+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

leonie024

Aug 1, 2021
Hey Guys!

Just been reading through your comments and I am in the same situation. My deadline is this Friday (6th August) and I still haven't received my criminal record check certificate from RCMP.

How did you guys apply for an extension of your deadline? Is the best way to submit a webform? Or is it best to upload a letter of explanation to the 'upload documents' section of your account? I am worried that if I submit it to that section of my account there wont be an option to upload the actual certificate once it's arrived?

Thanks for all the useful comments!!!

Aman1996

Jul 17, 2021
Hello
Please I have one question just want to ask that do we need to upfront rcmp for Canadian experience class as my immigration agent said it’s mandatory.
malaise what the processing time for fer rcmp pcc.
Please reply me
Thank you

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hey Guys!

Just been reading through your comments and I am in the same situation. My deadline is this Friday (6th August) and I still haven't received my criminal record check certificate from RCMP.

How did you guys apply for an extension of your deadline? Is the best way to submit a webform? Or is it best to upload a letter of explanation to the 'upload documents' section of your account? I am worried that if I submit it to that section of my account there wont be an option to upload the actual certificate once it's arrived?

Thanks for all the useful comments!!!
It’s better to upload on portal if you will not receive on time or the day before deadline.

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Hello
Please I have one question just want to ask that do we need to upfront rcmp for Canadian experience class as my immigration agent said it’s mandatory.
malaise what the processing time for fer rcmp pcc.
Please reply me
Thank you
It’s not really necessary but yes you can do upfront as they can ask anytime if they want. These days RCMP taking longer than usual for giving results coz they are overwhelmed with lots of requests so you can go for upfront if you want to save time.

Jass786

Aug 2, 2021
Hi There, I applied my RCMP pcc on June 3 still waiting and I got request to submit it,any idea how long its gonna take to deliver on my location.Its almost 2months now

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi There, I applied my RCMP pcc on June 3 still waiting and I got request to submit it,any idea how long its gonna take to deliver on my location.Its almost 2months now
Hopefully you will be getting it this week, please update here once you receive it