+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
No one knows for sure how long this wave of CEC/PNPs is going to last, so if you're a FSW, don't rest still waiting for a miracle. Take advantage of that "standby" time for FSWs and look forward to improve your IELTS or learn french. When I did this back in March, when the CEC/PNP nightmare started, i was full of uncertainties, but for sure, it was just the best decision of my whole life.
The cost of just waiting could be just way too high.
So the draw pattern really links to the lockdown, exactly like last year: Ontario locked down: only cec pnp, phase 2 on July: alternate draws, phase 3: back with reg all program draws. The only thing you can do is to prepare when they reopen fsw, try to make ur crs 475+. Clearly that they are trying to give cec chances to extend their bowp, stay and work, especially in essential businesses during the lockdown

Reactions: jrossi

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
So the draw pattern really links to the lockdown, exactly like last year: Ontario locked down: only cec pnp, phase 2 on July: alternate draws, phase 3: back with reg all program draws. The only thing you can do is to prepare when they reopen fsw, try to make ur crs 475+. Clearly that they are trying to give cec chances to extend their bowp, stay and work, especially in essential businesses during the lockdown
I imagine, if someone rejected his invitation, he would not be entering the pool, he is entering another limbo state.
Not a good start of the year, definitely.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
According to the recent update, IRCC is processing CEC with full capacity. I think when they have a plan to process FSW they will start invite again. Now the backlog of FSW is too much.

fmfame

Jan 2, 2021
I imagine, if someone rejected his invitation, he would not be entering the pool, he is entering another limbo state.
hahah that's me. got invited in last FSW draw on 23rd Dec. Rejected my ITA because of small data entry error which was not even big issue as I wanted my application to look squeaky clean lol. now I am losing my sleep over my stupidity.

huyypeter

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
Lol man, after today draw, I stopped thinking abt rejecting my ITA, I still have enough time to try to get ref letter from Australia. You got your Copr already man?

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Lol man, after today draw, I stopped thinking abt rejecting my ITA, I still have enough time to try to get ref letter from Australia. You got your Copr already man?
Yes, I did. A useless piece of paper, anyway. At least for now.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
hahah that's me. got invited in last FSW draw on 23rd Dec. Rejected my ITA because of small data entry error which was not even big issue as I wanted my application to look squeaky clean lol. now I am losing my sleep over my stupidity.
Man, don’t say your CRS is 468...

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
nope. a little better. now I am thinking about giving my IELTS again just to increase few points.
That's great. No harm brushing up the English skill always. :) But I do wish the general draws to come back soon. I also spent 4 months waiting for them last year. And it was torturing.

Reactions: BlindGoku
Status
Not open for further replies.