+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

identical2none

Jan 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd July, 2014
Nomination.....
PER-: 25th November,2014
File Transfer...
SL-: 20th January, 2015
Med's Request
18th February, 2015
Med's Done....
20th February, 2015 TL(28th FEB)
Interview........
Most Probably waived
Passport Req..
Waiting desperately
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

I just checked my e-CAS. Guess what, It is Decision made

Called up my consultant and she informed that i got an PPR yesterday but she didn't check.

Just wanted to share with all you wonderful people.

Sk
Congratulations man! You deserve it :D

RKW

Oct 9, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014 (PER Received)
IELTS Request
Sent with an application
File Transfer...
10-02-2015 (SLU)
Med's Request
01-03-2015 (MR/RPRF Request)
Med's Done....
09-03-2015 (TLU on 19/03/2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-06-2015 (DM on 09/05/2015)
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Called up my consultant and she informed that i got an PPR yesterday but she didn't check.

Sk

Hey SK,

Congratulations !!! Time for you to pack you bags !!!

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
pankhilsingh said:
Hey Guys, I am stuck in a situation. Pls help..

I have booked my flight with Lufthansa Airways, DELHI-FRANKFURT-MUNICH-TORONTO.

Now Lufthansa is saying that I require Transit/Schengen Visa since I have 2 stops and if I see VFS Germany Visa Information, they have stated.
"Exemptions:
a) Indian nationals holding a valid visa or residence permit from a member state of the Schengen area or Bulgaria, Romania, Croatia, Cyprus, Liechtenstein, Ireland, UK, Canada,Japan, USA (except for holders of an US “Advanced Parole Document”)
b) Indian nationals holding a valid residence permit Andorra, Monaco or San Marino
c) Diplomatic passport holders
generally do not require an airport transit visa.

What should I do? Shall I apply for Transit Visa now? Has anybody faced this situation? Eagerly waiting for replies..
I think one need to apply for transit visa if you have got a layover in any airport of Schengen group country.

Transit Schengen Visa

Regarding the short term visas, there are two types of a transit visa under the Uniform Schengen visa group destined for travellers who are passing by a Schengen member country in order to reach their final destination. A great range of travellers are not susceptible to this type of a visa however, citizen from certain countries are obliged to obtain thee.

Airport transit visa – “A” Category is destined for the travellers that have to stop and wait for several hours for their next flight, in the international transit area of the designated airport. However, if planned to wait overnight, these travellers cannot accommodate in any place else except the transit area therefore accommodation in the city is off the limits.

Transit visa – “B” Category is destined for the travellers planning to travel through different Schengen countries by car or travel through different Schengen airports to a non-Schengen country for as a final destination. Under the transit visa one is allowed to reside in a Schengen area for a maximum of 5 days.

Who needs a transit visa?

Normally, citizens of the following countries are obliged to obtain a transit visa when passing through the international transit area of any Schengen country airport:

Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Ghana
India
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Lebanon
Myanmar/Burma
Nigeria
Pakistan
Somalia
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Syria
Turkey

Due to different cases of people's experiences and expectations, in the following section you will find three most common occasions of confusion when transit visa is/isn't applied.

Case #1. You are coming from a foreign country and are transiting through an airport in a Schengen country to travel to another airport in that or another Schengen country, what do you do?

As your final destination is a Schengen country, it means that you will be entering the Schengen zone, if not at the first airport than at the last, therefore you will be requested an entry and short stay visa – “C” category for the Schengen area. In this case a transit visa is useless since you will be leaving the international transit area of the airport at some point in the Schengen zone.

Case #2. You are transiting through a Schengen country airport to travel to a non-Schengen member country, yet you don't leave the International transit area of the airport of the Schengen country.

In this case, technically you don't enter the Schengen area, since you never leave the international transit area except for entering the flight to the upcoming non-Schengen country of your choice. As a citizen of the exempted countries to a Schengen visa, you are obliged to obtain an airport transit visa in order to pursuit this line of travel yet you won't be needing a “C” visa designed for a short stay in a Schengen country up to the maximum of 90 days.

Exceptions to this rule apply to these circumstances as following:

If the nationals of these countries hold a valid/unexpired USA Visa;
If the traveler is returning from a legit stay in the USA and the trip is taken at least 4 days prior to the visa expiration date.
If the traveler holds a valid residency permit allowing him to move in and out of the USA.
If the traveler holds a residency permit that allows unrestricted return from Andorra, Japan, Monaco, Canada or San Marino.
Holders of a valid uniform visa, national long-stay visa or residence permit issued by a Schengen state.

For Jordanian citizens, the exception to the Airport transit visa policy applies only if:
The Jordanian traveler holds a valid visa for Australia, Israel or New Zealand as well as the boarding card and ticket to these countries.
The Jordanian traveler is coming back to Jordan from one of the above mentioned countries, withholding a ticket and a boarding pass.

