+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmsimon

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
People are also aware of EE and entering the pool by the minute...You can't stop people from creating profiles...we just hope the number of people reduce, if not find a way to increase your score.:)
I’m talking about the fake profiles not the legit ones. At least 300 fake profiles have wasted 300 invitations and pushed the cut-off CRS higher than it’s supposed to be. People around the tier-breaking rule are suffering from waiting and some even lost their dream due to aging. Shouldn’t we condemn this unethical activity?

wmsimon

Jun 14, 2020
Category........
FSW
And these fake profiles will remain above the cut-off CRS in every draw because they will decline the invitation and re-enter the pool. I’m not sure about the exact number but at least 300 based on the analysis. It means even IRCC is trying to invite 4500 today, they will not receive 4200+ applications.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
I’m talking about the fake profiles not the legit ones. At least 300 fake profiles have wasted 300 invitations and pushed the cut-off CRS higher than it’s supposed to be. People around the tier-breaking rule are suffering from waiting and some even lost their dream due to aging. Shouldn’t we condemn this unethical activity?
The reality is EE is pretty much popular these days , and many people are cracking ielts and entering the pool . This is the main reason . 3000-4000 people( biweekly) over 470 from all around the world is possible , and this could become more competitive in the future , specifically because of people here in India . Less employment opportunities

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Have a quick question. If I get PNP invitation, it will take 3 months to process that , after that I will get ITA and submit documents. While submitting documents for ee profile should I need to prove job offer again ? As I would have less than a year left for the job offer

Jiyva

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
Candidates are refueling the pool on a daily basis. That’s the simple (and only) explanation. Yes, there are over 4.000 people with scores above 471 entering the pool every 2 weeks. This is far from absurd.
Agreed. EE will have higher bar considering the deteriorating immigration situation in US and Australia.

Reactions: jrossi

D'trox

Mar 6, 2019
@13nitinsharma
Hey Nitin,
Hope you doing well. I had ordered the notes after your suggestion and received them just today morning. But am having a hard time following them and figuring out whats left or the timeline. I was hoping if you can help me out regarding the same. Thanks again.

Regards
Chitrangana

SpaceWolf

Aug 20, 2020
With the influx of people moving away from US and Australia, the score may even increase in the future. Time to move fast! :D

Niv43

Sep 30, 2020
Meanwhile there's only around 600 to 700 people entering in the range of 460 to 470...Logically the numbers do not make sense

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
The point at which inflow every two weeks met outflow pre-covid was 470-471. And it had been consistently increasing by a few points over the course of the entire 2019. So there's nothing strange about the cutoff stabilizing at that level. It's an indication of how popular this program is and will continue to be.

My recommendation to everyone would be to aim to have 1-2 points more than the current cut-off in order to feel absolutely safe. Because the popularity will only increase.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
It is not unthinkable. A single candidate with the profile - 29 years old, IELTS CLB10, 3 years of work exp. and a Master degree, even without any tie to Canada, would score 481.
Especially those coming from native-speaking countries, they won't have any problem scoring CLB9+. Even CLB10 is not impossibly difficult for second-language frequent users. I nailed in the very first and only attempt to IELTS in my entire life and I am only a simple IT professional.
I know many sitting at 469 (CLB9 + master) and 468 (CLB9.5 + 2 degrees) have room for improvement in terms of IELTS test scores. They definitely need to look at re-sitting for the exam.

rahul_b

Oct 12, 2020
Especially those coming from native-speaking countries, they won't have any problem scoring CLB9+. Even CLB10 is not impossibly difficult for second-language frequent users. I nailed in the very first and only attempt to IELTS in my entire life and I am only a simple IT professional.
I know many sitting at 469 (CLB9 + master) and 468 (CLB9.5 + 2 degrees) have room for improvement in terms of IELTS test scores. They definitely need to look at re-sitting for the exam.
I too think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.