+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

NamPr05

Jul 4, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
03-09-2014 (PER)
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
08-11-2014 (Processing Started)
Med's Request
07-09-2015 (Initial), 18-09-2015 (Furtherance)
Med's Done....
14-09-2015 (Initial), 18-12-2015 (Furtherance Cleared)
Interview........
26-06-2015 (Telephonic Verification at work)
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-04-2016
lvtruong said:
I am in the same situation, verification has been in progress since 11/2014 per GCMS notes.
I haven't done GCMS as my consultant is advising against it at this stage but Yes I am also in exactly same situation.
Applied May 2014
NDVO
PER Sep 2014
SLU Nov 2014
Telephonic Verification at work June 2015

I have noticed that in total there has been only two MR's in last 1.5 months and about 5-6 PPRs in last 1 month from NDVO. It looks like files are moving really slow.

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Brothers , I need Urgent Help from Experts ( or anyone who where on the same situation ) as soon as possible ..

I Received my MR & + RPRF 2 weeks ago .. I'm a single applicant, but I'm planning to get Marry in a few months ( may be after 4 or 5 months ) & for personal reasons I won't be able to get marry earlier than that.

As most of you know, on the RPRF email they asked me ( if my family composition has been changed , and do I plan to get marry soon ? ) ... so I don't know what to do now, should I send a letter to the officer and tell him that I will get marry after 4 or 5 months ? but what will he do in this case ? will he HOLD my file ( put it aside ) until I get marry ? ( that means my file will be delayed for another 5 or 6 months which is too long ) .... or will he continue finalizing my application regardless of my letter ? or he will ask me to send my Spouse documents as soon as possible ( regardless that we didn't get marry yet )

What do you advice me to do ? Should I delay the wedding and wait until I land in Canada then Sponsor my Spouse from there ?

I will Appreciate your help please ..

ahmedmud

Aug 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi--->> WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
Doc's Request.
15-05 (3 PCC's sub along with RPRF on 15-06)
Nomination.....
15-01-2015
AOR Received.
25-02-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
25-02-2015
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015, TLU 16-06-2015
Interview........
I guess its waived off
Passport Req..
PPR- 20-08, DM - 14-08
Dear friends,
Is there a possibility of being asked POF along with final ppr request. Did anyone came across with such a case ?

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
CanadaTheDream said:
Brothers , I need Urgent Help from Experts ( or anyone who where on the same situation ) as soon as possible ..

I Received my MR & + RPRF 2 weeks ago .. I'm a single applicant, but I'm planning to get Marry in a few months ( may be after 4 or 5 months ) & for personal reasons I won't be able to get marry earlier than that.

As most of you know, on the RPRF email they asked me ( if my family composition has been changed , and do I plan to get marry soon ? ) ... so I don't know what to do now, should I send a letter to the officer and tell him that I will get marry after 4 or 5 months ? but what will he do in this case ? will he HOLD my file ( put it aside ) until I get marry ? ( that means my file will be delayed for another 5 or 6 months which is too long ) .... or will he continue finalizing my application regardless of my letter ? or he will ask me to send my Spouse documents as soon as possible ( regardless that we didn't get marry yet )

What do you advice me to do ? Should I delay the wedding and wait until I land in Canada then Sponsor my Spouse from there ?

Try to add your spouse soon...if you got visa before marriage then you have to sponsor your spouse...
It may take 10-12 months (for complete sponsorship process)..
I too add my spouse...
Got mr now...
Waiting for ppr..
Its better to go with spouse rather than waiting to sponsor spouse (it is my opinion)

Itsme72

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo/warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
6th aug 2015 /pasport submitted 7 th aug 2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2015 / passport back 17 th aug 2015
LANDED..........
27 th sept 2015
:eek:waiting is such difficult

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Frnds....Anyone you had used Demand Draft of Travellers check for POF ?

Pl let me know which bank is UAE or exchange house offers the best options for DD or travellers check to show while landing

Thanks

CanadaTheDream

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
ANANJAY said:
Try to add your spouse soon...if you got visa before marriage then you have to sponsor your spouse...
It may take 10-12 months (for complete sponsorship process)..
I too add my spouse...
Got mr now...
Waiting for ppr..
Its better to go with spouse rather than waiting to sponsor spouse (it is my opinion)
Thanks for your opinion ANANJAY , I appreciate it ..

could you tell me what additional documents did they ask you to send ? and how long did it take until they added your spouse ?

alok4best

Dec 19, 2014
Frankfurt
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-Dec-2014
Nomination.....
24-Feb-2015
AOR Received.
7-Apr-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7-Apr-2015
Med's Request
17-Jun-2015
Med's Done....
23-Jun-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-Jul-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Aug-2015
LANDED..........
27-Nov-2015
CanadaTheDream said:

could you tell me what additional documents did they ask you to send ? and how long did it take until they added your spouse ?
You will need to send basic documentation like:
Cover letter
A new application form (economic class), because you are now married, not single as earlier stated.
Passport copies of your spouse.
3-4 biometric photos of your spouse.
Updated background decl form for both you and spouse.
Update proof of funds documents.
Marriage certificate in English.
You can optionally add some photographs of your marriage to add credibility.

