Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dear Sir,

pittabread said:
are visa officers stupid enough beleiving in such sorts of letters without any evidence?????????????

what if some body writes for you Mr. Qorax????????????
I'm in a similar occupation. And yes, while@case processing stage if u had written such against me - my file would have gone into a 'spin', as well. And yes, ppl aren't as silly [especially in my profession] - thus, such cases would pass-thru too -- obviously with 'some' delay.

pittabread said:
who is arif130???????????
That's his 'actual'/another name -- in reverse here!

Regards,

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Fira123 said:
Hi Qorax,

There is no chance of reconciling anything with her. She hates my family's guts and got me in the corner to take it out. Actually when i first went to Canada, I had stayed with them (Maternal uncle and Aunt) for 6 days as i was looking for a close by place to my school. I didn't know the personal relationship between them. That was my biggest mistake. They had domestic violance and police came to home. I was helped by a fellow countryman and shifted from that house. Then my uncle came to the new apt and she followed her as usual. They started fighting. I was to be honest scared and my room mate at the new apt called the cops. They were seperated by the police and the story went on. Her rage against me was since then. She never really liked any member of my family. My Uncle and Aunt is back togather again and she declared last time she was backhome that she will look into the fact that I never be able to enter in Canada ever again. So there is no chance that i can fix it with her.

Now how long these security/background checks will be spining for? Is there a timelnie? Are they going for FBI clearance, Interpol etc. I have never been in my life involved to any type of group let alone banned organization. Thank you all for comments.
Hi,

A reconciliation would have 'reduced' the delay. But, u'd pass-thru eventually, anyway. B'coz of a veiled spike your case would be Xchecked with all agencies - like the 'local' law enforcement, Interpol, CSIS, incl NASC search etc... but, as they'd return inconclusive - u'd make it thereafter.

No one can anticipate the amount of delay though -- it could be few months, to a yr+. 'Coz, the reporting agencies r beyond the control/purview of CIC. But, pray that it ends soon... I do.

All the best!

Qorax

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Dear Sir,

I'm in a similar occupation. And yes, while @ case processing stage if u had written such against me - my file would have gone into a 'spin', as well. And yes, ppl aren't as silly [especially in my profession] - thus, such cases would pass-thru too -- obviously with 'some' delay.

That's his 'actual'/another name -- in reverse here!

Regards,

Qorax
Respected Sir,

First of all please don't mind my rough attitude. Some times I behave badly.

What you mean by you are in a similar occupation. Are you a visa officer? It doesn't make sense If some body writes against you and your application will be in trouble. Do visa officers beleive straight away what has been written against any body. It could be wrong. Don't they think that such letter has been written purposely to fail some one. Plus somebody needs full details of other person to write any thing like full name, dob, address, nationality etc.

I am saying this bcz I tell you one of my own experience. I was in UK for holidays and I met a cyprian lady who couldn't speak / write english well. She asked me if I could do a favour for her. She said a man married to her 2 years ago and after getting Indefinite visa he ran away and he deceived her. She said she knew that the man provided a fake english test score TEFL to get indefinite visa, he paid 1000 pounds to get it.

She said she wrote to home office UK many times saying that she knew that the man provided a fake score and please cancel his Indefinite visa but home office never beleived her although she was right. She asked me if I can write an email to home office again saying the same thing and also said she is very soon going to hire a lawyer to prove that.

I only said to her they will never beleive you and its very hard to prove that.

So my thought is home office did not beleive her before and won't beleive her after.

How can home office or visa officers beleive some one. It can be wrong........

Sir I would appreciate your feed back..

Many thanks

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

A reconciliation would have 'reduced' the delay. But, u'd pass-thru eventually, anyway. B'coz of a veiled spike your case would be Xchecked with all agencies - like the 'local' law enforcement, Interpol, CSIS, incl NASC search etc... but, as they'd return inconclusive - u'd make it thereafter.

No one can anticipate the amount of delay though -- it could be few months, to a yr+. 'Coz, the reporting agencies r beyond the control/purview of CIC. But, pray that it ends soon... I do.

All the best!

Qorax
if you think that is the case this is unfair that his application gets delayed and what if he writes to visa office explaining every thing that he is suspecious that her aunty has written a letter against him and they can verify he is not linked with any banned organisation...........

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Dear All,

Thank you all for your feedback. Before I put my case in this forum, i had been wondering for a while if I should do it at all. I am not here to press anyone to believe in what I am saying. If you read my first thread then you will know that during my interview the Visa officer clearly asked me why they have received letter against me saying I was part of this banned organization. Then she (VO) also told me that its been quite sometime since i came back from Canada but why my aunt is still writing against me? Given the current situation of the world, any such suspicion will undoubtedly cause the delay. My concern was only to see if there is a time line by when these process can be expected to be completed?

Anyway, special thank to Qorax and all for sharing your thoughts. Best of luck to you all.

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Mohammad, don't worry, everything will be OK.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
if i am a visa officer and recieve 5 different complaints against 5 applicants than i ve no methodology available to straight away decode which is genuine and which is not .....so the only thing i will do is to put each application into a security check which ensures whether the complaints/information which came concerning a particular applicant was genuine or not.