+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Check

FA94

Aug 2, 2023
I haven’t received mine yet, that’s why I was asking if you have. Did you receive yours?

Sujia

Jul 11, 2023
I haven’t received mine yet, that’s why I was asking if you have. Did you receive yours?
no, what is your case? withdraw charge with a peacbond? I consult with some expert say if your charge is withdraw (not dismiss), there should be no any record in RCMP database. I do check local police check and it show negative. but I am not sure why RCMP taking so long time?

FA94

Aug 2, 2023
For me, it’s just withdrawn. I’m not sure what will show up, but I’m prepared for it to show up. When did you do your fingerprints? How long have you been waiting?

Sujia

Jul 11, 2023
For me, it’s just withdrawn. I’m not sure what will show up, but I’m prepared for it to show up. When did you do your fingerprints? How long have you been waiting?
I heard that withdraw = withdraw + peacebond since both of these link to withdraw result. it has been 5 weeks now, how about you? how long time?

FA94

Aug 2, 2023
This is my third week waiting. I hear they try to complete it within 6 weeks. Have you emailed them? Spoken to the third party agency?

Sujia

Jul 11, 2023
This is my third week waiting. I hear they try to complete it within 6 weeks. Have you emailed them? Spoken to the third party agency?
email 3 times, no reply, call them, they do not accept call. ask 3rd party, no answer, only can wait. which type of criminal record check you applied?

FA94

Aug 2, 2023
I’ve applied for a travel visa, not PR. I’m in the same situation. I’ve emailed and no response. I guess, just have to be patient and wait for it to come.