+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
OMG! People just leave it alone!
There is no way in the world you can convince me (CEC), that specific draws are not fair. Same as there is no way in the world I can convince you FSW is not fair...we all prefer what makes sense to us and that’s it.
Move on
This thread is for us to share thoughts on what will happen next and help with questions. Stop this comparison as it doesn’t make sense and in majority of cases we just write what we heard or our friends told us...at the end of the day, none of us makes decisions, it’s IRCC so relax, chill and enjoy your weekend!

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
I completely agree with you.

And CECs are just sounding plain arrogant here. You think you guys are making a case on your eligibility but what it comes as a wrong sense of entitlement. Keep in mind, express entry is not made as an extension to the Student route or to favor it over the other streams. Student route is just another pathway to Permanent residency like FSW. PR is a competitive program and feeling that you are entitled to Permanent Residency over others is just not how it works. You CECs have made a conscious decision to come here using this route, you know how the system works and now you cannot blame the IRCC for not just giving you prioritized handouts.

I'm sorry don't mean to start an argument but it just irritates me that we all are aspiring for the same goal with our own struggles and some people line @vicecarloans and @dkincanada tend to be selfish and bring others down.

I hope we can all agree that everyone deserves to achieve their dream because they all have struggled to get where they are.
Hello?

Kindly quote where i tried to be selfish?, i just said “stop being selfish; every one has their own struggles”. You can check my first post from yesterday.

Carefully read before blaming someone!

This is what i posted yesterday:

“ The following applies only during Covid times.

People looking for continuous CEC specific draws are selfish.

Similarly, people looking for continuous All program draws are selfish.

The fair game is to have alternative draws, CEC exclusive and FSW exclusive, during Covid times.

This is what everyone should be looking for. Stop calling each other selfish!, this is not making anything easy for anyone.

No one knows what a person has gone through to achieve their CRS scores, whether it’s a CEC candidate or a FSW”.

Last edited:

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
But it is a competition. There isn’t 2 separate polls. For one to get an ITA, another one won’t.
Only in terms of our CRS scores, by which we are ranked. The actual streams of application aren’t a competition. Hence why there are mechanisms for applicants to be eligible for multiple (i’m only CEC by virtue of that being automatically picked for me, as i qualified for both that and FSW)

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Baffling how people still somehow make two different streams within the same immigration application process some sort of competition, when nothing could be further from the truth. Some of y’all need to chill and enjoy your weekends abeg.
I don't even understand what the back and forth arguing is for, pthoo!

Reactions: EscoBlades
Jan 8, 2021
ITA received last month, medicals done on 26th December, few mistakes made pre- ITA:

1. Replacing of work experience:

Old work experience entered: NOC 1111, 3 years work experience in Company X (2013 to 2016)

New work experience to be entered: (NOC 0122) in Company Y (3.5 years)- 2017 to date

I will move the previous experience (Company X) to personal history, as unable to get reference letter for the same and explain in LOE. It is a genuine work experience.

My CRS score after this change still remains unchanged.

If I make this change now (Post ITA but before AOR), will VO look adversely/ reject my application?

2. I entered my marital status as 'Single' pre ITA (as my marriage is unregistered and I assumed only registered marriage is valid in Canada) however on further research I think I should have entered 'legally separated'. (No change in points) We have already filed for mutual divorce last month and should get it by June 2021. Also what should I enter where it asks "have you been previously married " as my understanding is that's if someone is married twice. I dont want to include my ex spouse details in my application. Is medicals/ PCC also required for her if I choose to show legally separated?
It was my first marriage (religiously conducted only, not registered) and is my ex-wife's information required in family details?

Is it okay to proceed with correcting these mistakes and clarify in LOE or better to play safe and reject ITA and apply again.

How to go about if at all I choose to reject ITA to be absolutely certain these won't create a problem? Withdraw profile and create new?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
ITA received last month, medicals done on 26th December, few mistakes made pre- ITA:

1. Replacing of work experience:

Old work experience entered: NOC 1111, 3 years work experience in Company X (2013 to 2016)

New work experience to be entered: (NOC 0122) in Company Y (3.5 years)- 2017 to date

I will move the previous experience (Company X) to personal history, as unable to get reference letter for the same and explain in LOE. It is a genuine work experience.

My CRS score after this change still remains unchanged.

If I make this change now (Post ITA but before AOR), will VO look adversely/ reject my application?

2. I entered my marital status as 'Single' pre ITA (as my marriage is unregistered and I assumed only registered marriage is valid in Canada) however on further research I think I should have entered 'legally separated'. (No change in points) We have already filed for mutual divorce last month and should get it by June 2021. Also what should I enter where it asks "have you been previously married " as my understanding is that's if someone is married twice. I dont want to include my ex spouse details in my application. Is medicals/ PCC also required for her if I choose to show legally separated?
It was my first marriage (religiously conducted only, not registered) and is my ex-wife's information required in family details?