This change can delay the processing from a few weeks to 2-3 months.

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
CanadaTheDream said:

Friend,

I suggest you send email to NDVO after marriage to add your spouse, do not disturb the process now. But if you think you will get ppr before then send NDVO an email.

jars123

Star Member
May 30, 2013
I got a email from NDVO like "Your application is under final verification process and we need your sons latest passport to complete the process". I send my sons passport by email and also by post.

So NDVO is not entirely inactive. There something going on. May be they are working on application in batches. We all may get something from them next week.

bhabes

Dec 29, 2013
hello we in our group are helping new immigrants who wants to come to Edmonton. Search fb helping new immigrants. PLs message us there as i dont check message here regularly

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
CanadaTheDream said:

I got following reply from.ndvo
To advise us of a change to your family composition, please send us a signed letter (the letter may be scanned and sent as an email attachment) providing us with all required changes to your file. The following information must be included in the letter if we are to make the changes:

- full name,
- date of birth,
- file number [Letter followed by a nine-digit number],
- telephone number, including area code,
- fax number, including area code, and
- mailing address

As we require your signature on this information, please note that your current family composition has not been amended in our records.

How to add your spouse to your application:

If your spouse is NOT a citizen or permanent resident of Canada, he or she must be examined in the context of your application, whether or not he or she will accompany you to Canada. He or she will have to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form upon reception of the documents listed below.

In order to add your spouse to your application, we require the following documents:

- a letter explaining how your family composition has changed and requesting that your spouse to be added to your application
- updated IMM0008 Generic Application Form and updated IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form for yourself to include your spouse

- A completed Schedule A Background Declaration form, and an IMM5406 “Additional Family Information” form completed and signed by your spouse
- processing fee for your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)
- notarized copy of the birth certificate of your spouse

- copies of experience and educational documents for your spouse
- copy of your spouse’s valid passport (s) both valid and expired.
- four recent passport-size photographs of your spouse according to the specifications
- a copy of your marriage certificate and marriage registration
- a few marriage photographs depicting pre and post wedding and also of the ceremony itself.
- police clearance certificates for any country in which your spouse has resided in for 6 months or more since turning 18 (see http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/index.asp for more information)
- the Right of Permanent Residence Fee will need to be paid before a visa can be issued to your spouse (if accompanying you to Canada)

- if you applied as a Skilled Worker - updated proof of funds for number of family members to now include added spouse
- a “Certificat de Sélection du Québec” for your spouse ( in his or her name), if you wish to immigrate to the province of Québec (http://www.micc.gouv.qc.ca/fr/index.asp)

Copies of the original documents with original certified translations into English or French are required.

The required forms can be downloaded at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/skilled.asp

Passport-sized photographs must meet these specifications: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/photospecs.asp.

Information about the fees that must be paid can be found here:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/fees-frais.aspx

Your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination. We will send you the appropriate form and instructions after receiving the documents listed above. Be aware that even non-accompanying dependants must undergo medical examinations.

We trust that this information will assist you in adding your spouse to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

You may find information about our processing times at this link: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/processing_times-durees_traitement.aspx. Please note that, if your file is being treated within the time frames listed on the website, we will be unable to respond further to your query.

It tk 8 months to add my spouse...but i think your case will be fast bcz you already received mr

bass2009

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
India - Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-12-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
3-3-2015
Med's Request
17-3-2015
Med's Done....
30-3-2015 3rd line update 10-4-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015 DM and FLU on 26-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
inspectorbharat said:
Dear Frnds....Anyone you had used Demand Draft of Travellers check for POF ?

Pl let me know which bank is UAE or exchange house offers the best options for DD or travellers check to show while landing

Thanks
Dear friend,
i have taken DD from Axis bank for POF and TC from a travel agent...

RAHUL_JAIN

Jul 11, 2015
Hello xperts,

again, asking the same question with a great hope..

Hello Experts,

I have completed landing formalities and am in Canada and my PR card is in process which may be delivered within 3 months of time due to heavy rush. ( approx. 90 days after landing based on experiences of people)

Because of some unforeseen condition back in India, I want to visit India for a month on immediate basis. But then, because , I haven't got my PR card yet, I am not sure if there is a way to return to Canada, if I travel to India without PR card.

