+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Another CEC draw, with overall 5000 ITAs issued. What’s the hope for general draws? Why CEC draws are back consistently now?
They are processing CEC with full capacity and have limited capacity for FSW. When they can process FSW timely I think the general draws are going to be back.

amanc018

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
CEC guys, I hope you're having a great time and enjoying yourselves.

I never want to hear CEC guys complain that they aren't getting support on this thread. Or complain that they are not getting support from IRCC. Or complain that nobody cares about them.

Y'all are having a field day now.

So when it's time for FSW, please just lock up.
Show me some posts where CEC's were complaining. for the most part it's FSW's complaining that IRCC is giving them special treatment. most posts are CECs trying to explain why they're getting special treatment.

What do you mean when it's time for FSW?

I don't think IRCC do FSW special draws it either CEC only or all program.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I lived in Canada for one year with a working holiday visa (International Experience Canada).
Now I'm filling my express entry profile, and it is asking me if I applied to IRCC before, I put yes to that question.
And after that, it asks me if I have a UCI, and I had a UCI for my IEC but I'm not really sure that that UCI is still valid, and it is not an Express Entry UCI.
Should I leave that field blank?
The UCI assigned to you will be the same whether it’s for a temporary or permanent visa application. So mention your old UCI.

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Show me some posts where CEC's were complaining. for the most part it's FSW's complaining that IRCC is giving them special treatment. most posts are CECs trying to explain why they're getting special treatment.

What do you mean when it's time for FSW?

I don't think IRCC do FSW special draws it either CEC only or all program.
Some folks just like being combative as it gives them purpose. Ignore the posturing

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
My friend has 467. How likely is it he ever gets an invite?
FSW? It is possible, but he is probably a few points low... he will need to get lucky. Especially with uncertainty about FSW draws. They will restart FSW draws sometime this year, there is no way to meet their immigration goals without it. Hopefully he sneaks in. I would recommend he start looking for a PNP option if he can't increase his points at all.

guelphite

Jan 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2020
Currently, I am self studying. Brushing up my grammar, vocab, reading and listening skills. Where do I find a good reliable tutor? Is your relative taking help of any tutor? I think you are talking about prepmyfuture which is available for 39 € but even here I don’t think there will be no evaluation for speaking/writing. Moreover, I want to use prepmyfuture when I am a bit more confident that I am close to B2.
Use italki, there are some good profs there and not so expensive

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
CEC guys, I hope you're having a great time and enjoying yourselves.

I never want to hear CEC guys complain that they aren't getting support on this thread. Or complain that they are not getting support from IRCC. Or complain that nobody cares about them.

Y'all are having a field day now.

So when it's time for FSW, please just lock up.
Just a note: "So when it's time for everyone to compete fairly under the same rules..."

Because there's no "time for FSW"... FSWs never receive special treatment.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Guys Im devastated. Is there any chance for FSW 468? I'm thinking dropping canada and trying for UK or australia
While working hard and waiting for a positive response from Canada, you can try others. There is no harm in trying.

Reactions: Ximena88

Rish92

Jan 22, 2021
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Guys Im devastated. Is there any chance for FSW 468? I'm thinking dropping canada and trying for UK or australia
People are moving to Canadian option after spending years and thousands of dollars trying to get Australian PR. I am in same boat. Good luck if you think Australia is easier than Canada.

Reactions: |l|R|l|

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
People are moving to Canadian option after spending years and thousands of dollars trying to get Australian PR. I am in same boat. Good luck if you think Australia is easier than Canada.
The UK pathway isn't any easier than the others either.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.