]I am a little bit puzzled as to why there is hardly any mention of the massive unemployment being experienced by FSW immigrants in Candida.

Highly skilled immigrants and PHDs are currently smiling and driving taxi cabs and doing other odd/survival jobs all over Canada. And for some reason we are here shying away from this reality and believing that somehow our case will be different - a recurrent epidemic that has plagued this forum!

Please people, especially those that have already landed, lets expose the facts and be warned against the reality on ground may be someone will think twice before resigning their job to embark on such an Odysseus journey.

Please don't see this as a discouragement - my recent discovery makes me a concerned person.
[/size]

lallal

Feb 28, 2015
kapoor619 said:
Hello Seniors,
Passport being dispatched from CIC office on 2nd so how soon I can collect my passport from vfs being vfs is closed from 3rd till 5th.

Thank you
when did you submit the passports to the vfs office please???

lallal

Feb 28, 2015
1st-Observer said:
[size=10pt]I am a little bit puzzled as to why there is hardly any mention of the massive unemployment being experienced by FSW immigrants in Candida.

Highly skilled immigrants and PHDs are currently smiling and driving taxi cabs and doing other odd/survival jobs all over Canada. And for some reason we are here shying away from this reality and believing that somehow our case will be different - a recurrent epidemic that has plagued this forum!

Please people, especially those that have already landed, lets expose the facts and be warned against the reality on ground may be someone will think twice before resigning their job to embark on such an Odysseus journey.

Please don't see this as a discouragement - my recent discovery makes me a concerned person.
[/size]
on the contrary.. i m seeing quite a good no. of jobs being posted in indeed, jobsbank.. etc.. did ur observation based on IT jobs? or someother feild, can u please help us understand in a better way?

EvanBourn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27/07/2014
Nomination.....
Per 19/11/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
2nd line 10/01/2015
Med's Request
28th Jan 2015
Med's Done....
2nd March 2015 Third line.......: 27/03/2015
Interview........
Who cares.!! :)
Passport Req..
7TH MAY 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Awaiting
LANDED..........
Awaiting
bjazjbej said:
I need your input please, will high blood pressure will affect my medical? please enlighten.
No, The VO looks for any diseases dangerous for Canada like TB, HIV and other diseases which may be of concern. High bp will not be a problem, so relax.!!

1st-Observer

Apr 5, 2015
lallal said:
on the contrary.. i m seeing quite a good no. of jobs being posted in indeed, jobsbank.. etc.. did ur observation based on IT jobs? or someother feild, can u please help us understand in a better way?
[size=10pt]Thank you for getting the discussion started.

Off course there a tonnes of jobs posted on that ghost website, so what is actually happening on ground?
From the information I have gathered so far, I find reasonable evidence to suspect that it depends on your FIRST and LAST names. See below:

canadianimmigrant.ca/community/integration/an-immigrants-struggles-in-canada
newseastwest.com/dont-make-the-mistake-of-migrating-to-canada-its-a-fools-paradise/

I can send hundreds of links, including a recent bill proposal which, if it succeeds, will prohibit employers from refusing employment by using the "Canadian experience" clause, a systematic discrimination in the employment market.

Besides you can also ask sincere landed friends, and post your responses here. I'm sure they'll tell you about the massive government advertisement, "Employ an immigrant", that falls on stone deaf eyes.

What am I trying to say? Simply put, read the above links - focusing on the comments where you'll always find truth, then you'll be dismayed as to why we are refusing to even discuss these issues here. I earlier referred to this as a recurrent plague that must now be eradicated from this forum.

Please discuss with landed friends and keep posting your comments here.

As for myself, I'm a Software Engineer working in the EU and I am afraid to resign my job, this decision was made after talking to a sincere landed friend and carrying online research by myself. You can also Google with keywords and you'll find research articles outlining how the response from employers reduce drastically when Asian/Middle Eastern/African sounding names are substituted on resumes relative to English/American/European sounding first and last names.
[/size]

engr.adnan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Muscat
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Doc's Request.
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
Not Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Don't Know when !!!
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
27-01-2015 for Spouse & Me | New Baby Medical on 15/03/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02/04/2015-----------Passport Submitted on 06/04/2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 29/04/2015
LANDED..........
Insh'Allah Soon
lallal said:
Brother I don't know which professions you are talking about as far as engineering is concerned it is not the case. My few friends already landed in Canada some of them got jobs with in 2 to 3 months. Canadian jobs are based on projects if there is project you have a job if no then you have to switch.

Be optimistic !!!

1st-Observer

Apr 5, 2015
engr.adnan said:
Brother I don't know which professions you are talking about as far as engineering is concerned it is not the case. My few friends already landed in Canada some of them got jobs with in 2 to 3 months. Canadian jobs are based on projects if there is project you have a job if no then you have to switch.

Be optimistic !!!
Please ask your friends to tell you the kinds of jobs (what they are actually doing) they got and post your comments here.

Thank you for your response.

click.trick

May 22, 2014
Chilliwack, BC
engr.adnan said:

Be optimistic !!!
Hi Adnan

Its nice to catch you here again... once again congrats for the PPR, and dont worry about DM, i know a friend who submitted passport to VFS islamabad and waiting for DM since 1 week. it does not matter... stay blessed..

Please tell me about your friends experience who have landed, do we engineers require to be PE prior to get a job related to our profession?

I am NOC 2133, and once i get PPR, will start seriously working on job search.
Do pray for my PPR :)
Regards