+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
Hi Folks,

for OINP, could someone please clarify the below bits.

Bank statement - do these need to be stamped by the bank or online fetched work?
provident fund balance - do these need to be stamped by the PF organization or online fetched work?
Birth certificate - required?

i am a tad confused! please help!

Reactions: taurus22

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Folks,

for OINP, could someone please clarify the below bits.

Bank statement - do these need to be stamped by the bank or online fetched work?
provident fund balance - do these need to be stamped by the PF organization or online fetched work?
Birth certificate - required?

i am a tad confused! please help!
1. Take out online statements and get it stamped & signed by bank official.
2. This letter should be issued directly from the PF office, stamped and signed by authorised signatory.
3. No

Reactions: bluemotion

bluemotion

Star Member
Jan 27, 2020
1. Take out online statements and get it stamped & signed by bank official.
2. This letter should be issued directly from the PF office, stamped and signed by authorised signatory.
3. No
Hi Nitin,

thanks again for saving the day. i have a question relating to fixed deposits and bank statements

my salary account is in StanC bank and fixed deposits worth 10 Lakh in bank of america
my salary has been credited into my SCB account from the start of my employment.

however, the 10 Lakhs were given to me by my sister in April in to my bank of america account.
could you please guide me as to which statements i need to furnish in this case as proof of funds.

is any gift deed required in the case of my sister transfering the money into my BOA account.

thank you!

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi Nitin,

thanks again for saving the day. i have a question relating to fixed deposits and bank statements

my salary account is in StanC bank and fixed deposits worth 10 Lakh in bank of america
my salary has been credited into my SCB account from the start of my employment.

however, the 10 Lakhs were given to me by my sister in April in to my bank of america account.
could you please guide me as to which statements i need to furnish in this case as proof of funds.

is any gift deed required in the case of my sister transfering the money into my BOA account.

thank you!
1. To show your salary proof, please proceed with StanC Bank (as this is your salary account)
2. For Proof of Funds - Submit gift deed copy (amount received from your sister), Balance Confirmation Letter (BOA), Last 6 months statement (highlight your gift deed transaction).

Reactions: aonanuga002

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
1. To show your salary proof, please proceed with StanC Bank (as this is your salary account)
2. For Proof of Funds - Submit gift deed copy (amount received from your sister), Balance Confirmation Letter (BOA), Last 6 months statement (highlight your gift deed transaction).
Speaking on the same subject:

I need to provide POF per the ITA. I have more than enough funds in my Chase account (USA), but because I am currently out of the US, and have no plans to go there anytime soon, they are not able to give me a letter that has the things the IRCC asks for.
At this point planning to send all my 2020 banks statements, a statement of my Chase credit card, showing I have 0 debt, and attaching a chain of email between me and Chase, where it shows that they couldn't help. Also can attach the title of my car, to show further proof of funds.

Any thoughts on this?

GaryChapman VP

Mar 24, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
Hi, can you tell that for a particular NOC how much Job responsibilities should match for OINP ?
100% Job responsibilities do not usually match.
60 - 70% of your responsibilities need to be more or less the same as those outlined in your respective noc code

Jasiko

Jan 6, 2020
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
Listening 8 Reading 8 Writing 7 Speaking 7
Are you guys sure about this... cause am very sure the express entry pages says to update your profiles regularly such as if you get new test scores...
once I was also in the same dilemma, I am sure

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Hey everyone
I got a copy of my medical report, as I asked my the doctor to give me a copy once results were available. Should I upload this PDF or should I upload the page the gave me. The PDF has that same page but with additional information.
Appreciate the help!

aonanuga002

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi Guys,

I want to use my sister to arrange my gift deed covering my pof (wanna source from friends).

My parents are vulnerable and I don't them going to the bank during this period.

How credible is it in the eye of the VO to use sister for gift deed and not parents?

Any experience with this would be helpful

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey ITA aspirants ,
Now the butterflies have actually started fluttering in stomach , the nervousness or excitement for upcoming draw has started showing the effect .
I would request all to share their predictions for upcoming draw so that one can feel lil calm hoping favorable outcomes. TIA

Pavisha

Jul 6, 2020
@max04 From what I've heard, past recipients of an OINP NOI are unfortunately excluded in future draws, so that could be the reason.

Did you keep the same Express Entry profile you had when you received the NOI in February?
do i have to create new profile for ITA also i had not not accepted OINP in june? As in i am eligible for next FSW draw if that matches my CRS or for that also i have to create new profile?

kexepet

Aug 28, 2020
Dear People, need to confirm this.

1) for OINP application, who should the work reference letter be addressed to??
my workplace doesn’t give to whom it may concern.

2) receiving OINP doesn’t stop you from receiving ITA if you meet the CRS score right ?

Sharanm7

Mar 23, 2019
Hey ITA aspirants ,
Now the butterflies have actually started fluttering in stomach , the nervousness or excitement for upcoming draw has started showing the effect .
I would request all to share their predictions for upcoming draw so that one can feel lil calm hoping favorable outcomes. TIA
My prediction - If there are a high number of new profiles in the range 476-480, the score may be 474 or 475. If the the new profiles are less in the range 476-480, then the score may reach 473 with a tie-breaker date dating to the start of this year.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Speaking on the same subject:

I need to provide POF per the ITA. I have more than enough funds in my Chase account (USA), but because I am currently out of the US, and have no plans to go there anytime soon, they are not able to give me a letter that has the things the IRCC asks for.
At this point planning to send all my 2020 banks statements, a statement of my Chase credit card, showing I have 0 debt, and attaching a chain of email between me and Chase, where it shows that they couldn't help. Also can attach the title of my car, to show further proof of funds.

Any thoughts on this?
In this scenario, also provide this POF explanation in the letter of explanation.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hey everyone
I got a copy of my medical report, as I asked my the doctor to give me a copy once results were available. Should I upload this PDF or should I upload the page the gave me. The PDF has that same page but with additional information.
Appreciate the help!
Upload only the copy of e-medicals information sheet that you have received into the medicals placeholder.

Status
Not open for further replies.