Med's Done....
16-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
I got my fingerprints taken on March 15th too, I contacted IRCC this week and they still haven't received them.

Reactions: novascotia27

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
FP request: March 05th
FP taken: Apr 25th ( I am lazy)
FP mailed by RCMP to IRCC Vancouver: April 27th
Test Scheduled : 7th May
Hi,

Mine were mailed to IRCC by RCMP on 26th April but still no update from IRCC Vancouver. When I inquired about the status, they asked me to send them the receipt of FP agency. Which I provided and they replied me back that they have noted this. I haven't received anything afterwards neither from IRCC Vancouver, nor from main office. As per GCMS notes (taken on April 1) my file location is "Test Pending Clearance" (I received FP request on April 9).

it seems whole process varies from office to office.

edmonta

Nov 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0711 & 9212
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-May-2010
Doc's Request.
30-sept-2010
AOR Received.
1st-30th Sept 2010,2nd-08th June 2011
IELTS Request
done-7 band
File Transfer...
dont know what is this..in process from 26 april 2012
Med's Request
19-July-2013
Med's Done....
30-July-2013,ECAS updated with Medicals received on 18-Aug-2013
Interview........
not been called for..
Passport Req..
19-July-13
VISA ISSUED...
On 4th October 2013
LANDED..........
July 2014
June 2019 Applicant,First FP Oct 2019,Citizen test Jan 2020,Second FP April 2021,sent webform to enquire if they received FP and they sent reply saying YES.

Status changed to DM from 05/05/2021.

waiting now for Oath-Edmonton office.

Anyone has same Timeline?

canjpnphl

Mar 24, 2021

Hi everyone,

My FP request was from CPC Sydney (not Vancouver IRCC as most people here). I did FP on March 22, and I contacted RCMP. They said that they sent my FP results to CPC Sydney on April 7. I sent a webform to IRCC and they replied to me last week. They said that CPC Sydney has not received my FP results yet.

I got my GCMS notes recently, and I noticed this sub-activity under Criminality Check. It was updated April 14, and has a due date of June 18. Does this mean that CPC Sydney has received my FP results but has not reviewed it yet, and the deadline is June 18? I'm just confused as IRCC said that CPC Sydney hasn't even received my FP results at all. LOL. Thanks.

GusCunha

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
04-02-2016
Passport Req..
02-08-2016
LANDED..........
07-11-2016
from what i heard RCMP takes longer than their usual 3 days processing before pandemic and IRCC vancouver is backlogged because of lots of requests coming in. did you try following up to see if ircc received your fingerprints ?
I sent a webform and just got a response saying that they've received my FP :)

Reactions: Interstellaraliens

Tony98

Sep 25, 2018
Has someone done fingerprints at York region police Ontario? I called them to book appointment but the agent said they will mail the fingerprints to my address. I had to mail the fingerprints document to CIC by myself. Is that the correct way? Thanks!

Reactions: Hypatia

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019

Hi everyone,

My FP request was from CPC Sydney (not Vancouver IRCC as most people here). I did FP on March 22, and I contacted RCMP. They said that they sent my FP results to CPC Sydney on April 7. I sent a webform to IRCC and they replied to me last week. They said that CPC Sydney has not received my FP results yet.

I got my GCMS notes recently, and I noticed this sub-activity under Criminality Check. It was updated April 14, and has a due date of June 18. Does this mean that CPC Sydney has received my FP results but has not reviewed it yet, and the deadline is June 18? I'm just confused as IRCC said that CPC Sydney hasn't even received my FP results at all. LOL. Thanks.
This tells that the Officer will review your file on June 18 2021 and will check if fingerprint has been received and all is ok. If it is then he will update that in file

Reactions: canjpnphl

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi

Hi everyone,

I am August 2020 applicant and I have the same fingerprint subactivity for fingerprint as yours in my ATIP notes. Due date was April 18th and I never received any FP request, my file is now in transit to local office.

Reactions: canjpnphl

canjpnphl

Mar 24, 2021
This tells that the Officer will review your file on June 18 2021 and will check if fingerprint has been received and all is ok. If it is then he will update that in file
I see. Thanks. But that is just the deadline, right? I mean, the officer may check on or before June 18, so it could be earlier.

I am August 2020 applicant and I have the same fingerprint subactivity for fingerprint as yours in my ATIP notes. Due date was April 18th and I never received any FP request, my file is now in transit to local office.
I see. That's good. I believe my file is still in CPC Sydney and won't be transferred to my local office until my Criminality Check is passed. Would you mind telling me what does the "Status" say on your GCMS notes, if you are not required to do FP? Thanks.

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
I see. Thanks. But that is just the deadline, right? I mean, the officer may check on or before June 18, so it could be earlier.

I see. That's good. I believe my file is still in CPC Sydney and won't be transferred to my local office until my Criminality Check is passed. Would you mind telling me what does the "Status" say on your GCMS notes, if you are not required to do FP? Thanks.
Yes, it can earlier as well. But you know CIC right?

Camelboy

Oct 21, 2012
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Both my Secuity and criminality are in progress. I think the way it used to be pre-cvoid is totally different now. It seems there is a time frame for keeping the files at Sydney and then they transfer it to the local office.

twrooney

Star Member
Sep 16, 2019
Would any recent FP candidates like to share the timeline for results to reach CIC from RCMP please.
Yes 3 of my friends received FP Request
Mentioning their average timelines
FP Request: Day 1
FP Done: Day 3
Emailed RCMP to ask status: Day 11
Emailed IRCC: Proof of FP Submitted (One you will receive after doing FP) to IRCC: Day 12
Received RCMP Reply that FP processed submitted to IRCC: Day 16
Email IRCC: Asking the status of Fingerprint received - Day 23
Emailed received from IRCC: FP Received - Day 27/Day 29/Day 34 respectively
Some called IRCC as well to ask on Day 40 - for reassurance.
All the best

Mexontario

Sep 9, 2020
Windsor, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-05-2014
Doc's Request.
23-06-2014
AOR Received.
04-06-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
23-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Passport Req..
26-09-2014
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2014
LANDED..........
04-04-2015

Hi everyone,

There is a difference in yours vs his. Your status may read as "Fingerprints Required". Here it says "..Requested". It means they are waiting for results. In your case, they are yet to be requested!

Dec 4, 2020
Yes 3 of my friends received FP Request
Mentioning their average timelines
FP Request: Day 1
FP Done: Day 3
Emailed RCMP to ask status: Day 11
Emailed IRCC: Proof of FP Submitted (One you will receive after doing FP) to IRCC: Day 12
Received RCMP Reply that FP processed submitted to IRCC: Day 16
Email IRCC: Asking the status of Fingerprint received - Day 23
Emailed received from IRCC: FP Received - Day 27/Day 29/Day 34 respectively
Some called IRCC as well to ask on Day 40 - for reassurance.
All the best
Thank you!