+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal record check

powerpay

Dec 4, 2016
I applied for certificate on June 17 and still waiting, sent an email for status update on the 28th of June and finally got a reply yesterday the 26th of July, that they received it but can't give anymore updates, so it took about 6 weeks just to get a regenerate reply and in the footer of the email response it stated RCMP gets upto 55,000 request for fingerprints on a monthly basis.

I'm in Toronto so I really hope I can get the report by end of this week or next week, the waiting is SOOO depressing as I'm CEC with AOR since early part of October 2020.

Last edited:

Sunny9893

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
I applied for certificate on June 17 and still waiting, sent an email for status update on the 28th of June and finally got a reply yesterday the 26th of July, that they received it but can't give anymore updates, so it took about 6 weeks just to get a regenerate reply and in the footer of the email response it stated RCMP gets upto 55,000 request for fingerprints on a monthly basis.

I'm in Toronto so I really hope I can get the report by end of this week or next week, the waiting is SOOO depressing as I'm CEC with AOR since early part of October 2020.
No body knows how long they will take or gonna take. I completed almost 2 months and still waiting and many others are in same situation. Nothing we can do except wait.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Hi
I want to get rcmp check done upfront. But on their website it says provide reason etc for rcmp check.
What info to give to the person taking fingerprints?

https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/steps-getting-a-certified-criminal-record-check

Like-
  • Applications for immigration to Canada
    – In the "Name and Address of Contributing Agency/Department" portion of the form, you must include the name and address of the Canadian Immigration Center, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission handling the case.

Akanksha gupta

Feb 25, 2019

Please update us when you receive yours. Also, which city did you apply from?

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Guys, i got my RCMP today. Here’s timeline :

fingerprints : 29th May
Generate : 12th July
Mail : 26th July
Delivered : 29th July

So complete 2 months. Hope you guys will soon !
Congratulations!!!
I received my RCMP as well today.
Applied: May 26,2021
Generated: July 12,2021
Mailed out: July 23,2021
Delivered: July 29,2021
Congratulations to you both, happy for you guys.
@Sunny9893 Please update here about your second extension request