+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwer

Aug 20, 2013
I got ITA in September this year. But there is always an urge to know about what's happening in the draws. Anxiety levels are definitely high for the prospects.
Personally I feel those below 468 should look towards French. I don't see any reason for CRS to go below that. The trend of going to Canada as a student rose greatly in the past 2-3 years. So all these people are now getting points for Canadian education and experience. I believe there is hardly anyone who gets ITA without any connection with Canada, be it education or sibling. So going will be tough for the ones in 460s

oluseyeo

Sep 23, 2020
I got ITA in September this year. But there is always an urge to know about what's happening in the draws. Anxiety levels are definitely high for the prospects.
Personally I feel those below 468 should look towards French. I don't see any reason for CRS to go below that. The trend of going to Canada as a student rose greatly in the past 2-3 years. So all these people are now getting points for Canadian education and experience. I believe there is hardly anyone who gets ITA without any connection with Canada, be it education or sibling. So going will be tough for the ones in 460s

Unfortunately, I do not agree with that. Young professionals with families, under 31, are grabbing invites daily because of a combination of their age, education and work experience. They necessarily do not need to have a sibling there nor Canadian education.

The secret lies in the bolded above and maxing out IELTS

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
I guess i belong to the "hardly anyone" category then.

qwer

Aug 20, 2013
Unfortunately, I do not agree with that. Young professionals with families, under 31, are grabbing invites daily because of a combination of their age, education and work experience. They necessarily do not need to have a sibling there nor Canadian education.

The secret lies in the bolded above and maxing out IELTS
Ya that's true. Mathematically its possible but maxing out IELTS is not everybody's cup of tea.

Reactions: shadow_of_life

anakin23

Star Member
Oct 15, 2020
no I don't have a PR and waiting desperately for a draw. I just wanted to ask to know whether there is a possibility

Status
Not open for further replies.