+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: Background/Security Clearance! Please help me

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Dear Senior Brothers,

I done my medical on October 2009 and paid the right of permanent residency fees at the same time. My visa processing office is Singapore. The fee was en-cashed in December, 2009. Then the visa office requested me to attend at a interview at local office on August 2010. I attended that and understood they are running a background/security check on me as a bad relative of mine sent a very bad letter to immigration office in Canada. She also gave me a lot of problem and send those kind of letters to Canadian immigration even when I was studying in Canada. I completed my under graduation in Canada. Now my question is how long does these security/background check takes. Its already over 6 months since the interview and over 1.5 year since my medical and still no news. When enquired to the visa office they replied that final decision pending from Canada and now they even stopped replying to any enquiry. I am tired of waiting. I just need a answer. If its NO, i can live with it. But this waiting is painful and needs to end. Can you guys please give me your advice what can i do or if i can do anything at all other than waiting. Thank you all in advance.

S

shibuya

If I was a V.O i would have studied ur case in depth and if u were just victimised by a jealous relative I would issue u a PPR and make a decision on ur file.
Hope my answer enlightens your mind.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fira123 said:
Dear Senior Brothers,

I done my medical on October 2009 and paid the right of permanent residency fees at the same time. My visa processing office is Singapore. The fee was en-cashed in December, 2009. Then the visa office requested me to attend at a interview at local office on August 2010. I attended that and understood they are running a background/security check on me as a bad relative of mine sent a very bad letter to immigration office in Canada. She also gave me a lot of problem and send those kind of letters to Canadian immigration even when I was studying in Canada. I completed my under graduation in Canada. Now my question is how long does these security/background check takes. Its already over 6 months since the interview and over 1.5 year since my medical and still no news. When enquired to the visa office they replied that final decision pending from Canada and now they even stopped replying to any enquiry. I am tired of waiting. I just need a answer. If its NO, i can live with it. But this waiting is painful and needs to end. Can you guys please give me your advice what can i do or if i can do anything at all other than waiting. Thank you all in advance.
never heard like that. how you know that a bad relative gave them a letter and they acted on that. do you have evidence???????

did you try to get 5 points of that relative????

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Well, this is weird. I'd rather assume that something either came up in your background check, or still waiting, or have responded to you thru some wrong address.

You better send a fax letter with a big URGENT word in the header.

Good luck and let's know how we can help you.

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Hi All,

When I was called for the interview, it started with ordinary questions such as where I am working, where did I go to school etc. Then the Officer asked me directly if I am linked to any banned organization. At that time I was extremely surprised and told her NO. Then she said why they have received letter against me stating otherwise. In the meantime, when i was studying in Canada, similar letter was sent and I know that for a fact because it is my maternal uncle's wife. I have absolutely no doubt that it only the letter that is causing all these problems. Now what will they be checking and for how long? I am simply fade up waiting. During the interview I opened up 100% and told her all the truth.

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Look there is a complete legal system that governs the whole immigration process. Unless there is a solid substance about any claim, then it will be baseless.

Again, don't jump to conclusions and request an official response from them, then you act, and base your defense accordingly.

As long as you are 100% clean and clear, you don't need to worry.

Cheers

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
Fira123 said:
Hi All,

When I was called for the interview, it started with ordinary questions such as where I am working, where did I go to school etc. Then the Officer asked me directly if I am linked to any banned organization. At that time I was extremely surprised and told her NO. Then she said why they have received letter against me stating otherwise. In the meantime, when i was studying in Canada, similar letter was sent and I know that for a fact because it is my maternal uncle's wife. I have absolutely no doubt that it only the letter that is causing all these problems. Now what will they be checking and for how long? I am simply fade up waiting. During the interview I opened up 100% and told her all the truth.
Sorry to hear about your situation Mate, but would you tell us your Nationality and country of Birth? That will throw some light into your case and enable a better analysis of your present predicament.

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
I think they are obviously trying to run some checks to make sure that there is nothing to prevent you from immigrating to Canada and your relative just have a personal grudge.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fira123 said:
Hi All,

o man its not your aunty. they must have done some survelance on you as you worked for some banned organisation and your name is put on watch / black list.......... try to check if your name is on some terroist watch list......... also a possibility that your name matched with any suspected individual...........

which country are you now..... what is your nationality. are you iranian / pakistani

S

shibuya

V.O will not look into a personal grudge with relative as a criteria Unless u r blacklisted in any case by the authorities.

B

belize

for my opinion you will get your visa relatives are all bad really and immigration understand that part if they have to refuse you its been long time not now so its good sign you will get it. where are you right now and what country you from ??
good luck

Fira123

Jan 7, 2010
Hi All,

My Nationality is Bangladeshi. I completed my high school from here and then went to Canada on a student visa. I completed my Bachelor and came back. I started working backhome at the largest telecommunication company and completed my MBA as well. I am still working for this multinational telecommunication company in a managarial capacity. I am not listed in any banned organization for sure. My first name is Mohammad which i believe is very common to have for my religion. Before my interview I had applied for CAIPS notes and in there it was clearly mentioned that PA (Primary Applicant) satisfies the requirement and Application approved. Send medical and ask for Right of permanent residency fees.

I am 100% sure that the poison letters from my relative has caused this. Now my question is how long these background/security check will take to complete. I feel ashamed to even share this personal problem. I just want the waiting to be over. So i can move on.....

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
Hello Mohammed,

Never be shamed, because simply there is nothing to be ashamed of. Secondly, what your relative did is common and inherited on humans under names of jealousy, hatred...etc. Third, we are, the members of this forum, here to help and advise to the best of our knowledge.

As Walt Disney said: "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.", so you keep moving forward.

Go ahead with people suggestions and inshallah all will be well.

Cheers

Mezo

Fira123 said:
Hi All,

My Nationality is Bangladeshi. I completed my high school from here and then went to Canada on a student visa. I completed my Bachelor and came back. I started working backhome at the largest telecommunication company and completed my MBA as well. I am still working for this multinational telecommunication company in a managarial capacity. I am not listed in any banned organization for sure. My first name is Mohammad which i believe is very common to have for my religion. Before my interview I had applied for CAIPS notes and in there it was clearly mentioned that PA (Primary Applicant) satisfies the requirement and Application approved. Send medical and ask for Right of permanent residency fees.

I am 100% sure that the poison letters from my relative has caused this. Now my question is how long these background/security check will take to complete. I feel ashamed to even share this personal problem. I just want the waiting to be over. So i can move on.....

SFD

Feb 8, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fira123

MR will be asked for sure!!! They were done More than a year ago.
I am sure the delay it doesn´t have to be because of your name.....

Good luck...

SFD

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Fira123 said:
Dear Senior Brothers,

Hi Arif130,

Any such letter, however anonymous or unfounded it may be, will put your case into a spin. Your case would then be required to go under stringent security checks. It's just unfortunate.

Reading your responses@the various forums - it looks that your maternal aunt did put that 'spoke' in your prospects. Would it be possible for u to 'reconcile' with her -- asking for forgiveness [make amends] on whatever occurred during your SV stay in Canada?

Secondly, even if she hasn't recurred another one for u this time - the previous one that she posted would yet 'haunt' your [this] case filing, again & again. It'd be potent that u discuss the issue with her - via the family circle.

Keep us posted.

Qorax