+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
There is also a high chance of both PNP and CEC draws happening tomorrow or on Friday, this happened last year.
Unlikely. If they wanted to do a CEC + PNP Draw, they would've repeated what they've been doing since January. No reason why all of a sudden they'd randomly do it on a Thursday + Friday. I could be completely wrong of course.

Reactions: joshytu

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
I think they’re gonna start FSW in march end because it seems more about benefiting CEC candidates than lockdown
They have stated that they have limited capacity to process fsw. The fsw draw won’t come back until they have the capacity to process.

Reactions: sun2088

joshytu

Dec 6, 2020
No draw yesterday, seems a bit odd considering there is still quality CEC's canidates to be selected. I just hope they resume FSW by mid next month at least...

Kirtikaty07

Feb 26, 2020
Hi friends,
I received NOI from OINP but my current company is not providing me the Reference letter along with duties and responsibilities.
They have clearly said no to any proof of responsibilities and duties.
Can anyone please help.

sun2088

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Hi friends,
I received NOI from OINP but my current company is not providing me the Reference letter along with duties and responsibilities.
Can anyone please help.
Is there a reason why they said no? Maybe you should switch up your tactics. What if you told them that you needed this letter to obtain a bank loan to provide you with some liquidity to cover your debts. I would do all I can to get that letter.

blueespirit

Jul 25, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2021
Hi friends,
Can anyone please help.
Try to get affidavit mentioning your roles and responsibilities and also have your payslip, offer letter, any hike letter and anything you have related to the company

rower

Sep 29, 2020
British Columbia
Hi friends,
Can anyone please help.
Is there a reason why they said no? Maybe you should switch up your tactics. What if you told them that you needed this letter to obtain a bank loan to provide you with some liquidity to cover your debts. I would do all I can to get that letter.
Doesn't sound like a Canadian company, or is it? Usually people get a signed letter from supervisor with the supervisor's official contact details so that in doubt IRCC can verify directly with a "real" person. An affidavit may work, not sure. Also substantiate it with other proofs of employment as mentioned by Kirtikaty07 including but not limited to taxes deducted by the employer which is evidence enough that you were in the payroll of that company.

Status
Not open for further replies.