+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Congrats!!! When was the AOR??
Sept 05

Congrats! I can confirm they do. I was in your situation, and my application continued to process. I have read about others who have experienced the same - the application keeps going, and some have even submitted biometrics right near the end.

Keep checking here for updates about VFS centers reopening: https://www.vfsglobal.com/en/individuals/covid-19-customer-advisories.html.
Thanks! Do you know if R10 is confirmed by getting BIL? Or what is the status as of now?
I guess I will see MEP in the next few days. You think the whole process can be done, and just leave the Biometrics until the end?

jitesh2013

Star Member
Nov 23, 2013
Biometric is not needed for people who already gave biometrics in last 10 years and were present in Canada. This will reduce PR processing time?
Can i travel, once i get COPR?

Reactions: iam_ij

Limitless

Sep 16, 2019
Thanks
It seems that reference number dont change Since WES call it duplicated for IRCC purpose ( maybe because course bg course actually is much more detailed than the one for immigration purposes )
I will advice the OP double check on this and be certain. Before going forward
1. Confirm from Wes that by duplicate copy they don't mean that they will just send the course by course evaluation copy to Wes.
2. Confirm if the reference number will remain the same. Because I upgraded my Wes report and my reference number was changed.
Course by course evaluation is often used for study purposes and not express entry immigration. However, U can reach out to Wes to help U convert to that for immigration without having to send new transcript and all since they have received and authenticated th
Hi there,

I already talked to WES and they said it calls duplicate IRCC ( and i can do that in my profile)
they do not convert or upgrade to IRCC , at least what they told me, they said since i have the ultimate version, i need to order a duplicate IRCC ( i see that in my profile )

Also when i want to order a new one only for IRCC it says

Based on your previous selections, we have determined that you do not need to upgrade your report. You can simply order a duplicate report of your previously completed evaluation.
Order a duplicate Report
Well that's fine then if you have confirmed and Wes told U so. U shud also seek advice from more experienced people on this journey. All these is just to forestall an avoidable situation because I believe if U order a duplicate copy that means that they will send to ircc another copy of what U have with U which I said is course by course evaluation (usually for educational purposes) and that may be an issue.
The Wes evaluation for immigration is not course by course. Anyways confirm if your Wes evaluation reference number ended with IMM has that is often in the evaluation for express entry immigration, if not when u pay for duplicate they may just be sending another copy of what U have with U now to ircc. Remember they made reference to Ur previous selection which may not have been immigration for them to have done a course by course evaluation. All the best

Reactions: samirsam
Status
Not open for further replies.