+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
aspire2canadian said:
Yipeeee!!!!!! Got MR!! MR!! MR!!!! today...

Time line on left side.. :)
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
kau said:
And finally its PPR...Was hidden in spam folder...Actually recieved it yesterday...

Now the last waiting begins. :D :D
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
inamul70 said:
So guys Finally Passport Request for me

I would like to thanks to Almighty , my family and forum members who support me in every step of this critical process.

Already submitted my passport to VFS delhi today at 3:30 pm for stamping... now waiting for passport coming back..

My complete timeline :

NOC : 2281
App submitted : 24 July 2014
App received : 28 july 2014
DD Encashed : 11 Nov 2014
PER : 21 Nov 2014
2nd line : 31 Jan 2015
MR : 31 Jan 2015
Medical on : 09 Feb 2015
Third Line : 17 Feb 2015
RPRF DD Send : 15 Feb 2015
RPRF encashed : 20 Feb 2015
Decision Made : 20 Mar 2015
PPR : 31 Mar 2015
Visa : Waiting
Landing : Waiting
Congrats nd +1

mamuthebug

Star Member
Jul 10, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sept'14
Nomination.....
8th Jan'15
AOR Received.
3rd Feb'15
File Transfer...
8th April'15
Med's Request
6th May'15
Med's Done....
16th May'15
Interview........
TLU on 2nd June'15
palakpatel911 said:
Finally reached Mapleland, Land of Dreams.

Me, my wife and daughter Landed at Toronto, Person International Airport (YYZ), Ontario, on 13th Mar 2015, flying Emirates Airlines with 3 hours halt at Dubai Airport. Wow watta huge place one should visit if get an opportunity. Boarded early morning from Dubai to Toronto. Amazing airlines and crew members. Almost started feeling the cold within the plane itself looking city thru the built-in cameras, It was quit cold evening in Toronto the time i reached. It was total 19 hours journey with halt.

While boarding a immigration form was handed over to passengers which was required to be filled for each members accompanying, full names as per PP, BOD, Nationality, Present Address, Address where your first stay in canada, Funds carrying along with you etc. The immigration procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details and as guided.

1. To the welcome counter where the officer welcomes & verifies our details. A bit long que & huge rush but was very quick and pretty much simple. there are approx 8-10 counters so they are quick.
All they ask is your COPR, passports, Immigration form (you must have filled while your journey) & they ask if carrying funds over $10000. If yes a mark is been done on Immigration form / if no than no marks.

2. To the Immigration counter where the officer asks for COPR & Passports, we are asked to sign infront of him/her. We need to give the address where we would like to have our PR cards delivered, they say it will take atleast 6 weeks. simple and easy done. Officer will recommend us to get a SIN number as well, which is there behind that counters. But not mandatory if you are in rush to see ppl waiting for you outside to receive you.

3. If carrying over $10000, need to go to one more counter for funds, nothing so complicated, its simple and just follow as guided by their staff. Just to sign the form filled by the officer against the amount we declare and done with all paper formalities.

4. Last task at airport is to collect your baggage, either can do it yourself or ask a helper who can do it for you if too many bags, at the end you can give a tip.

Sorry guys, no internet access till today just got one so drafting these lines after so long time enjoying Corona and a lime.
Its really nice to see your post on your landing experience, Palak!
You have been one of the most active members on the forum....and i always used to await your analysis of each month's PER, MR, RPRF, PP etc.
I wish you a nice and successful career and a beautiful time with your family in our "Dream land".
Keep posting about your experiences "Post Landing"!!! Cheerz :)

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
avadutala said:
Got Passports back with Canada VISA stamp and COPR for all myself and all my family members..

Planning some time in July to land.

Best of luck to all applicants.
Congrats nd +1

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
CC Charge Date : 8th Nov 2014
Nomination.....
PER Date : 25th Nov
AOR Received.
Processing started on 19th Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent along with the application
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived :) :)
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
lallbachan said:
Hi Guys,

I just received passports with Visas....................

Thanks to all the members on the forum.

A special thanks to Goku for all your help

Jai Shree Hanuman.
:D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) :p :p :p :p :p :p :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

mikeypm said:
Good luck to everyone still waiting :)

Tomorrow I will have been a PR for a week, it's feels good to be permanent and not here on a TWP any longer
That must have been a wonderful feeling. waiting for my turn (patiently :p :p :p :p) to get that opportunity

Congrats again buddy for getting Permanent resident status :)

palakpatel911 said:

Me, my wife and daughter Landed at Toronto, Person International Airport (YYZ), Ontario, on 13th Mar 2015, flying Emirates Airlines with 3 hours halt at Dubai Airport. Wow watta huge place one should visit if get an opportunity. Boarded early morning from Dubai to Toronto. Amazing airlines and crew members. Almost started feeling the cold within the plane itself looking city thru the built-in cameras, It was quit cold evening in Toronto the time i reached. It was total 19 hours journey with halt.

While boarding a immigration form was handed over to passengers which was required to be filled for each members accompanying, full names as per PP, BOD, Nationality, Present Address, Address where your first stay in canada, Funds carrying along with you etc. The immigration procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details and as guided.

1. To the welcome counter where the officer welcomes & verifies our details. A bit long que & huge rush but was very quick and pretty much simple. there are approx 8-10 counters so they are quick.
All they ask is your COPR, passports, Immigration form (you must have filled while your journey) & they ask if carrying funds over $10000. If yes a mark is been done on Immigration form / if no than no marks.