Is it okay to proceed with correcting these mistakes and clarify in LOE or better to play safe and reject ITA and apply again.

How to go about if at all I choose to reject ITA to be absolutely certain these won't create a problem? Withdraw profile and create new?
I can only answer the first one.

1. On the first one, okay to change as long as your CRS doesn’t fall below the minimum score of the round you were invited in. Make sure you change your primary NOC also so it’s consistent across your application. Leave no trace of the old work experience in your app except in the personal history.

Hani424

Dec 17, 2020
Once someone gets an ITA, is there a time period by which one either has accept or reject? If they reject, can they still be in the pool? How does it work the acceptance or rejection of ITA? Can someone please explain? Thank you!

amanc018

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
CEC guys should just make their own thread to avoid this conflict. This is clearly a thread for FSWs, why are you all even here?
CEC people don't mind coming here and asking help from FSWs for their endless queries but when the CEC exclusive draws resume, they get insensitive and so cocky? Double-standards!
How ironic!

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
CEC guys should just make their own thread to avoid this conflict. This is clearly a thread for FSWs, why are you all even here?
CEC people don't mind coming here and asking help from FSWs for their endless queries but when the CEC exclusive draws resume, they get insensitive and so cocky? Double-standards!
the same kind of people who don't want to share their case on immitracker, but want to stalk other people's cases to estimate their timelines

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Once someone gets an ITA, is there a time period by which one either has accept or reject? If they reject, can they still be in the pool? How does it work the acceptance or rejection of ITA? Can someone please explain? Thank you!
You got 90 days from ITA to accept/proceed and submit your application.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
The fact of the mater is, draws are meant to be and supposed to be General draws. That's why from 2016-2019 we just saw general draws. That's the fair way. CECs get bouns points for canadian education and work experience. FSWs need to maximize their language scores, education and work experience, to even get a chance.

People complaining that they deserve even more special treatment, because they are paying taxes and so on.. no one is forcing you to stay in Canada. If that is such a burden, maybe leave and apply as an FSW, or apply as a CEC outland. Apparently FSW is so easy and stress free, I'm surprised you guys went for the CEC route lol

CECs, you already got ~10 program exclusive draws, you should be happy rather than being mad with FSWs. Imagine if there were 10 FSW only draws, would you be happy?

amanc018

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
The fact of the mater is, draws are meant to be and supposed to be General draws. That's why from 2016-2019 we just saw general draws. That's the fair way. CECs get bouns points for canadian education and work experience. FSWs need to maximize their language scores, education and work experience, to even get a chance.

People complaining that they deserve even more special treatment, because they are paying taxes and so on.. no one is forcing you to stay in Canada. If that is such a burden, maybe leave and apply as an FSW, or apply as a CEC outland. Apparently FSW is so easy and stress free, I'm surprised you guys went for the CEC route lol

CECs, you already got ~10 program exclusive draws, you should be happy rather than being mad with FSWs. Imagine if there were 10 FSW only draws, would you be happy?
IRCC is already giving CECs a special treatment and I some FSWs are complaining about it. For the most part CEC's are just trying to explain why they are doing CEC specific draws. There are some rude and entitled people on the both sides.

Yesterday IRCC announced that they are going to extend expiring PGWPs by 18 months so you can clearly see how they are planning to meet their immigration targets in the future.

Reactions: dkincanada

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020

We CECs are not asking or demanding for CEC exclusive draws, IRCC is doing whatever they want to do. We totally understand how express entry operated in the past and how it should be. You guys must be happy that immigration is still continuing despite COVID19; for sure there will be FSW draws in future. We are totally happy with FSW draws. You should be happy for us too, honestly you are not happy at all!

However, you can see who started saying crap about CECs above; the anger that you are seeing above is because we CECs are defending ourselves from the crap you are saying about us, that’s all.

Move on!

This is COVID time, IRCC knows what they are doing. At the end Canada will decides who they want to prioritize, they are not doing immigration based on a sympathy to a candidate who spent years of hard work to gain CRS scores.

You can take an example such as: if you are an employer who wants to promote one person among their team of 100s. What will you do? Will you think about your company’s benefit or individual employee’s benefit?. The answer is obvious that you will think about your company first and then choose who to promote, who will help to grow your company fast.

Conclusively, everyone must respect IRCC’s decisions.

Last edited:

Hani424

Dec 17, 2020
You got 90 days from ITA to accept/proceed and submit your application.
If one does not do anything during those 90 days, will they be in pool after 90 days? During those 90 days they won’t be eligible for the draws, right? Thanks for your reply

Status
Not open for further replies.