Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
Dear Qorax,

Hi how are you? dear my you give us some comments about new proposed changes, does this will effect our cases? i hop you remember me i have sent you so many PM and thanks for your nice replies.

I just want to ask you that i am Tradeperson and my NOC is 2253 Drafting Technologist no university degree, i have HRDC Approved job offer + in caips notes they have given me PSDEC-1 SDEC-4 total points 74.

my statuse change from RBVO to in process in june 2010 and in july i had received letter from VO that i am not satisfied from your ielts results, in respond i have sent him new result and other supporting documents.

Now the main Question is my Score in L 5 R 4.5 W 5.5 S 6 Overall 5.5 its means i am on basic level in listening and reading.

as minister said that we have to be more flexible with Treadperson / Technician, he said that applicant will be selected on low english ability eventhough with basic ability if he has job offer.

also i am 33 year old they need young people.
Do you think that minister have given instrections to visa office?
and how much this changes will help me.

thanks

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Hi Qorax,

There is no chance of reconciling anything with her. She hates my family's guts and got me in the corner to take it out. Actually when i first went to Canada, I had stayed with them (Maternal uncle and Aunt) for 6 days as i was looking for a close by place to my school. I didn't know the personal relationship between them. That was my biggest mistake. They had domestic violance and police came to home. I was helped by a fellow countryman and shifted from that house. Then my uncle came to the new apt and she followed her as usual. They started fighting. I was to be honest scared and my room mate at the new apt called the cops. They were seperated by the police and the story went on. Her rage against me was since then. She never really liked any member of my family. My Uncle and Aunt is back togather again and she declared last time she was backhome that she will look into the fact that I never be able to enter in Canada ever again. So there is no chance that i can fix it with her.

Now how long these security/background checks will be spining for? Is there a timelnie? Are they going for FBI clearance, Interpol etc. I have never been in my life involved to any type of group let alone banned organization. Thank you all for comments.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fira123 said:
Hi All,

My Nationality is Bangladeshi. I completed my high school from here and then went to Canada on a student visa. I completed my Bachelor and came back. I started working backhome at the largest telecommunication company and completed my MBA as well. I am still working for this multinational telecommunication company in a managarial capacity. I am not listed in any banned organization for sure. My first name is Mohammad which i believe is very common to have for my religion. Before my interview I had applied for CAIPS notes and in there it was clearly mentioned that PA (Primary Applicant) satisfies the requirement and Application approved. Send medical and ask for Right of permanent residency fees.

I am 100% sure that the poison letters from my relative has caused this. Now my question is how long these background/security check will take to complete. I feel ashamed to even share this personal problem. I just want the waiting to be over. So i can move on.....
if you are not listed in any banned organisation, do you think visa officers are foolish enough to beleive in a letter without any evidence.

Man come out of this superstious beleifs.

It means if anybody writes such letter for any other person saying he is a terrorist that person would be in trouble.

I don't beleive your story...............

there is only one possiblity that your name might have matched with one of those listed under watch list. like what happened to shah rukh khan when he was detained at usa airport.................

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi Arif130,

Any such letter, however anonymous or unfounded it may be, will put your case into a spin. Your case would then be required to go under stringent security checks. It's just unfortunate.

Reading your responses @ the various forums - it looks that your maternal aunt did put that 'spoke' in your prospects. Would it be possible for u to 'reconcile' with her -- asking for forgiveness [make amends] on whatever occurred during your SV stay in Canada?

Secondly, even if she hasn't recurred another one for u this time - the previous one that she posted would yet 'haunt' your [this] case filing, again & again. It'd be potent that u discuss the issue with her - via the family circle.

Keep us posted.

Qorax
are visa officers stupid enough beleiving in such sorts of letters without any evidence?????????????

what if some body writes for you Mr. Qorax????????????

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi Arif130,

Any such letter, however anonymous or unfounded it may be, will put your case into a spin. Your case would then be required to go under stringent security checks. It's just unfortunate.

Reading your responses @ the various forums - it looks that your maternal aunt did put that 'spoke' in your prospects. Would it be possible for u to 'reconcile' with her -- asking for forgiveness [make amends] on whatever occurred during your SV stay in Canada?

Secondly, even if she hasn't recurred another one for u this time - the previous one that she posted would yet 'haunt' your [this] case filing, again & again. It'd be potent that u discuss the issue with her - via the family circle.

Keep us posted.

Qorax
who is arif130???????????

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Hi! Mohammad (Fira123),
Don't worry, sure those letters caused all the delay, but don't worry, everything will be OK.
No matter what she writes they will cross check, and they will see anyway that there is just personal grudge against you. That is it.
I am not sure, but getting character reference letters and statements from your relatives explaining the situation might help you.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slavasz said:
Hi! Mohammad (Fira123),
Don't worry, sure those letters caused all the delay, but don't worry, everything will be OK.
No matter what she writes they will cross check, and they will see anyway that there is just personal grudge against you. That is it.
I am not sure, but getting character reference letters and statements from your relatives explaining the situation might help you.
if this man really thinks that her aunty wrote a letter to visa office and bcz of that his application is delayed then he can write to visa office as well that her aunty wrote a fake letter and he is not linked with any banned organisation.

but i don't beleive his weak story anyway.................

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
I am not an immigration officer, so I believe his story.
He came here to ask for an advice.
I gave him mine.
So what is your advice to him?

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slavasz said:
I am not an immigration officer, so I believe his story.
He came here to ask for an advice.
I gave him mine.
So what is your advice to him?
my advice is first of all his perception is wrong but if he still beleives that is the case then he should write to visa office honestly that he beleives such thing is happening and that thing is delaying his application and that he suspects her aunty has written them a letter and he wants to make them clear that he is never been linked with any banned organisation and they can verify that..........

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
That's the spirit of brotherhood :)

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Last time, in November they asked for PCC form Kazakhstan where I studied but not lived (because the university was very close to the border). I submitted in January. Since then nothing.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slavasz said:
Last time, in November they asked for PCC form Kazakhstan where I studied but not lived (because the university was very close to the border). I submitted in January. Since then nothing.
but dude i heard the whole process is lot quicker from china??

are you chinese, your english is quite good, i met lots of chinese and had chinese friends, they struggle with english.....

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
I am ethnic Russian from Uzbekistan living in Shenzhen :)
For me the process will be slower since for my country visa office is in Moscow and any verification (diploma, PCC, references) they need they would send there.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slavasz said:
I am ethnic Russian from Uzbekistan living in Shenzhen :)
For me the process will be slower since for my country visa office is in Moscow and any verification (diploma, PCC, references) they need they would send there.
ok dear very best of luck :) :) :)