+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Discussion in 'Skilled Worker / Professional Immigration' started by MDV, Mar 26, 2015.

1. Kool. So you’re waiting for a new medical request?

2. I don’t know if you guys were rejected in between or no ? M here for my brother case , his timeline is -
    Applied - FSW - Dec 2014
    Got rejected - May 2017
    Case reopened - Jan 2018
    PCC N Additional document req - May 2018
    Medical Req - Oct 2019
    RPRF req - Nov 2019

Waiting for PPR now . Hopefully soon !

3. Sorry

4. Thats correct.

5. Thanks God that finally I had PPR.

Yes after a long time i am reporting here that finally I have received PPR in the month of Jan and got visa stamped and just landed immediately last week.
    Yes after a long painfull wait and long journey finally this ordeal is over. I have landed in Toronto at a terrible winter time.

Time line is extremely terrible, applied in 2014 and got visa in 2019 almost more then 4 years of waiting.

It seems that I am the last applicant of FSWP-2014. Most of those who applied with have already gotton Canadian Citizenship and Canadian Passports.

It seems that I am celeberating in desert of this FSWP 2014 forum, most have already quit to view this thread.

Wish to rest of those who are still remaining stuck in time with FSWP 2014, I wish all of you all the best.

6. Hi How long it took for you to see your medical results uploaded/sent to CIC by BUPA at Sydney, Australia ?