+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP (VERY URGENT)

jss117

Star Member
May 14, 2014
I got a request to submit RCMP and I did my fingerprints yesterday.

In the email where they requested RCMP it says " Please quote your complete application number on your correspondence and address your correspondence to the address indicated below."

I asked the person who took my fingerprints if there is any way she can put my application number in my fingerprints record but she was unable to do anything like this. I have seen tracksheets and average submitting time after fingerprints is 2-3 days but she said it will take a week or so.

I am really confused here. What is the best way to let CIC know that I have done my fingerprints and send them information about it? Since they say "DO NOT SEND US SCANNED COPIES OF THE CERTIFICATE BY EMAIL AS WE WILL ONLY ACCEPT ORIGINAL COPIES OF THIS DOCUMENT."

So this means I have to wait for letter to be mailed to me and then mail this letter to CIC and i guess by then I will be out of time.

Another very important thing is I had submitted my RCMP originally with my application and CIC requested this again. I sent them email that it has been already submitted and next day they sent me request to submit my passport scans. ( IST THIS PPR? One of the processing request? ) Generally do we submit Original passport when PPR is requested or do we send them scanned copies by email?
Well i submitted scanned copies as requested and next day I got Request for Medical which was also done yesterday.

I would like if someone can analysis my case here and guide me.

LPS

Champion Member
Aug 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2013
AOR Received.
07-10-2013
Med's Request
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
LANDED..........
09-04-2014
No, this is not the passport request (PPR), which is also known as "Ready for visa". The PPR would involve mailing your passport to them.

If they requested passport scans in response to your saying that RCMP had already been submitted, then I'm guessing this is to help them locate your RCMP check in their files.