alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Today I was requested RCMP for me and my wife. My wife is in Karachi and never been to Canada. I was wondering from where she can get her fingerprints taken for RCMP. I tried to search but couldn't find any agency in Karachi

Reactions: Wikiawan

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
alijumani said:
Today I was requested RCMP for me and my wife. My wife is in Karachi and never been to Canada. I was wondering from where she can get her fingerprints taken for RCMP. I tried to search but couldn't find any agency in Karachi
Check out this one:
http://www.nationalpardon.org/international-fingerprinting-services/

hamad0313

Star Member
Jul 24, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2012
AOR Received.
17-08-2012
Med's Request
20-08-2013
Med's Done....
30-09-2013
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
maybe they can help you with the finger prints;
http://www.vfsglobal.ca/Canada/Pakistan/index.html

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
Thanks so much guys. There is a forensic Department of Police in Karachi they have fingerprints facility.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
alijumani said:
can you please tell me where is that? address or contact #?
If I am recalling it right it is opposite the Uncle seria hospital. Some where in Saddar area. Go there with the RCMP request email, the police officer will get the prints on FBI finger prints card and authenticate it. Once it done send the card to Canada via courier and take it to any finger print agency they will able to convert it to electronically and will sent the request to RCMP for checks.

Reactions: BQM

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
alijumani said:
If I am recalling it right it is opposite the Uncle seria hospital. Some where in Saddar area. Go there with the RCMP request email, the police officer will get the prints on FBI finger prints card and authenticate it. Once it done send the card to Canada via courier and take it to any finger print agency they will able to convert it to electronically and will sent the request to RCMP for checks.
Thanks yar. My in laws went 2 police station but they refused to do that. If u can plz recall exact add it would be nice cuz in this heat wave I don't want them wandering around if they don't have exact add. They went to notary public guy at civic centre but he didn't do a good job. They courier me here n FP agency rejected it. Then I asked them to go to Vfs centre and nadra both refused.
So I find a video on YouTube and asked them to follow that and then get notary stamp.
It's became pain.

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
starzibal said:
Thanks yar. My in laws went 2 police station but they refused to do that. If u can plz recall exact add it would be nice cuz in this heat wave I don't want them wandering around if they don't have exact add. They went to notary public guy at civic centre but he didn't do a good job. They courier me here n FP agency rejected it. Then I asked them to go to Vfs centre and nadra both refused.
So I find a video on YouTube and asked them to follow that and then get notary stamp.
It's became pain.
Yes, The forensic department of singh police can take the finger prints. The office is near IBA karachi garden campus and beside or opposite to unkleseria hospital.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
thank you very much yar, they went there and have it done, super! :)
now they courier it here i will be getting on friday then go to FP agency here. deadline to send this to UK office is July 20. i hope its been done by then.
before posting it here i sent you private message but no reply then i posted here hoping to see your reply and you did. i wish it would have been sooner than later but anyways it is done. thanks again.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
one more question, did you get the visa? if so, how many days after you submitted the RCMP FP you got passport request for visa?

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
starzibal said:
one more question, did you get the visa? if so, how many days after you submitted the RCMP FP you got passport request for visa?
That RCMP request for our part of CEC application which will totally different in class and processing time. And we are still yet to get PPR from CIC. Hopefully will get PPR soon.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
alijumani said:
That RCMP request for our part of CEC application which will totally different in class and processing time. And we are still yet to get PPR from CIC. Hopefully will get PPR soon.
thanks, yes because our case is parents sponsorship.
you were a lifesaver for me! i dont know why the sindh police doesnt have anything on their website they do have forensic dept. page but no contact or any information there regarding FP.
i hope you will get visa soon

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
are you in Canada currently or in Pakistan. i am asking because i want to know what category did you applied for. unfortunately, my brother in law got deleted from the sponsorship because he did 2 year diploma in IT and business from a private college and CIC didnt recognized it. now i asked to prepare for ILETS and in the meantime i will search what category he can apply for. can you please guide?

thanks

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
starzibal said:
are you in Canada currently or in Pakistan. i am asking because i want to know what category did you applied for. unfortunately, my brother in law got deleted from the sponsorship because he did 2 year diploma in IT and business from a private college and CIC didnt recognized it. now i asked to prepare for ILETS and in the meantime i will search what category he can apply for. can you please guide?

thanks
Yes, I am in Canada. I came here as student back in 2011. You can review my timeline it has all the necessary details regarding my PR file.