FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Congratulations to all those who are in the middle of relocating. This forum helped me so much through my visa refusals, through being banned for misrepresentation for 5 years and my eventual settlement in Canada.

I became a citizen 2 weeks ago and now the sky is the limit for me (I hope).
Congratulations...

jp9

Sep 7, 2020
There were no CEC- and PNP-only draws before the pandemic, so unless a second wave forces IRCC to close the outland routes it is likely that the majority of remaining draws this year will be general ones.

The CEC cutoff scores saw a big drop until about July but then started bouncing back. Following the trend, any new CEC draws would end up with cutoffs not far from the current all-program levels.

The general all-program cutoff scores are trending downwards at the moment, but there is a big pool of candidates around the 460-470 mark that will cause the cutoffs to stabilise.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
These Wednesday's are so stressful. CEC people already had good golden opportunity so now i think FSW should rule.

sangeshmishra3

Aug 31, 2018
CEC candidates are getting extra points for their education as well as the work experience .That is the reward or adv they gain for the time and money they have spend in Canada and there are so many fsw candidates who have spend the same or even more Amt of time and money in Other foreign countries ,but unfortunately cudnt settle there . Most of the fsw candidates achieve clb10 or 9 after 3 to 4 attempts only . So I believe both cec and fsw candidates are equal and cic shd conduct all program draws .

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
I have just submitted EE profile. Sitting at 468. After spending 7 years in Canada, doing bachelor's and having 1 year of experience. Bachelor's cost was about 60K only for tuition, not to mention that I had to work overnight campus jobs to support my living expenses. Of course CEC is a draw I am waiting for, and I think it is perfectly fair to have more of CEC draws because of the people's effort was put into immigration through the CEC route.

However I still wish luck to all of the members in this thread.
You already benefit from the system. For example, a person with the same exact profile as you, but with a bachelor's degree outside of Canada, does not have a chance to get an ITA, while you do. Wait a little more, improve your IELTS, study a one year post graduate degree, or work for an additional year.
Draws should be all program :) let's not be greedy.

Yaroslav22

Nov 24, 2018
You already benefit from the system. For example, a person with the same exact profile as you, but with a bachelor's degree outside of Canada, does not have a chance to get an ITA, while you do. Wait a little more, improve your IELTS, study a one year post graduate degree, or work for an additional year.
Draws should be all program :) let's not be greedy.
It is not about being greedy or not, this is about common sense. Not talking about myself, but in general a person who spent several years in Canada has a Canadian credit history, most likely invested several tens of thousands CAD in Canadian economy and paid several thousands in federal and provincial taxes. Logically speaking, these people deserve having CEC draws because they have already shown their loyalty towards Canada.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
It is not about being greedy or not, this is about common sense. Not talking about myself, but in general a person who spent several years in Canada has a Canadian credit history, most likely invested several tens of thousands CAD in Canadian economy and paid several thousands in federal and provincial taxes. Logically speaking, these people deserve having CEC draws because they have already shown their loyalty towards Canada.
Whats your definition of loyalty? We outlanders, didnt we spend too? Canada has tried by giving extra points to you guys. Moreso, you people never thought of this until the pandemic. Lets not be greedy please, CEC had 3 to 4 months non stop draws and we FSW were hoping and crying even got depressed.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
If Canada really thought this way and allowed people to essentially buy their way to PR, then there would be no FSW category and they would never allow someone who has never set foot in Canada to become an immigrant, something to think about.

Yaroslav22

Nov 24, 2018
If Canada really thought this way and allowed people to essentially buy their way to PR, then there would be no FSW category and they would never allow someone who has never set foot in Canada to become an immigrant, something to think about.
If you carefully read what I've written, I have never asked to stop FSW draws. I only said that the CEC draws should exist.

HyvaaPatrick

Sep 15, 2020
Despite being a CEC applicant myself, the tuition and taxes you paid may mean little in the eye of Canadian immigration. The reality is cold and hard. There are way too many foreign talents, whether they are already in Canada or not, want to become a Canadian. So they filter us with mathematical models merely because they can't take us all. But with crs 468, you should be able to obtain any PNP certificates easily?

Yaroslav22

Nov 24, 2018
Whats your definition of loyalty? We outlanders, didnt we spend too? Canada has tried by giving extra points to you guys. Moreso, you people never thought of this until the pandemic. Lets not be greedy please, CEC had 3 to 4 months non stop draws and we FSW were hoping and crying even got depressed.
Basically people who eligible for CEC are those who settled, adjusted their lifestyles towards Canadian way of living, agreed to obey Canadian law etc.,
Outlanders.. Well I am an outlander too, just proven that I am capable of living in Canada. Why shouldn't I deserve a CEC draw once in month/2/months/half a year?

Yaroslav22

Nov 24, 2018
Despite being a CEC applicant myself, the tuition and taxes you paid may mean little in the eye of Canadian immigration. The reality is cold and hard. There are way too many foreign talents, whether they are already in Canada or not, want to become a Canadian. So they filter us with mathematical models merely because they can't take us all. But with crs 468, you should be able to obtain any PNP certificates easily?
It is a matter of time. At this stage it is extra 6 months wait for PNP certificate or just a CEC draw that solves everything without extra wait time/paperwork

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Basically people who eligible for CEC are those who settled, adjusted their lifestyles towards Canadian way of living, agreed to obey Canadian law etc.,
Outlanders.. Well I am an outlander too, just proven that I am capable of living in Canada. Why shouldn't I deserve a CEC draw once in month/2/months/half a year?
If there was a way to quantify all of this into CRS, then you would have had a higher score but that is not the case. Maybe gather a few CEC candidates and start a protest demanding CEC only draws.

HyvaaPatrick

Sep 15, 2020
It is a matter of time. At this stage it is extra 6 months wait for PNP certificate or just a CEC draw that solves everything without extra wait time/paperwork
Yeah, me too. I have another pnp paper-based application in process. But the waiting time, with the pandemic, has become horrendous. Currently I'm also sitting at 468 waiting for the cec draw. Still trying to max out the language merits to 471 or even 474.

Status
Not open for further replies.