Case #3. You are travelling from a foreign country to a Schengen country, transiting through the airport of the Schengen country in order to fly to a non-Schengen country as a final destination, however you need to leave the international transit area because:

you need to change the airport within the Schengen country pitchstop.
the connecting flight doesn't leave until tomorrow so you need to spend the night in a hotel in the Schengen area
you are travelling to the final destination by other means of transportation yet you arrive to the Schengen member country by plane.
In this case you cannot travel only on an Airport transit visa since you have to enter the Schengen zone, therefore prior to your departure you need to make sure that you have a Schengen short-stay visa of the “C” category which allows you to enter and reside in the Schengen area for the specific amount of days. Of course, this applies only to citizens of the countries susceptible to the Schengen visa policy.
In case you are a holder of an official passport, i.e. a diplomatic passport, a different set of rules and regulations apply therefore you need to contact the designated embassy/consulate for further information.

For the countries not mentioned in the aforementioned section, there are no transit visa requirements of any kind.

ankushsharma

Star Member
Mar 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Aug-14
Doc's Request.
DD: 17-Nov-14
Nomination.....
PER: 04-Dec-14
AOR Received.
SL: 6-Feb-15
File Transfer...
3-Feb-15
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
9-Mar-15; 3rd Line: 23-Mar-15
Interview........
DM: 23-Apr-15
Passport Req..
28-Apr-15
VISA ISSUED...
21-Apr-15; Passports received : 5-May-15
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
You have been incessantly congratulating all the people in the forum for their updates. Now it's your time to bask in the glory.

My heartiest congratulations to you buddy.

Gsw

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER on 01-10-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line on 13th April, 2015
Med's Request
18th April, 2015
Med's Done....
Medical received 14th July , 2015
Passport Req..
12th August, 2015
LANDED..........
Landing: 11th January, 2016. Vancouver
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
Congrats bro

masoun

Feb 9, 2015
india
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw [img width=90 height=120]http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Geography_and_History/International_Flags/india.gif[/img]
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
none
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
start processing on 01.06.2015
Med's Request
Med's Done....
4th june2015
Interview........
third line--12.6.15
Passport Req..
19.6.15 ( pp submitted on 22nd june )
VISA ISSUED...
pp revceived 3.7.2015(visa issue date 15.6.15)
LANDED..........
[img width=75 height=50]http://www.animationbuddy.com/Animation/Transportation/Planes/man_on_a_plane.gif[/img]
kanadjani said:
update on timeline - AOR received
App received: Dec 24, 2014
DD charged: Feb 24, 2015
PER received: Mar 21, 2015
AOR received: April 27, 2015
NOC 0911
Will u please tell me about your visa office from where u got your AOR
THANKS

Monika Anand

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 July 2014
Nomination.....
29th October 2014 PER
File Transfer...
17th March 2015 second line
Med's Request
28th March 2015
Med's Done....
31 March . Third line on 9th April
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015
VISA ISSUED...
21st May 2014
LANDED..........
waheguru soon after stamping
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
Congrats. Pack your bags now and pls pray for us.

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ankushsharma said:
I think one need to apply for transit visa if you have got a layover in any airport of Schengen group country.

Transit Schengen Visa

Regarding the short term visas, there are two types of a transit visa under the Uniform Schengen visa group destined for travellers who are passing by a Schengen member country in order to reach their final destination. A great range of travellers are not susceptible to this type of a visa however, citizen from certain countries are obliged to obtain thee.

Airport transit visa – “A” Category is destined for the travellers that have to stop and wait for several hours for their next flight, in the international transit area of the designated airport. However, if planned to wait overnight, these travellers cannot accommodate in any place else except the transit area therefore accommodation in the city is off the limits.

Transit visa – “B” Category is destined for the travellers planning to travel through different Schengen countries by car or travel through different Schengen airports to a non-Schengen country for as a final destination. Under the transit visa one is allowed to reside in a Schengen area for a maximum of 5 days.

Who needs a transit visa?

Normally, citizens of the following countries are obliged to obtain a transit visa when passing through the international transit area of any Schengen country airport:

Afghanistan
Bangladesh
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Ghana
India
Iran
Iraq
Jordan
Lebanon
Myanmar/Burma
Nigeria
Pakistan
Somalia
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Syria
Turkey

Due to different cases of people's experiences and expectations, in the following section you will find three most common occasions of confusion when transit visa is/isn't applied.

Case #1. You are coming from a foreign country and are transiting through an airport in a Schengen country to travel to another airport in that or another Schengen country, what do you do?

As your final destination is a Schengen country, it means that you will be entering the Schengen zone, if not at the first airport than at the last, therefore you will be requested an entry and short stay visa – “C” category for the Schengen area. In this case a transit visa is useless since you will be leaving the international transit area of the airport at some point in the Schengen zone.

Case #2. You are transiting through a Schengen country airport to travel to a non-Schengen member country, yet you don't leave the International transit area of the airport of the Schengen country.

