+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

rvp_deltario

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=#0B59D7][b][size=10pt][size=10pt]NDVO[/size][/size][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[size=10pt][color=#19864A][b]1212[/b][/color][/size]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[b][color=#1469C4]5 Jun 14[/color][/b]
File Transfer...
[b][color=#1469C4]20 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Request
[b][color=#1469C4]28 Nov 14[/color][/b]
Med's Done....
[b][color=#1469C4]26 Dec 14[/color][/b] Med's[color=white]_[/color]update..: [b][color=#1469C4]05 Jan 15[/color][/b] DM[color=white].[/color]on[color=white].[/color]eCAS...: [b][color=#1469C4]17 Mar 15[/color][/b]
Passport Req..
[b][color=#1469C4]18 Mar 15[/color][/b] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Sent.:[b][color=#1469C4]19 Mar 15[/color][/b]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=#0B59D7][b]11 Mar 15[/b][/color] Passport[color=white]_[/color]Rcvd.:[b][color=#0B59D7]9 Apr 15[/color][/b]
LANDED..........
[color=#19864A][b]Jul-2015[/b][/color] [img]http://melauspartners.com/animated-canadian-flag-gif-210.gif[/img]
Thanks for the info Palak and great to hear back from you.

Do share you experience in -

- Opening Bank Account
- Getting a Sim
- Home Internet
- CableTV

palakpatel911 said:
Finally reached Mapleland, Land of Dreams.

Me, my wife and daughter Landed at Toronto, Person International Airport (YYZ), Ontario, on 13th Mar 2015, flying Emirates Airlines with 3 hours halt at Dubai Airport. Wow watta huge place one should visit if get an opportunity. Boarded early morning from Dubai to Toronto. Amazing airlines and crew members. Almost started feeling the cold within the plane itself looking city thru the built-in cameras, It was quit cold evening in Toronto the time i reached. It was total 19 hours journey with halt.

While boarding a immigration form was handed over to passengers which was required to be filled for each members accompanying, full names as per PP, BOD, Nationality, Present Address, Address where your first stay in canada, Funds carrying along with you etc. The immigration procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details and as guided.

1. To the welcome counter where the officer welcomes & verifies our details. A bit long que & huge rush but was very quick and pretty much simple. there are approx 8-10 counters so they are quick.
All they ask is your COPR, passports, Immigration form (you must have filled while your journey) & they ask if carrying funds over $10000. If yes a mark is been done on Immigration form / if no than no marks.

2. To the Immigration counter where the officer asks for COPR & Passports, we are asked to sign infront of him/her. We need to give the address where we would like to have our PR cards delivered, they say it will take atleast 6 weeks. simple and easy done. Officer will recommend us to get a SIN number as well, which is there behind that counters. But not mandatory if you are in rush to see ppl waiting for you outside to receive you.

3. If carrying over $10000, need to go to one more counter for funds, nothing so complicated, its simple and just follow as guided by their staff. Just to sign the form filled by the officer against the amount we declare and done with all paper formalities.

4. Last task at airport is to collect your baggage, either can do it yourself or ask a helper who can do it for you if too many bags, at the end you can give a tip.

Sorry guys, no internet access till today just got one so drafting these lines after so long time enjoying Corona and a lime.

niagracalling

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2014
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b]New Delhi[/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=purple][b]1111[/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=purple][b]08-09-2014[/b][/color]
Doc's Request.
[color=purple][b]DD 24-11-2014[/b][/color]
Nomination.....
[color=purple][b]PER 16-12-2014[/b][/color]
IELTS Request
[color=purple][b]Sent[/b][/color]
File Transfer...
[color=purple][b]Started processing on 27-02-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Request
[color=purple][b]25-03-2015[/b][/color]
Med's Done....
[color=purple][b]28-03-2015 Third line update 08-04-2015[/b][/color]
Interview........
[color=purple][b]Skipped (Decision Made 14-05-2015)[/b][/color]
Passport Req..
[color=purple][b]13-05-2015[/b][/color]
VISA ISSUED...
[color=purple][b]21-05-2015[/b][/color][img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canadianflag_zpsftrnold1.gif[/img]
LANDED..........
[img]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f126/pranav1981/canstock14162064_zpsbfe36209.jpg[/img]
CONGRATS PALAK BHAI..............JUST ONE QUESTION THAT'S BANGING MY HEAD IS HOW CAN ONE PROVIDE ADDRESS FOR DELIVERY OF PR CARDS AT THE AIRPORT WHEN YOU DONT KNOW WHERE YOU WOULD BE FINALLY SETTLING DOWN AND THERE ARE NO FRIENDS OR RELATIVES OF YOURS.

palakpatel911 said:

Me, my wife and daughter Landed at Toronto, Person International Airport (YYZ), Ontario, on 13th Mar 2015, flying Emirates Airlines with 3 hours halt at Dubai Airport. Wow watta huge place one should visit if get an opportunity. Boarded early morning from Dubai to Toronto. Amazing airlines and crew members. Almost started feeling the cold within the plane itself looking city thru the built-in cameras, It was quit cold evening in Toronto the time i reached. It was total 19 hours journey with halt.

