+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Fingerprints in Karachi, Pakistan

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
alijumani said:
Yes, I am in Canada. I came here as student back in 2011. You can review my timeline it has all the necessary details regarding my PR file.
do you have suggestion for my brother in law? what category should he apply for? what about student visa and in what courses etc?

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
alijumani said:
Thanks so much guys. There is a forensic Department of Police in Karachi they have fingerprints facility.
I've a question. Can you kindly check your inbox on this forum as I sent you my question there.

BQM

Dec 31, 2015
If I am recalling it right it is opposite the Uncle seria hospital. Some where in Saddar area. Go there with the RCMP request email, the police officer will get the prints on FBI finger prints card and authenticate it. Once it done send the card to Canada via courier and take it to any finger print agency they will able to convert it to electronically and will sent the request to RCMP for checks.
This information is still correct, just wanted to post it incase if anyone is looking to do FP from Karachi.
I recently did the FP @ Forensics Division, Sindh Police at the following location and then mail it to Canada to
ACE FINGERPRINTING SERVICES(They provided the forms and did very professional job)
V29C+WV9, Gazdarabad Police Head Quarters, Karachi, Karachi City, Sindh, Pakistan