I went through website and got some info about , applying for "Travelling Document" etc. My total PR processing time was almost one year which really took lot of patience and was a roller coaster experience..So this "travelling document" is also going to be the same?? or Is there easy way..

bass2009

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
India - Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-07-2014
Nomination.....
11-11-2014
AOR Received.
16-12-2014
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
3-3-2015
Med's Request
17-3-2015
Med's Done....
30-3-2015 3rd line update 10-4-2015
Passport Req..
22-05-2015 DM and FLU on 26-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-08-2015
vish.777 said:
[size=13pt]This actually is an intricate narration of my experience post PPR, I hope you all will enjoy this prolonged composition.
I have finally squeezed out some time to pen down my experience after landing in Vancouver, it probably was the unusual jet-lag which kicked in on the second day of landing, strange.
Firstly, that ecstatic moment when the passports were delivered. I was kept longing for 10 working days after the passports were sent to New Delhi. It might be a normal timescale but you know how impatient we all are to have that Maple leaf stamp in our passports. So yes they finally arrived and my wife and I were hopping in joy while our kid was staring at us why in the world were we dancing and jumping while there isn't a bollywood song playing.
Now was time to board the longest flight I've ever travelled on, 13 odd hours. To my surprise, the airlines were already informed about my birthday and I was greeted with a Cake to cut and the crew comes to wish me. It was a special journey for me to decide to start a new life in a new place.
Right, now comes the real part. We were given a declaration form for Canadian Immigration as we boarded the flight at Hong Kong. I filled it in with ‘No' to most of it except the cash part.
I carried CAD 12000 as POF and the rest was in my Indian bank account. You can carry some cash and have the rest in India as long as you have access to internet banking and you can prove the availability of funds by logging in and showing it to the officer, if asked.

As we approached the queue to Immigration, we informed an agent at the queue that we are here to complete the landing formality. She welcomed us with a beautiful smile and requested us to follow her (Oh! Wow! Welcome to Canada. If you can follow me please). We were asked to join a very short queue, where the officer at the desk welcomed us again and took the declaration form to stamp and scribble it with ‘3' to indicate we are 3. She then asked us to follow the signs to collect all the baggage and see the New Immigrants desk (something that sort). We had 7 large suitcases, 3 hand carry suitcases, 2 backpacks, one handbag, a pram. We hired a Porter to help us, he was a desi college student supposedly. He charged us CAD 25, this includes collecting the baggage for us, directing us towards the Immigration Officer, wait for all that time it takes, take us towards the exit and load the bags in our cars, I thought it was a fair deal, paid him CAD 30, 5$ tip. Our baggage kept us holding for 40 long minutes, phew, unfortunately there was staff shortage to unload the bags onto the baggage carousel.

Now meanwhile at the New immigrants desk - we were sent to a desk where we were given ‘Welcome to Canada' guide, a leaflet with all the necessary initial contacts and our email
address was taken to send an email containing a list of everything we need to start off. About 8-10 minutes here. Then we had the Immigration Officers desks behind us. We were called at one of those desks, and this IO was a guy I actually saw on the Frontline Border Security videos on youtube. There were a few others I could recognise.
He took our COPRs, Passports. Asked few basic questions like any convictions, or any refusals from entry into Canada, which are already answered in the COPR. And looking at the declaration form he asked how much cash I was carrying, I said ‘CAD 11885 and USD 100', as I was about to take ‘em out of my backpack he said ‘don't worry'. We were then asked to take a seat while he entered some data into his PC. After a while, the Officer seriously calls out my name and bears a angry look. I was trying to stay cool as I haven't made any blunders, I carried 2 excel sheets of the goods accompanying, Jewellery pics, PR card application forms pre-filled and printed out, I made my way to the desk and he puts his hand forward to shake hands with me to actually wish me a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY” then he smiles and says ‘why din't you tell me maaaann' lol. Rings the bell on his desk thrice and all the IO's at their respective desks shouted “Happy Birthday” wowww :)) I was feeling so special, I just loved the whole journey.
I was requested to take a seat, we were all called individually to sign our COPRs. IO asked for an address to post the PR cards, I had these on my PR application form so handed the page to him, he was happy and said 'very well sorted Mr. XXX'! That's about it, 30 minutes including the 10 minutes at the Welcome Canada desk.

The porter then skipped all the queues and pushed us through the exit and straight into the parking lot. The first impression of this place, because I haven't been to USA before, MASSIVE!!
The cars, the landscapes, huge!! It was the best time to land onto a place we have been waiting to fulfil our dreams, give a better standard of life to our next generations and other individual reasons anybody might have. But trust me this is just that initial happiness and 20% job done, until you find a job you aspire for, which will then make all the wait worthy!
After a celebrating the whole weekend, we headed to the Service Canada to get our SIN. It was very well organised, quick process. We had our SINs in no time. FYI - They do not do cards for SIN anymore for some reason so it was just a print out bearing our SINs. JOB DONE!
Will write another post for banks if you all need.
I understand that you all are going through a tough time waiting for Warsaw to process your applications, but as it isn't in our control, and eventually you'll be here, I'd say be it a little longer than usual, it'll be worth the wait. Enjoy your last few days in India.
Best Wishes!

Dear vish.777
Thanks for your wonderful Information...this was very useful and keep us updated ..
Wish u all the Best