+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
I believe it will be all program draw. Another thing is that the US Canada border restriction has not been extended too and its quite unusual because it is announced a week to the stipulated date

Deb-Ola

Aug 14, 2020
Cayman Islands
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-11-2020
AOR Received.
20-11-2020
I got a similar message yesterday morning as well. However, it appears the reason I got an ADR is because I should have entered my express entry unique client identifier (UCI) but instead I entered my express entry profile number on my OINP application. I immediately provided LOE and included my express entry profile. By evening when I checked my OINP status it had moved to assessment.

Except your score is above 470, I don't think you should relate the ADR and the supposed glitch.

Tomorrow is around the corner so you will know the fact soon.

Jimi01

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
juse did smthng stupid... I accidentally changed my primary occupation to my current job code and my profile went into ineligible. Am sitting at 473. If score tomorrow or future is 473 i will be kicked out by the tie breaking rule :oops:
btw, does it matter that my current job code is different from my primary code?
thanks for reading.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
juse did smthng stupid... I accidentally changed my primary occupation to my current job code and my profile went into ineligible. Am sitting at 473. If score tomorrow or future is 473 i will be kicked out by the tie breaking rule :oops:
thanks for reading.
I think for your primary NOC code, it has to be at least one year work experience. Your primary NOC code doesn’t have to be your current job.

Reactions: Jimi01

jrossi

Jan 13, 2020
thanks for reading.
I believe the tie-brake rule is determined by the day you entered the pool, not the day your profile was updated.

Jimi01

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
I believe the tie-brake rule is determined by the day you entered the pool, not the day your profile was updated.
Yes but when my profile got ineligible it is locked and I can not use it anymore. I have to submit another one which means today is the date I enter the pool... anyway hope from tomorrow they do general draw biweekly so that we all have some hope.
Cheers

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
This is clearly photoshopped.....
I have been following there draws for almost 2 years now and 1 thing has never changed.

The date of the draw is always 1-3 days after the date of the score distribution. The smart guy who decided to Photoshop this put the same date on both...
You're wrong about this. I saw the same in their website too. It was there for few minutes. They removed it then.

Reactions: jrossi

singhabhinandan90

Star Member
Aug 19, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-11-2020
You're wrong about this. I saw the same in their website too. It was there for few minutes. They removed it then.
Exactly my point......it could have been photoshopped if just a screenshot was being circulated.

Rather, there are people who saw this on the official website itself.

It is all a waiting game anyway.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
With yesterdays Leak, I have no hope anymore :/

CEC stuck at 465
You still have hope. They may have used the last draw's template which was an FSW draw to test something. It was just a glitch. As per the new trend high possibility for PNP/CEC only. We FSWs are still hopeful though we don't have any Canadian ties, even after months of draws only for PNP/CEC, even with this situation of monthly once draw for FSW. Don't lose hope at such an early stage itself being a CEC candidate.

Sharanm7

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Status
Not open for further replies.