+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Hi, My wife and I got an OINP NOI in early this year and we also got a mail, after submitting that our application is incomplete and that our EE profile doesn't exist. Our profile is very much valid until November this year. We really tried catching the glitch and we realised we had entered my NOC code instead of the job seeker validation code, and which is why our profile wasnt visible as valid to them. We wrote to them, apologising for the error and got the nomination thereafter.

Check on your end too :)
Yup, mine moved to Assessment as well the next day! But I still don't know why my profile appeared invalid to them. My job seeker code and profile number were both correct. I just sent a screenshot confirming the existence of my profile and they moved the application to Assessment.

a-kumar

Star Member
Nov 14, 2018
As much as I am advocating for an FSW draw, there's a high chance this is going to be a CEC draw. The pandemic situation in Canada hasn't flattened by much, in fact, Ontario at present is experiencing a surge in infection rate. True we cannot predict IRCC's move, but going by logicality, the latter seems more plausible.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
As much as I am advocating for an FSW draw, there's a high chance this is going to be a CEC draw. The pandemic situation in Canada hasn't flattened by much, in fact, Ontario at present is experiencing a surge in infection rate. True we cannot predict IRCC's move, but going by logicality, the latter seems more plausible.
If only that's the reason behind the alternating draws? IRCC is quite unpredictable so I won't even predict anything.

Igethope

Sep 17, 2019
Exactly what I was thinking, the later the draw, the likelihood it’s GENERAL. But at the end of the day CIC is unpredictable.

Reactions: jrossi
Status
Not open for further replies.