+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islander216

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2019
Oh okay, so you haven't received an ITA yet? So it's just an update on your profile, maybe they've verified your IELTS and ECA references,

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
This French studying is not for the faint hearted, weuh! I've been at it since September and I just got to B1 this week. Those who successfully did this, some words of wisdom please :D :)
ION: Congratulations to our Naija people getting PPRs!! We'll find you in Canada to celebrate with Fufu and some palm wine (do they even go together in one meal by the way:p?)

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
Hi guys. I just received this message in my cic account. could you tell me what this please?

Ontario would like to consider you under their Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi guys. I just received this message in my cic account. could you tell me what this please?

The Government of Ontario is interested in considering you for nomination under its Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.
If you want Ontario to consider you for nomination under its PNP you must contact Ontario directly after receiving this letter. Note that this letter of interest is not a guarantee that you will be nominated by Ontario. You will first have to satisfy Ontario that you meet the requirements of their program.
It's an invitation to apply for OINP.

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019

Is an OINP nomination, which noc are you? i don't see any update in the OINP draws.

Reactions: Anamac

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
My NOC is 1112. So does this mean Ontario invited me to apply considering my Express Entry account while I am waiting in pool?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
My NOC is 1112. So does this mean Ontario invited me to apply considering my Express Entry account while I am waiting in pool?
I was hoping it was a tech draw, but it seems that is not. Following the tendencies of last year, we should expect a tech draw next month.
Yes, you can apply if you want and you will have 600 extra points.

Divyaravindran

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019

Anamac

Apr 9, 2020
How much time would it take for OINP to actually nominate me and give me 600 scores after notification of interest? I mean considering I will have score of 470 in EE next month, do you suggest I continue with OINP or decline it, timewise?

Emil1

Aug 18, 2019
How much time would it take for OINP to actually nominate me and give me 600 scores after notification of interest? I mean considering I will have score of 470 in EE next month, do you suggest I continue with OINP or decline it, timewise?
It takes between two and three months AFTER you send all your paperwork and pay the fees ($1500).
If FSW rounds were consistent I would suggest to wait, but I don't really know what to say. I really hope they do an All programs draw tomorrow.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Hi, do you know if the supporting documents needs be submitted along with the application for this? Or do we get some time to do it?
You need to submit all supporting documents with the application just like EE, you will have 45 days from the date of NOI to submit the application.

https://www.ontario.ca/page/ontarios-express-entry-human-capital-priorities-stream

Since you have 45 days to submit, you can wait till the last day to submit. Applications are taking around 30-60 days to move to assessment after submission these days during which if you get the ITA, you can withdraw your OINP application and get full refund.

470 does not guarantee ITA since we don't know when all program draws will resume and how high the cut off will be. If I were in your position, I would submit the application to OINP ASAP.

Reactions: jrossi and Anamac
Status
Not open for further replies.