+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Where are you applying from? Do you have all other checks complete?

Thanks bud! :) I hope the offices open soon. It's strange to me that they're still closed actually. Since it's appointment-based, it seems really easy for them to make it a secure, sanitary space for COVID. In SA, grocery stores, hair salons, restaurants, and leisure things are all open now. But not VFS centers. Seems odd to me.

That's really good to hear! Thanks for sharing that!
VFS in New York is open and I just went there to do biometrics. Don't understand how they make decisions to open.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
How did you calculate points for CEC 446-449? Do you have any latest pool data?
No calculation made for CEC. Just think that it will go up and stabilize at some point if they do continue alternating draws. People in Canada are now able to get new language test results, which was holding some of them up when the CEC CRS score went to the 430s

Reactions: AirRider

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
VFS in New York is open and I just went there to do biometrics. Don't understand how they make decisions to open.
Approximately, how much time does it past from AOR until getting a request for biometrics? And can someone travel internationally (in this case US) to get them done?

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
Approximately, how much time does it past from AOR until getting a request for biometrics? And can someone travel internationally (in this case US) to get them done?
It depends. Now you might get it from 2-4 weeks but earlier it took 6-7 weeks.
You can do biometrics in another country if you are not subject to the travel ban of that country. The US currently has travel restrictions.

Reactions: BlindGoku

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
08-09-2020
Passport Req..
28-1-2021
The number pnps am seeing now is scary though... I’m just confused

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Nice! How long has it been? What date did you get your AOR? :)
AOR March 20, I called IRCC July 28th because I was worried about RR tagged on my foreign experience (NOC code issue) which I saw from a previous GCMS note. The agent confirmed that the eligibility has passed, same as criminality. I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard of a lot of cases stuck at eligibility RR for months, mine was cleared in about 15days.

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
AOR March 20, I called IRCC July 28th because I was worried about RR tagged on my foreign experience (NOC code issue) which I saw from a previous GCMS note. The agent confirmed that the eligibility has passed, same as criminality. I consider myself lucky because I’ve heard of a lot of cases stuck at eligibility RR for months, mine was cleared in about 15days.
Why do people usually get "eligibility RR"? What triggers that status?

Status
Not open for further replies.