+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
One doubt from my side. I had evaluated my grad and pgdm from WES and did not get the desired output. But when i did it from IQAS i got the masters equivalency.

I have only mentioned the IQAS in my ee profile but is it still necessary to delete the pg evaluation from wes as i think they do directly send the eca to ircc?
Bro I’d suggest you go through this link as well.
I don’t clearly understand the situation but have read about it on multiple forum. Please double check and do the right thing.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/wes-rejected-my-eca-and-iqas-approved-it-my-documents-submitted-after-against-ita-got-rejected.661245/

sohailirfan

Jun 12, 2016
One doubt from my side. I had evaluated my grad and pgdm from WES and did not get the desired output. But when i did it from IQAS i got the masters equivalency.

I have only mentioned the IQAS in my ee profile but is it still necessary to delete the pg evaluation from wes as i think they do directly send the eca to ircc?
1. 4 years bachelor and 1 year PGD gets 2 or more from WES?
2. whereas it gets Masters from IQAS?
3. I'm about to complete my PGD and have WES for bachelor. Should I upgrade WES with PGD or go for IQAS altogether for both?

pksajjads

Oct 22, 2014
1. 4 years bachelor and 1 year PGD gets 2 or more from WES?
2. whereas it gets Masters from IQAS?
3. I'm about to complete my PGD and have WES for bachelor. Should I upgrade WES with PGD or go for IQAS altogether for both?
Are you sure 4 bachelor + 1 PGD gets master from iqas? I’m in same situation currently got 2 or more from Wes.

Status
Not open for further replies.