+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
They do! But I’m really scared if they’re gonna give me a second extension in case it doesn’t comes up in time.
They should coz this is not in our control. All we can do is only wait. Even i talked to ircc agent as well and she said they will provide as of no control on it.

Akanksha gupta

Feb 25, 2019
Honestly, this all happening coz of big announcements recently without any preparation. They should prepare before doing such a things which is good but not fair for those who has to wait like this.
I second that! Plus instead of increasing the application deadlines they’ve decreased it from 90 to 60 days . You would think they’d take all the processing times into consideration but no, they didn’t really think about this.

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Honestly, this all happening coz of big announcements recently without any preparation. They should prepare before doing such a things which is good but not fair for those who has to wait like this.
I second that! Plus instead of increasing the application deadlines they’ve decreased it from 90 to 60 days . You would think they’d take all the processing times into consideration but no, they didn’t really think about this.
I think it can be more efficient if IRCC can directly get RCMP clearance as they have our biometrics and if they themselves get it from RCMP, it can be more efficient. Well, let's wait and hope that we all get it soon.

Akanksha gupta

Feb 25, 2019
I think it can be more efficient if IRCC can directly get RCMP clearance as they have our biometrics and if they themselves get it from RCMP, it can be more efficient. Well, let's wait and hope that we all get it soon.
They should really think about implementing some new changes to this requirement.

Reactions: manu.K

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Ya only option now is wait !