While boarding a immigration form was handed over to passengers which was required to be filled for each members accompanying, full names as per PP, BOD, Nationality, Present Address, Address where your first stay in canada, Funds carrying along with you etc. The immigration procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details and as guided.

1. To the welcome counter where the officer welcomes & verifies our details. A bit long que & huge rush but was very quick and pretty much simple. there are approx 8-10 counters so they are quick.
All they ask is your COPR, passports, Immigration form (you must have filled while your journey) & they ask if carrying funds over $10000. If yes a mark is been done on Immigration form / if no than no marks.

2. To the Immigration counter where the officer asks for COPR & Passports, we are asked to sign infront of him/her. We need to give the address where we would like to have our PR cards delivered, they say it will take atleast 6 weeks. simple and easy done. Officer will recommend us to get a SIN number as well, which is there behind that counters. But not mandatory if you are in rush to see ppl waiting for you outside to receive you.

3. If carrying over $10000, need to go to one more counter for funds, nothing so complicated, its simple and just follow as guided by their staff. Just to sign the form filled by the officer against the amount we declare and done with all paper formalities.

4. Last task at airport is to collect your baggage, either can do it yourself or ask a helper who can do it for you if too many bags, at the end you can give a tip.

Sorry guys, no internet access till today just got one so drafting these lines after so long time enjoying Corona and a lime.

canada04

Jan 21, 2015
dineshh.786 said:

Mine was updated in afternoon,

"Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 02/04/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre. To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website."

Congrats dinesh. Now we can collect our pp`s only on monday. By the way whats your vfs centre?

yogeshladani

Apr 10, 2014
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
AOR Received.
PER 28-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
20-01-2015 / 3rd Line updated on 27-01-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-03-15 DM on same day / PP sent on 16.03.2015
VISA ISSUED...
09.03.2015 / Passport Received on 02.04.2015
LANDED..........
palakpatel911 said:

Congrats dear, good information
Good luck

canada04

Jan 21, 2015
palakpatel911 said:

Thanks for the information palakpatel.I am also NOC 2174. I`m planning to land toronto by june end. Please keep us updated with more info regarding school admission, kids vaccination ( if some extra needed), and most of all jobs search related to IT.

mjoshi10

Jul 2, 2014
Ludhiana , Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 July 2014
Nomination.....
16th Nov 2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NDVO do not send AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Hopefully already transferred
Med's Request
30th jan 2015
Med's Done....
10th feb 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
10 Apr 2015
LANDED..........
21st June 2015
[size=10pt]Collected our Passports back with VISA and COPR[/size]
Were submitted at VFS jallandhar on 19th March 2015

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
MSMPK said:
Dear All,

Finally by the grace of Allah got my status changed today to Decision Made. It states

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Although I have not received yet PPR mail.

God Luck to all, keep faith and have patience you all would succeed.
Congrats nd +1

dineshh.786

Aug 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Doc's Request.
waiting
Nomination.....
PER 30th Oct 2014
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
15-JAN-2015
Med's Done....
19-JAn-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-Mar-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Mar-2015 received on 7-April-2015
LANDED..........
ASAP
canada04 said:
Congrats dinesh. Now we can collect our pp`s only on monday. By the way whats your vfs centre?
Mumbai, but I will collect it later, coz I'm out of town :p :p

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ishwarkhemchandani said:
;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) RECEIVED MR & RPRF REQUEST....thank u almighty God...

my timeline is;

29 Aug 14 - Application received at CIO
19 Dec 14 - PER
13 Mar 15 - Processing started at VO (second line updated on 17 March 15)
31 Mar 15 - MR & RPRF request

All the best to all for speedy & successful process....
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
PGS77 said:
Friends,
A quick update from me:

Received my MR+RPRF+PCC request yesterday

My timelines are :
- App date:29-Aug-2014
- PER received :19-Dec-2014
- Processing start date : 4-March-2015
- MR+RPRF+PCC request: 31-March-2015

Thanks,
PGS77
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
JSK12345 said:
Hi All,

Today received my passport request.. Special thanks to Goku, Ashif, Century, Kollins and all others who help like anything.. Thanks a lot all friends..
Congrats nd +1

visa_4all

Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In how many days can I expect PPR from NDVO after 3rd line update.

Plz confirm

Thankd

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
priyavig said:
medicals have been received !!!
3rd line update ...am so relieved :)

now starts the wait for the DM/PPR :)
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Bains87 said:
Just a update,

I also received PPR email yesterday, was busy so could not login to the forum.

My email came at around 1:40 PM.
Congrats nd +1