+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavisha

Jul 6, 2020
@Pavisha did you receive NOI today eventually? Did you keep the same Express Entry profile you had when you received the NOI last time?
I haven't received any mail notification and my IRCC credentials are with my consultant and yes my profile must have been the same. my consultant only guided me that even if i don't accept OINP, I still remain eligible for the next one.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Yes they are, check the 2019 report on the updates page. Last year 6.9k NOI's were issued but only 2.7k were nominated under HCP stream.
Can you send me the link to check the same. Last year, there were massive number of NOIs sent to candidates
This year, there are around 1.8K nominations left (after yesterday's draw)

Pyruvate1

Oct 24, 2018
Good morning, please who has a detailed job description for Account managers, its part of NOC 1114 but they did not highlight the job description

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
After the whole process of OINP done and with the addition of 600 points, ITA is received, how much months is it taking to get PR card during covid-19?

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
So, Ontario has reserved 7.3K nominations to be sent out to candidates this year (2020). I have a few questions:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued
The above link says that they have issued 4.8k NOIs so far and yesterday's NOI of 700 makes it to nearly 5.5K NOIs successfully issued for 2020.
Does this mean that for this year, there are still around 1.8K NOIs to be sent before the end of this year? 4.8K NOIs as of Aug 13 because many seem to have declined the NOIs that were sent during Jan and March 2020 and that's why this 4.8K NOIs only accepted by candidates.

Also, I often see the "International Student Stream and Employer Job Offer stream" but unable to see the actual number of NOIs given to these dudes.
Do they too come under the total nominations issued for the year? Asking this cos, on the website, only the HCP, French and Trades shows up but no data pertaining to the International Students Stream and the other one. Are these into a separate track?

Asking all these cos, I have CRS 468 with the NOC 2173. Missed the July 29 tech draw due to delay in the ECA (by 1 day) report. So kindly throw some light on my queries.

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
For Human Capital Priorities you have 45 calendar days to submit. The deadlines are in the OINP guide I linked you to.
Hi, can you tell that for a particular NOC how much Job responsibilities should match for OINP ?
100% Job responsibilities do not usually match.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020
So, Ontario has reserved 7.3K nominations to be sent out to candidates this year (2020). I have a few questions:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/oinp-application-processing-times-and-nominations-issued
The above link says that they have issued 4.8k NOIs so far and yesterday's NOI of 700 makes it to nearly 5.5K NOIs successfully issued for 2020.
Does this mean that for this year, there are still around 1.8K NOIs to be sent before the end of this year? 4.8K NOIs as of Aug 13 because many seem to have declined the NOIs that were sent during Jan and March 2020 and that's why this 4.8K NOIs only accepted by candidates.

Also, I often see the "International Student Stream and Employer Job Offer stream" but unable to see the actual number of NOIs given to these dudes.
Do they too come under the total nominations issued for the year? Asking this cos, on the website, only the HCP, French and Trades shows up but no data pertaining to the International Students Stream and the other one. Are these into a separate track?

Asking all these cos, I have CRS 468 with the NOC 2173. Missed the July 29 tech draw due to delay in the ECA (by 1 day) report. So kindly throw some light on my queries.
The next tech draw will probably be early next year. Hope you can afford to wait until then. It was unfortunate that you missed the previous tech draw.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi, can you tell that for a particular NOC how much Job responsibilities should match for OINP ?
100% Job responsibilities do not usually match.
I'm not sure. I would assume these things are assessed on a case by case basis by IRCC, unless they do have a percentage that is unknown to the public. The more the better obviously. There isn't really anything you can do outside of submitting the letter with your actual job responsibilities and hoping that they deem it a match for the NOC you've stated you fall under.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
I
The next tech draw will probably be early next year. Hope you can afford to wait until then. It was unfortunate that you missed the previous tech draw.
I do not have problem waiting mate. My question is out of the total nomination quota of 7.3K that Ontario has got from the Federal Government, are the International Students Stream and the Job Offer stream candidates are included?
Cos in the Website, it shows only the NOIs given to HCP, French and Trades Candidates.
So not sure if the International Students Stream and the Job Offer Stream candidates follows a separate track or they too are included in this?

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
I

I do not have problem waiting mate. My question is out of the total nomination quota of 7.3K that Ontario has got from the Federal Government, are the International Students Stream and the Job Offer stream candidates are included?
Cos in the Website, it shows only the NOIs given to HCP, French and Trades Candidates.
So not sure if the International Students Stream and the Job Offer Stream candidates follows a separate track or they too are included in this?
I feel like this question has been asked a thousand times since yesterday's draw. All OINP streams all included in the yearly allocation, check the 2019 year end report on the OINP updates page:

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2020-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Status
Not open for further replies.