+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Criminal Record Check! never visited Canada!

jivi-durai

Nov 21, 2019
Even my dependent has received RCMP request but only one month present in canada.. So I tried to upload but they are asking document number, document name, issue date and expiry date and country of issuance.. How I can fill this and upload.. Please someone who already uploaded LOE guide me.. Thanks in advance

jeybriel2013

Dec 14, 2020
Even my dependent has received RCMP request but only one month present in canada.. So I tried to upload but they are asking document number, document name, issue date and expiry date and country of issuance.. How I can fill this and upload.. Please someone who already uploaded LOE guide me.. Thanks in advance

jeybriel2013

Dec 14, 2020
Hi what did you regarding the RCMP request. Are you able to send it to IRCC? I recieved mine too but I never been to Canada

jeybriel2013

Dec 14, 2020
Hi All,

I have received a message today in my CIC account to submit a RCMP Criminal Record Check: You must provide an RCMP certified criminal record check based on fingerprints.

However, I've never been to Canada in my life & now I'm outside Canada! & it was clear in my application! so why are they asking me for this?

I'm applying from outside Canada based on an ITA received on Express entry on February.

I have visited the USA, & I have submitted a Police certificate for it!

Can anyone help me clear this out? is there a way to ask the officer handling my application as to why he requested this?

I appreciate your prompt responses.

Thanks

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Hi All,

Single applicant, Married, non accompanying spouse in the EE profile. CEC

ITA- 25th June
AOR- 16th August,
Biometrics passed
Medical passed

Its been 7 months today

I applied for GCMS notes in Jan and this was it, >
Eligibility- Recommended Pass
Criminality- In progress
Info Sharing- In progress

VO- Ottawa

I got GHOST UPDATE YESTERDAY- 20th March
And received an email today(Sunday)-21st March requesting for ADR stating

This is reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada

As you have resided in the USA for 6 months or more, you must provide a scanned copy of an original FBI clearance certificate.

I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO USA OR EVER VISITED!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE HELP!!!

it says says at the end to submit it at upload section

I know, I have to write an LOE here, and what should I Include in it?

should I also upload and send a web form?

shahzeba6

Star Member
Jan 3, 2019
Can anyone of you provide with a LOE? That you had submitted? Or the format!
I will appreciate it
Thanks in advance!

Dhindsags47

Star Member
Dec 2, 2020
Hi, I am CEC inland applicant with outland spouse. I got request letter in which IRCC asking for fingerprint for my spouse, but she never been to Canada in her life. what is the solution for this? please help me i'm very confused and depressed

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
Hi, I am CEC inland applicant with outland spouse. I got request letter in which IRCC asking for fingerprint for my spouse, but she never been to Canada in her life. what is the solution for this? please help me i'm very confused and depressed
Is it biometrics request? Or seperate after biometrics?

VPPP

Jul 26, 2021
I would ask you to talk to immigration lawyer or better good consultant.