Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
juse did smthng stupid... I accidentally changed my primary occupation to my current job code and my profile went into ineligible. Am sitting at 473. If score tomorrow or future is 473 i will be kicked out by the tie breaking rule :oops:
btw, does it matter that my current job code is different from my primary code?
thanks for reading.
I think for your primary NOC code, it has to be at least one year work experience. Your primary NOC code doesn’t have to be your current job.

Reactions: Jimi01

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
juse did smthng stupid... I accidentally changed my primary occupation to my current job code and my profile went into ineligible. Am sitting at 473. If score tomorrow or future is 473 i will be kicked out by the tie breaking rule :oops:
btw, does it matter that my current job code is different from my primary code?
thanks for reading.
I believe the tie-brake rule is determined by the day you entered the pool, not the day your profile was updated.

Jimi01

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I believe the tie-brake rule is determined by the day you entered the pool, not the day your profile was updated.
Yes but when my profile got ineligible it is locked and I can not use it anymore. I have to submit another one which means today is the date I enter the pool... anyway hope from tomorrow they do general draw biweekly so that we all have some hope.
Cheers

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
This is clearly photoshopped.....
I have been following there draws for almost 2 years now and 1 thing has never changed.

The date of the draw is always 1-3 days after the date of the score distribution. The smart guy who decided to Photoshop this put the same date on both...
You're wrong about this. I saw the same in their website too. It was there for few minutes. They removed it then.

Reactions: jrossi

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
You're wrong about this. I saw the same in their website too. It was there for few minutes. They removed it then.
Exactly my point......it could have been photoshopped if just a screenshot was being circulated.

Rather, there are people who saw this on the official website itself.

It is all a waiting game anyway.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
With yesterdays Leak, I have no hope anymore :/

CEC stuck at 465
You still have hope. They may have used the last draw's template which was an FSW draw to test something. It was just a glitch. As per the new trend high possibility for PNP/CEC only. We FSWs are still hopeful though we don't have any Canadian ties, even after months of draws only for PNP/CEC, even with this situation of monthly once draw for FSW. Don't lose hope at such an early stage itself being a CEC candidate.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019

Anigow1234

May 28, 2020
So my application is currently with OINP. Yesterday morning eastern time, I got a mail from them saying my application is incomplete. The reason given was that my express entry profile isn't valid anymore. I immediately checked the profile, and it was all there and well. The letter went on to say that this could happen when an ITA has been issued to the profile.

This glitchy FSW draw might be a potential reason. Maybe they pressed the wrong button and everyone who would've got an ITA yesterday with 4,200 invites had their profiles removed from the system momentarily?
Hi, My wife and I got an OINP NOI in early this year and we also got a mail, after submitting that our application is incomplete and that our EE profile doesn't exist. Our profile is very much valid until November this year. We really tried catching the glitch and we realised we had entered my NOC code instead of the job seeker validation code, and which is why our profile wasnt visible as valid to them. We wrote to them, apologising for the error and got the nomination thereafter.

Check on your end too :)

tk885751

Feb 6, 2014
You still have hope. They may have used the last draw's template which was an FSW draw to test something. It was just a glitch. As per the new trend high possibility for PNP/CEC only. We FSWs are still hopeful though we don't have any Canadian ties, even after months of draws only for PNP/CEC, even with this situation of monthly once draw for FSW. Don't lose hope at such an early stage itself being a CEC candidate.
Thanks bro , I am stuck on 461 CEC and going to lose 6 points next week because of the birthday. Hope it will be the combo PNP+CEC tomorrow. Jesus help me pls.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Enough of the CEC favoring. I really really hope that at least from today, it shall be regular All program draws and that everyone will get a fair chance. I guess Canada too realized and that why maybe there was a glitch which had 'No program specified'.
Waiting with 467 and hoping to get drawn this year at least

Reactions: jrossi

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Enough of the CEC favoring. I really really hope that at least from today, it shall be regular All program draws and that everyone will get a fair chance. I guess Canada too realized and that why maybe there was a glitch which had 'No program specified'.
Waiting with 467 and hoping to get drawn this year at least
Even i am waiting since January 2020. FSW 468. I really want FSW.

Status
Not open for further replies.