+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankieChiu

Star Member
Nov 13, 2020
Is there a chance for all program draw later this week or next week? Since the PNP draw already happened, should we wait for 2 weeks for the next draw?
Nobody can guarantee, but if we take a look from the draws of 2020, ircc normally issued a draw of CEC only in the next day right after the PNC draw, and two weeks later they issued the all program draw. Again nobody can predict how ircc is about to do next. All we can do is to keep our hope alive and stay tuned. Good luck to all

Reactions: QuinAby and Hani424

Smithens

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
So this leaves the rest of us outside of canada with no hope i guess...
Well the whole pandemic highlighted the struggles of people already in Canada with jobs, experience, education being overlooked by people overseas based on merits which is fair but what would be the competitive advantage of coming to live, study and work here if they are going to look elsewhere for that talent in the end? This is a multi-face scenario that didn't contemplate this system becoming so popular.

Reactions: vicecarloans

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
IRCC already stated to facilitate pathways for foreign nationals already in Canada. This might well be the start of that.
Most PNP’s are outside Canada. The only pathway that just got launched this month was the parents and Grandparents program

Reactions: 123hope

Smithens

Star Member
Jul 12, 2020
Most PNP’s are outside Canada. The only pathway that just got launched this month was the parents and Grandparents program
I didn't say they would launch a new pathway, I said they would facilitate existing ones. I truly don't believe most PNP's are overseas but to each their own.

Reactions: vicecarloans

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
This PNP only draw is very surprising considering that recent draws were giant all program draws, I think even IRCC is confused about what to with immigration lol. Next draw will be CEC only, sucks for FSW's.

Reactions: 123hope

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
This PNP only draw is very surprising considering that recent draws were giant all program draws, I think even IRCC is confused about what to with immigration lol. Next draw will be CEC only, sucks for FSW's.
let's all watch and see.

The next draw might not be CEC only, it could be FST, or it could be All program draw. It could even be PNP draw again looool

Again, IRCC is unpredictable.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
let's all watch and see.

The next draw might not be CEC only, it could be FST, or it could be All program draw. It could even be PNP draw again looool

Again, IRCC is unpredictable.
Or maybe policy is different this year and IRCC squeezed as many FSW ITA's as possible last year with those 5k invitations per draw. I just wish they were upfront about their plans for FSW candidates so that people with low scores don't waste their time on this.

Again like you said, IRCC is unpredictable.

Reactions: zupermarn

QuinAby

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-2023
I think the reason for the pnp draw was because they sent ITA’s to those who applied for the parents and grandparents program which was launched this month.

rustin_cohle

Aug 13, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
London visa office
It’s easily going to come down to 450.
Look at the distribution. Very less people are in 470+ range even after 2+ weeks.
Chill everyone.

450s incoming.

Reactions: sun2088
Status
Not open for further replies.