2. To the Immigration counter where the officer asks for COPR & Passports, we are asked to sign infront of him/her. We need to give the address where we would like to have our PR cards delivered, they say it will take atleast 6 weeks. simple and easy done. Officer will recommend us to get a SIN number as well, which is there behind that counters. But not mandatory if you are in rush to see ppl waiting for you outside to receive you.

3. If carrying over $10000, need to go to one more counter for funds, nothing so complicated, its simple and just follow as guided by their staff. Just to sign the form filled by the officer against the amount we declare and done with all paper formalities.

4. Last task at airport is to collect your baggage, either can do it yourself or ask a helper who can do it for you if too many bags, at the end you can give a tip.

Sorry guys, no internet access till today just got one so drafting these lines after so long time enjoying Corona and a lime.
What was i missing since last few weeks .. Ah ! now i remember updates from Palak bhai.

Your post is most useful as always :):):) All the best for your new adventure and Congratulations.

Now you are a permanent resident of Canada 8) 8) 8)

mjoshi10 said:
[size=10pt]Collected our Passports back with VISA and COPR[/size]
Were submitted at VFS jallandhar on 19th March 2015
Congratulations Buddy !!! :) :) :)

australianpunjabi

Star Member
Nov 26, 2014
mjoshi10 said:
[size=10pt]Collected our Passports back with VISA and COPR[/size]
Were submitted at VFS jallandhar on 19th March 2015
Congrats Joshi sahb,

Have you collected the passports from VFS Jalandhar or from BLUE DART OFFICE...?

Reason I am asking because I have submitted my passport yesterday ....

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Abnormaldehyde said:
*******Got my passport with VISA STAMPED*********

Alhamdulillah for everything.

I can still remember that day .... when my friend Ashif made me a phone call and shouted, 'What the hell are you doing? you still didn't make your WES assessment??'
It was April 27, 2014. Here starts my journey. Each and every step, got enormous assistance from my dear friend Ashif and many of the forum members. Thanks everyone.

Fellow members, please pray for me so i can build my future in Canada and fulfill my dreams...
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
bnb said:
hey friends...I got my MR yesterday :) ( However I checked my mail today only)

Thanks for your constant support and encouragement....I could have lost without your inspiring words and suggestions.

They asked me MR completed and RPRF (No PCC as I sent with the application and no other document). Need suggestions to pay RPRF.........online or DD?
Congrats nd +1..
You can pay via online or dd...
I will prefer dd

potentialcanadian

Dec 12, 2014
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-08-2014
Doc's Request.
20-11-2014 CC charged
Nomination.....
11-12-2014 PER
File Transfer...
13-03-2015 2nd Line Updated
Med's Request
18-03-2015 along with RPRF request
Med's Done....
21-03-2015 RPRF paid
Interview........
WAIVED (03-04-2015 3rd Line Updated)
Passport Req..
08-04-2015 (4th Line DM updated on 10-04-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015 (Passports sent 09-04-2015 received 30-04-2015 via aramex)
My fellow Canadians,

Just wanted to share with you that my 3rd Line has been updated today (timeline on the left). How long from 3rd line to PPR as per LVO's general trend?

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Completed medicals : 20th Mar 2015, Medicals uploaded : 27th Mar 2015, 3rd line update (Medical results received) : 31st Mar 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPR : 4th May 2015, DM : 5th May, Passport Sent : 6th May, Passport Received : 23rd May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
LovelyGirl said:
*REPOST*
Greetings to everyone!
Newbie here! Guys just want to ask if anyone from here have an idea how long is the processing time to secure MOROCCAN PCC if you are outside Morocco. Hope someone can answer my query. Thanks in advance! :D
If you are from India. Refer to http://pcc-certificate-attestation-morocco-embassy-india.ssndipl.org/

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
ravirocks said:
Hi Friends
With God's Grace and your well wishes, I got PPR and Dm Yesterday.Can Some one please update Spreadsheet on my behalf.
My Timeline
App Date 15th july
PER 11th Nov
2nd Line Update 22nd jan
MR 24th Jan
Med Done 13th feb
3rd Line update 7th Mrch
PPR and Dm 31st March
Visa Office NDVO

Thanks all for your support and All the best to All who are waiting, God Bless you all

Thanks & Regards
Ravi
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
MSMPK said:
By the grace of Allah Almighty received the following email

Passport Request for Islamabad VAC 8) 8) 8) 8)

Thank you guys! You all have been source of information, inspiration, motivation, guidance and ......... (either directly or indirectly)
My timeline is on the left.

Love you RFI (VO) such a fast PPR after MR and DM 8) 8) 8) 8)

Good Luck to you all!
Congrats nd +1

sk1984indian

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2014
BEDFORD
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30th July 2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
30th Dec 2014
Med's Request
14th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
19th May 2015
LANDED..........
4th September 2015
potentialcanadian said:
My fellow Canadians,

Just wanted to share with you that my 3rd Line has been updated today (timeline on the left). How long from 3rd line to PPR as per LVO's general trend?
Congratulations on Third line update.

As per the spreadsheet, Avg process time from MR to Passport Request is around 45 days for LVO

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
palakpatel911 said:

Congrats Palak... Do share more of your experience..
+1 for you