+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

priya yadav

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Can anyone provide me a suggestion.....do u guys think they will resume FSW ..? Or is it better to look for other countries......?this waiting time is actually giving lot of pressure and frustration

boilercat

Star Member
Sep 16, 2020
Can anyone provide me a suggestion.....do u guys think they will resume FSW ..? Or is it better to look for other countries......?this waiting time is actually giving lot of pressure and frustration
They will certainly resume FSW at some point in the future. Maybe next month or next year. The point is if you can risk your time waiting. Immigration to any country during a pandemic will be challenging. I understand the pain, I was in the same spot last year.

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi everyone, what's the situation with biometrics in India? Are the centres open?
it seems VFS India is now open for EE. This is what their website says: "Effective 24th February 2021, Canada visa applicants who have submitted their Visa application under Economic PR (E or EP), can enrol biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in India. This is in addition to the ongoing biometrics for applications lodged under categories of student (SP) ,family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP), Workers (WP) and Returning Students & Workers."

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
it seems VFS India is now open for EE. This is what their website says: "Effective 24th February 2021, Canada visa applicants who have submitted their Visa application under Economic PR (E or EP), can enrol biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in India. This is in addition to the ongoing biometrics for applications lodged under categories of student (SP) ,family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP), Workers (WP) and Returning Students & Workers."
Just submitted the form, any idea how long they will take to respond?

arun437

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
CEC is empty now. They will be moving forward with FSW soon.

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
Good news for the Indians here.... maybe now your applications will move faster... maybe

Reactions: jesse1120

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
CEC could refill quickly as people now know they can get ITA with low CRS score.
many people are waiting because their profiles are showing pending since the beginning of February. That includes CEC, so I doubt there will be many new entries in the pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.