01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
Hey guys.

I've just received a request for the RCMP Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints and I currently live outside Canada.

Can anyone confirm that all I need to do is apply in one of those accredited companies, get the fingerprints in a police station in my country (following the company's instructions) and mail them the fingerprints?
Anyone who has had the experience can recomend any of the companies?

Is there anything I'm missing? I got a little confused with the instructions, too many links going here and there

Thank you in advance.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Can't provide link
CIC website is not working where I am.
Go on CIC help centre and type Finger Print outside of Canada

Or
Google

Canada rcmp finger print living outside Canada

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Here

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=857&t=25

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
You just posted a page that sends me to the instructions that confused me...

Another issue, besides what I already said, is that:
"Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form."
But I have no idea who is handling the case...

Patica

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Contact Commissionaires or any other accredited company, look their websites, and follow their instructions

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
GusCunha said:
You just posted a page that sends me to the instructions that confused me...

Another issue, besides what I already said, is that:
"Applications for immigration to Canada must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case in the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form."
But I have no idea who is handling the case...
Again CIC website is down. Just copied the link that said rcmp check outside of Canada

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Your best bet

1-888-242-2100 CIC

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GusCunha said:
Hey guys.

I've just received a request for the RCMP Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints and I currently live outside Canada.

Can anyone confirm that all I need to do is apply in one of those accredited companies, get the fingerprints in a police station in my country (following the company's instructions) and mail them the fingerprints?
Anyone who has had the experience can recomend any of the companies?

Is there anything I'm missing? I got a little confused with the instructions, too many links going here and there

Thank you in advance.

Lookup fingerscan canada on google, I used them over two years ago. They were pretty quick getting me my RCMP certificate (within 10 days I think). I was in Japan then, went to the local police station and asked the cops for help getting my ink fingerprints taken on an FBI sheet I downloaded off the internet. I think you need to sign some representation form and send that along with your ink fingerprints to fingerscan. They digitize it, get the RCMP cert on your behalf and fedex it back to wherever you are. Mind it, it's a bit expensive but I found that to be the quickest route to get RCMP from outside Canada. What you can also do is have them ship it via the cheapest mode possible but ask them to open the document, scan and send it back to you asap thus saving you precious time and money. Hope that helps.

Reactions: williameyidi

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
kaulvirus said:
Lookup fingerscan canada on google, I used them over two years ago. They were pretty quick getting me my RCMP certificate (within 10 days I think). I was in Japan then, went to the local police station and asked the cops for help getting my ink fingerprints taken on an FBI sheet I downloaded off the internet. I think you need to sign some representation form and send that along with your ink fingerprints to fingerscan. They digitize it, get the RCMP cert on your behalf and fedex it back to wherever you are. Mind it, it's a bit expensive but I found that to be the quickest route to get RCMP from outside Canada. What you can also do is have them ship it via the cheapest mode possible but ask them to open the document, scan and send it back to you asap thus saving you precious time and money. Hope that helps.
Thank you, kaulvirus

Can the fingerprints form be printed in any kind of paper, like a regular A4?

kaulvirus

Star Member
Nov 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, regular paper should suffice. Just make sure that you follow their requirement to the T. I think I used something like this.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/identity-history-summary-checks/fd-258-1

Also, might I add that it's better to get fingerprints done from a Police Station as most old school cops know how to take proper fingerprints.

Reactions: piya

vehla_ji

Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Calgary AB Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 march 15
GusChana whats your current location ? when you post anything saying outside canada it helps if you always mentions your location so someone can help you and can skip step asking you location.

here is link might help you.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
vehla_ji said:
GusChana whats your current location ? when you post anything saying outside canada it helps if you always mentions your location so someone can help you and can skip step asking you location.

here is link might help you.

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-obtain-certified-criminal-record-or-vulnerable-sector-vs-check
Brazil :)

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
Hey guys, I got the RCMP C-216C.

Can you help me with what to put under those fields?
TCN
AFIS
BAR CODE
Fingerprinting Agency/Department
Contributing Agency/Department
Reference Number

Thank you in advance

Greg Wilson

Jan 30, 2018