+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi All, my birthday is up in a few days and will losE points. Just confirming that my CRS will not change post-ITA?

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All, my birthday is up in a few days and will losE points. Just confirming that my CRS will not change post-ITA?
You already received an ITA, So i don't think you would jeopardize your application for anything that happens post ITA.

From what I know, IRCC looks at your application at the time you receive your ITA, nothing after

Reactions: jesse1120

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I think you will still see a deduction in your CRS. However, this change won't cause your application to be rejected (due to ineligibility).

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Once you submit your application, your CRS will be recalculated again. Since your birthday will happen between ITA and application submission (AOR), you will lose points. However, IRCC has an exemption policy for this.

Read: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html
Find: “Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA”

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Once you submit your application, your CRS will be recalculated again. Since your birthday will happen between ITA and application submission (AOR), you will lose points. However, IRCC has an exemption policy for this.

Read: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/assessing-electronic-application-on-section-a11-2.html
Find: “Exemption to section A11.2: candidates whose birthday occurs after they receive an ITA”
Thank you @zupermarn @joconstantine @NOC98
I have uploaded most of my documents except the PCCs that are in transit. Do you think it is prudent to submit my application without them and uploading an LOE instead?

Reactions: joconstantine

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I have uploaded most of my documents except the PCCs that are in transit. Do you think it is prudent to submit my application without them and uploading an LOE instead?

I think you asked about this already. I remember reading this

My suggestion would be to wait for the documents to arrive since you mentioned you have about a month left to submit your Application.
Hopefully they arrive before then, but if not then you can submit a LOE instead few days before.

jesse1120

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
I think you asked about this already. I remember reading this

My suggestion would be to wait for the documents to arrive since you mentioned you have about a month left to submit your Application.
Hopefully they arrive before then, but if not then you can submit a LOE instead few days before.
Yes this repeat question was in the light of the birthday variable. Thanks for your help!

TR1111

Dec 7, 2020
Hey is anyone experiencing any login issues with the site right now? I was able to login to my account but got error msg: "Access denied as agent profile not found in access manager"

saly118

Oct 29, 2019
Hey is anyone experiencing any login issues with the site right now? I was able to login to my account but got error msg: "Access denied as agent profile not found in access manager"
Same situation for me! Don't worry. Hopefully there is a sign for good news! Fingers crossed!

Reactions: TR1111

abnan

Jul 17, 2019
Happens when there is a maintenance on the site due to a draw about to happen. Hopefully, there will be a CEC draw today as it has been observed last year.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I suggest to wait since your file won’t have any movement with the missing PCC. If it’s nearing the deadline and you still have not received PCC, upload an LOE and show evidence that you already requested and that it’s on the way. More importantly, mention that you’re impacted by COVID, so you app won’t be rejected for being incomplete.

“If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days.” https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html

Status
Not open for further replies.