+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sivagv40

Feb 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am married after my EE application reached biometrics stage. Now, I would like to add spouse to my application. can anyone let me know how this works?

And can I continue and give my biometrics while spouse application in progress?

Thank you in advance.

apple121

Nov 6, 2020
Okay but what if there is one today or whatever the upcoming draw is. What's the expected score? High in the 475-ish or low like 468?
No way it will be 468, probably around 478. The last one was 468, that is 23 december, two months ago. Actually, maybe it could be 475, considering that they invited all the CEC, it's hard to theorize. But with your score of 475 you should get the invitation, if not in the next draw, the one after.

Last edited:

chesin

Sep 4, 2019
Hello all, have a query regarding the post-ITA form for Travel History section under Personal History!

"Has XYZ, and if applicable, XYZ's family members taken any trips outside their country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since their 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

1. From what I've gathered family members in this case is only spouse and / or children. Not mother, father and siblings Correct?
  2. If one is married with accompanying spouse, would both of them need to add each others travel history in their respective Travel History sections on post-ITA form or only the primary candidate has to add their accompanying spouse travel history in their own travel history form?

Thanks in advance :)

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
Hi friends, I would like to know is there anybody who has received student visa approval by having EE profile and student visa application at the same time through dual intent?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jan.19

Jaybye

Star Member
May 20, 2019
They will certainly resume FSW at some point in the future. Maybe next month or next year. The point is if you can risk your time waiting. Immigration to any country during a pandemic will be challenging. I understand the pain, I was in the same spot last year.
Lol at resuming next year!

In my own opinion, I think they will resume in June or July latest. The 27k invites is on average about the size of 8/9 draws all done at once. So, if the 27k invites had been allowed to spread on the normal bi-weekly basis, it would have lingered till May ending or first week in June.. That's how I came about June being the likely month for the return of the FSW draws.

All the best to everyone!

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
This forum has been too quiet..... has IRCC finally snuffed out our ray of hope.. *sad face*..

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
This forum has been too quiet..... has IRCC finally snuffed out our ray of hope.. *sad face*..
I think the majority of the people that joined this thread during spring and summer of 2020 are waiting post AOR. I'm crossing the 6 month mark post AOR next week. It's just a waiting game..
Hope that IRCC expedites our cases, and re-opens all program draws soon as well

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
I think the majority of the people that joined this thread during spring and summer of 2020 are waiting post AOR. I'm crossing the 6 month mark post AOR next week. It's just a waiting game..
Hope that IRCC expedites our cases, and re-opens all program draws soon as well
I agree..... what was the last update with your application?

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I agree..... what was the last update with your application?
Apparently eligibility passed, and background check in progress. Called IRCC mid January. Asked for GSCM early this month to see the real info, so hopefully in a couple weeks can see them...
What about you?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Apparently eligibility passed, and background check in progress. Called IRCC mid January. Asked for GSCM early this month to see the real info, so hopefully in a couple weeks can see them...
What about you?
My portal currently says that my application has been approved. But I’m still waiting for my passport to be returned. My passport is currently in Accra.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
My portal currently says that my application has been approved. But I’m still waiting for my passport to be returned. My passport is currently in Accra.
There will be another waiting game for the travel restrictions to be eased.
I think most of the original active members of this thread have gotten their AORs. Moreover, the world has been quiet for the past year, and people are more focused on surviving than emigration.

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys, I am trying to fill out my OINP application since last week but from yesterday on after I login my account and click on OINP service it shows
<<www.ontarioimmigration.gov.on.ca is currently unable to handle this request>>. So does it mean it will be back shortly or ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.