Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
I heard it somewhere that majority of the candidates in 460s are above 465. One of our friend also said the same in the previous post
Judging the trend of the past 1 year, people in the lower 460s won't bother joining the pool, unless they have the potential to be selected by the PNP programs. This would explain the above statement.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Has anyone here experienced the new trial of the virtual landing (CoPR) portal that IRCC confirmed they were developing with Deloitte not long ago?

Some members here posted that they'd received an invitation to participate in it via email, and I never saw any feedback.

It would be so interesting to hear if anyone has any new insights into that potentially exciting development. Either from personal experience or from the news. :)
As far as i know, such kind of feedback programs are bound by non disclosure agreements. I doubt those participants will violate that and share insights on it.

Reactions: Teenkatigda

monti12

Star Member
Nov 23, 2019
5100 people sitting on 471+. so we should not expect that next draw will be below 470.

Hope next week we will see another draw and then we can see CRS point will be below 470.

Sweetyblaise

Star Member
Oct 24, 2020
So please can we see 471 in the next draw? Another surprise shouldn't happen like FST or additional points. The emotional rollercoaster is getting too much. I'm just praying it happens for me.

Reactions: Tee23

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Guys, I can assure you, that next draw will not be less than 471. And somehow, many new applicants will appear from scratch. This was the case in the last previous draws. IRCC is not publishing all the numbers and I am sure of that, the only true indication is the cut off date, and it being end of October, indicates that there are still people with 472 score. Or else, it should be more recent than that based on the 112 people left from the distribution.

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Guys, I can assure you, that next draw will not be less than 471. And somehow, many new applicants will appear from scratch. This was the case in the last previous draws. IRCC is not publishing all the numbers and I am sure of that, the only true indication is the cut off date, and it being end of October, indicates that there are still people with 472 score. Or else, it should be more recent than that based on the 112 people left from the distribution.
Lets not presume things unless we can prove. Creates anxiety

Reactions: Pyruvate1

nicolesmith

Sep 22, 2020
Source: voices in my head

Status
Not open for further replies.