+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Tough Situation_ECA-Query_ Any problem with ECA Evaluation for Two Distance Courses as years overlap?
I have enrolled in two Distance education courses in the following years.

MBA-Distance- (2018-2020), 2 years.
PG Diploma -( 2019-2020) 1 Years. (ECA completed)
Colleges : Different Universities/College.
Note that the year in pursuit coincides.
I would really appreciate it if someone could shed light on this grave concern if it’d be a problem to do ECA with WES for MBA as I have already did by WES for PG.
will they flag me as invalid certificate??

please let me know, I am floating in thin air.

Regards
Temp
Nothing prevents you from pursuing two qualifications concurrently so it shouldn't be an issue, unless logically you could not attend both at the same time. With distance learning it shouldn't be an issue.

Why did you not get an ECA for your MBA when it would provide you more points?

Reactions: realtemp

JazzKang

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
I did a mix of both... I started on my own...then studied from an online tutor/guidance councilor for 4 months... Took 3x1 hour sessions weekly in an online google classroom...rest studied on my own for 2-4 hours daily. You can check the youtube channel of my tutor on youtube with the name bbarters.
Thnkx a lot!!!

JazzKang

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
I did a mix of both... I started on my own...then studied from an online tutor/guidance councilor for 4 months... Took 3x1 hour sessions weekly in an online google classroom...rest studied on my own for 2-4 hours daily. You can check the youtube channel of my tutor on youtube with the name bbarters.
Can i get ur mail id??

realtemp

Sep 7, 2019
I enrolled in MBA in the year 2018,
And PG 2019.
so for the both of them the pass out date is the same.
so I was hoping if it would be an issue to get WES done.

Mew

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Do we need to translate notes in the passport for express entry? I saw some comments about it, but it was the requirement for citizenship.
I have a sentence saying I received 2nd passport (the only sentence in my language in the passport). Passport itself is in 2 languages (including English), so only this one sentence....
Also, do we need to translate visas? I have visas from other countries in my passport, is there a need to translate?

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
yesterday I saw on news that they are going to end up lock down in Toronto and they are gonna open some jobs... any chance to have all-program draw in February?

EropbI4

May 29, 2020
Highly unlikely due to massive backlog, some 2019 cases are not even finalized yet. + remember that 2020 files are also waiting.
Ontario will open soon and at first they should clear all the backlog cases, after that FSW draw will happen.

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Highly unlikely due to massive backlog, some 2019 cases are not even finalized yet. + remember that 2020 files are also waiting.
Ontario will open soon and at first they should clear all the backlog cases, after that FSW draw will happen.
if they want to wait to clear the backlog cases and then conduct FSW draw, it might take till September or even more.!

armitabbsn

Oct 6, 2020
Iran
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They can clear 30%-50% of backlog and then parallel it with FSW draw, so no worries here, I think March when it all starts.
Fiscal year starts 1st of April, they should perform well on due date.
yup. hopefully sometime soon! :)

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys, I have a question regarding Ontario PNP. I have received a notification of interest from Ontario and apparently I have to convince them that I am willing to stay there after relocating to Canada. I have no family or educational tie with Ontario as it is obvious in my EE profile. So considering I provide all other documents is it possible they don't offer me nomination despite being invited to apply for it? Thanks

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I have a question regarding Ontario PNP. I have received a notification of interest from Ontario and apparently I have to convince them that I am willing to stay there after relocating to Canada. I have no family or educational tie with Ontario as it is obvious in my EE profile. So considering I provide all other documents is it possible they don't offer me nomination despite being invited to apply for it? Thanks
Do you intend to reside in Ontario?

Status
Not open for further replies.