+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-evaluation - Computer based IELTS

NRC

Nov 21, 2018
I gave IELTS exam 6 times, twice paper based and 4 Times Computer based exam.

In my 6th attempt, my score is L/R/W/S 8/7.5/6.5/7.

0.5 boost is what I need in writing, so i have applied for writing EOR. Fingers crossed, its been almost a week. Awaiting for results.

matteis

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
I gave IELTS exam 6 times, twice paper based and 4 Times Computer based exam.

In my 6th attempt, my score is L/R/W/S 8/7.5/6.5/7.

0.5 boost is what I need in writing, so i have applied for writing EOR. Fingers crossed, its been almost a week. Awaiting for results.
Hope you get it this time, buddy! Please share your EOR results when you get it.

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hello,
I received my IELTS score today.
L-9
R-8.5
S-7
W-6.5 :( :( :(
This was my 3rd attempt.
It was computer-based in Toronto.

I am planning for reevaluation. Does anyone have any idea about Precise solution Eglinton? This venue is not present in the list in the reevaluation form.

Thanks.

Regards,
Hetal

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
Hi, did you get the reevaluation result ! i have my CD IELTS in this center. how many days it took for you for the whole process ! i am planning to go for reevaluation ! do we need to send by post any hard copy forms or everything is done online ! Thanks in advance for your response.

Hello,
I received my IELTS score today.
L-9
R-8.5
S-7
W-6.5 :( :( :(
This was my 3rd attempt.
It was computer-based in Toronto.

I am planning for reevaluation. Does anyone have any idea about Precise solution Eglinton? This venue is not present in the list in the reevaluation form.

Thanks.

Regards,
Hetal

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
Hi, did you get the reevaluation result ! i have my CD IELTS in this center. how many days it took for you for the whole process ! i am planning to go for reevaluation ! do we need to send by post any hard copy forms or everything is done online ! Thanks in advance for your response.
Hello,
You need to call and tell them that you need reevaluation.
They will send you a PDF to fill out and how to pay the reevaluation fees. Everything is online.

I received my reevaluation in a week with NO CHANGE :(

Ontherock

Star Member
Jul 21, 2019
thanks....i know how it hurts for 0.5......i am expecting from 6 to 6.5.....LRS is 888....lets see....so i need to call precise solution and then they will give me the required information ?

Hello,
You need to call and tell them that you need reevaluation.
They will send you a PDF to fill out and how to pay the reevaluation fees. Everything is online.

I received my reevaluation in a week with NO CHANGE :(

tinu28111987

Nov 1, 2017
thanks bro ! one last query .....can we still go ahead with our express entry profile while reevaluation is under process !.....and can they give less marking than the existing score ??
I would suggest wait for the reevaluation score.
And no they cannot reduce the existing score.

chandnidesai

Jul 9, 2020
Can you please share your experience, I also gave exam in this centre. And opting for rechecking, did your score get changed?