+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 14, 2019
Hi guys! I need some advice. My IELTS score is L9, R9, W7.5 and S7. I am 30 (and my birthday is in mid-March). My CRS is 473 and I am in the pool.

I want to go for EOR of my speaking. I took a CBT exam and basis inputs from other people, it is estimated that I get my EOR results in 10 days.

1) Should I immediately go for an EOR ? or
2) is there a chance that the score might drop to 473 in the next draw (this week or on 18th November) ?
3)Also, what happens if my EOR is awaited and I get an ITA ?
4) Finally, what is the best way to go from here ?

Will really appreciate your inputs guys!! :)

GurpreetKalra23

Aug 31, 2020
Hi guys! I need some advice. My IELTS score is L9, R9, W7.5 and S7. I am 30 (and my birthday is in mid-March). My CRS is 473 and I am in the pool.

I want to go for EOR of my speaking. I took a CBT exam and basis inputs from other people, it is estimated that I get my EOR results in 10 days.

1) Should I immediately go for an EOR ? or
2) is there a chance that the score might drop to 473 in the next draw (this week or on 18th November) ?
3)Also, what happens if my EOR is awaited and I get an ITA ?
4) Finally, what is the best way to go from here ?

Will really appreciate your inputs guys!! :)
EOR takes 3-4 days normally. Apply on Thursday and you should have it by Tuesday. I been you, would not have applied as it would and should fall to 473 by mid march

Give me PR

Nov 5, 2020
Hahahaha, I don’t mind the projections though. I know some people act like it doesn’t matter if this passes them but I am kinda fixated at this point. It’s now like a personal challenge I want to see to the end hence my curiosity and the drama leading up to me declining an ITA ,missing last week’s draw just makes it even more intriguing for me.

The banter is good:D:D
I am here only to read your comments. Stuck at 470, my dreams were put on hold IRCC did not conduct last draw on oct 28, I come here to find solace in the comment you put here! :D

cancan90

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
how to upload a picture here? i have heard that pool entries are close for 2020 and no more draws ? can anyone confirm this? i have a picture but don't know how to upload. please help thanks

Dec 14, 2019
EOR takes 3-4 days normally. Apply on Thursday and you should have it by Tuesday. I been you, would not have applied as it would and should fall to 473 by mid march
Thanks. I think I might go for EOR as soon as a draw appears. then i have a buffer of 14 days. I hope it falls to 473 this year itself, otherwise it may be a tense situation.

Niv43

Sep 30, 2020
how to upload a picture here? i have heard that pool entries are close for 2020 and no more draws ? can anyone confirm this? i have a picture but don't know how to upload. please help thanks
Or do they mean pool entries are closed so that they can conduct draws with only the current candidates in the pool??... Which would be highly unlikely but music to my ears.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
473 too :( i hope that it will drop soon
It will. My point is that, because IRCC gave additionally 20 points to bilingual candidates, a lot of pool candidates in the 460s and 450s became 478++. Noted that, these people must have been in the pool for a long time, and they did not represent the new candidates added to the pool within the last 2 draws.

Reactions: Emman O.
Status
Not open for further replies.