In this case, technically you don't enter the Schengen area, since you never leave the international transit area except for entering the flight to the upcoming non-Schengen country of your choice. As a citizen of the exempted countries to a Schengen visa, you are obliged to obtain an airport transit visa in order to pursuit this line of travel yet you won't be needing a “C” visa designed for a short stay in a Schengen country up to the maximum of 90 days.

Exceptions to this rule apply to these circumstances as following:

If the nationals of these countries hold a valid/unexpired USA Visa;
If the traveler is returning from a legit stay in the USA and the trip is taken at least 4 days prior to the visa expiration date.
If the traveler holds a valid residency permit allowing him to move in and out of the USA.
If the traveler holds a residency permit that allows unrestricted return from Andorra, Japan, Monaco, Canada or San Marino.
Holders of a valid uniform visa, national long-stay visa or residence permit issued by a Schengen state.

For Jordanian citizens, the exception to the Airport transit visa policy applies only if:
The Jordanian traveler holds a valid visa for Australia, Israel or New Zealand as well as the boarding card and ticket to these countries.
The Jordanian traveler is coming back to Jordan from one of the above mentioned countries, withholding a ticket and a boarding pass.

Case #3. You are travelling from a foreign country to a Schengen country, transiting through the airport of the Schengen country in order to fly to a non-Schengen country as a final destination, however you need to leave the international transit area because:

you need to change the airport within the Schengen country pitchstop.
the connecting flight doesn't leave until tomorrow so you need to spend the night in a hotel in the Schengen area
you are travelling to the final destination by other means of transportation yet you arrive to the Schengen member country by plane.
In this case you cannot travel only on an Airport transit visa since you have to enter the Schengen zone, therefore prior to your departure you need to make sure that you have a Schengen short-stay visa of the “C” category which allows you to enter and reside in the Schengen area for the specific amount of days. Of course, this applies only to citizens of the countries susceptible to the Schengen visa policy.
In case you are a holder of an official passport, i.e. a diplomatic passport, a different set of rules and regulations apply therefore you need to contact the designated embassy/consulate for further information.

For the countries not mentioned in the aforementioned section, there are no transit visa requirements of any kind.
Great info buddy +1

Jaxon911

Champion Member
Jun 18, 2014
London, UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
PR App 2014-06-23 & Citizenship App Filed in Aug 2022
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
Congrats! Enjoy the moment.

Sunsat

Star Member
Nov 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-09-2014
Nomination.....
23-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
25-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-04-15. Third line updated: 27-04-15
Passport Req..
21-05-15
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
Congratulations SK. I am so happy for you. You have guided me many times. Your posts are so informative, that just by reading them many doubts are clarified. Congratulations once again.

preetiv

May 4, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2014
AOR Received.
22-8-2014
File Transfer...
2-09-2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
29-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
hope so soon by God's grace
VISA ISSUED...
crossing fingers
Hi,
I'm new to this forum, I got my rprf on March 26th 2015. Any idea how long will it take for ppr .

Once got the rprf is there any chances for visa rejection

reshmiarun

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-20-2014
Nomination.....
12-09-2014
File Transfer...
02-17-2015
Med's Request
03-14-2015
Med's Done....
03-23-2015 (Third line : 04-02-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-28-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-11-2015, Passport sent : 06-02-2015, Passport received:06-17-2015
LANDED..........
Still deciding !!
Guys,
I have a question in IMM5669E form. I was in US and in L1B visa my company tried to convert that to L1A visa and it got rejected while I was in US. In IMM5669E form for section A 6d and 6e I have put NO. I thought it was NO since it was rejected when I was in US please let me know if the below answer is right and if I need to correct what should I do now

Please note I am dependent not principal applicant.

been refused refugee status,an immigrant or premanent resident visa(includind a certificat de selection du quebec ) or visitor or temporary resident visa to canada or any other country? No

been refused admission to , or ordered to leave,canada or any other country? No

Thanks,

RATAN

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-Aug-14
Nomination.....
22-Dec-2014
AOR Received.
Never. DD Encashed for child name addition - 21 Feb'15
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
17-Mar-15 - Started processing Application (2nd Line Updated)
Med's Request
07-Apr-15
Med's Done....
10-Apr-15; 3rd Line update 25-Apr-15
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
& DM 26-May-2015
Dsiraj said:
Yesterday morning I got my PPR
today morning DM
Congrats !!!

manisha575

Star Member
Jul 23, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2014
Nomination.....
PER 25-11-2014
File Transfer...
2nd line 05-02-15
Med's Request
23-02-2015
Med's Done....
03-03-2015
Interview........
waived..3rd line updated 10-03-2015,sent fbi n other additional documents on 16th march 2015
Passport Req..
DM 21st May 2015,PPR 22nd May
VISA ISSUED...
Got passports back n copr on 11th june 2015
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
congrats dear...

VIVVISVK

Star Member
Jul 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
IELTS Request
Along with App
File Transfer...
2nd line update on 9-Feb'15
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
27-02-2015, 3rd line update on 10March'15
Interview........
Waived Hopefully
Passport Req..
01-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
July
sk1984indian said:
PPR

Guys

Sk
Congrats SK!!:)