+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hi guys, I have a couple of questions. I am in the process to submit my application, hopefully by end of this week. Now I am expecting a promotion in a couple of months but after I submit my application. My promotion will not affect any of my duties, but designation only. What should I do in that case?

Secondly, How long does it usually take for a medical pass/biometric request after the AOR? can anyone confirm?

TIA

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Hi guys, I have a couple of questions. I am in the process to submit my application, hopefully by end of this week. Now I am expecting a promotion in a couple of months but after I submit my application. My promotion will not affect any of my duties, but designation only. What should I do in that case?

Secondly, How long does it usually take for a medical pass/biometric request after the AOR? can anyone confirm?

TIA
Mine (like other cases in the current trend) was medical-passed after 3 weeks. BIL was given on the same day. IP1 kicked start soon after.

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Mine (like other cases in the current trend) was medical-passed after 3 weeks. BIL was given on the same day. IP1 kicked start soon after.
Thanx, VFS is still closed here in my country. They provide 30 days to submit biometrics right? what if VFS does not resume by then? Any idea?

Any idea what to do if I get a promotion after submission of my application?
TIA

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
Thanx, VFS is still closed here in my country. They provide 30 days to submit biometrics right? what if VFS does not resume by then? Any idea?

Any idea what to do if I get a promotion after submission of my application?
TIA
I don't think you need, unless you move to a different country. But in this case, you will be working for the same company, with the same NOC.

After 30 days if you cannot give biometrics, you can upload an LOE. A lot of people could not give biometrics in the recent months.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
My logic, All program draws will continue even though we can not travel now. At the end of the pandemic when travel restriction would have been lifted, Canada's economy is going to greatly improve spontaneously due to the high influx of COPR holders. They know what they are doing; the aim is to bounce back the economy post covid

Reactions: Emman O. and iam_ij

Emman O.

Aug 5, 2020
My logic, All program draws will continue even though we can not travel now. At the end of the pandemic when travel restriction would have been lifted, Canada's economy is going to greatly improve spontaneously due to the high influx of COPR holders. They know what they are doing; the aim is to bounce back the economy post covid
So what are the possibilities for tomorrow?

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021