+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020
Guys, I have a doubt while preparing documents for OINP. This is related to my wife's (Primary Applicant) name. Her first name is Aaquibah Nashry and the last name is Mohamed Rauf. The question is in some of her employment letters (i.e appointment letter, salary revision letter etc) the name is addressed as M. R. A. Nashry (which is with initials). In the education transcripts it is mentioned as Mohamed Rauf Aaquibah Nashry (These are same as the passport name) and in the salary slips it is mentioned as Nashry Rauf.

Is this alright as the main names have not changes? Or do I need to provide any additional documents? I hope it is going to be the same for OINP and EE profile.

Appreciate your thoughts and suggestion. TIA :)

mushthaq33

Jun 24, 2020

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019
Wat is the cut off of score for oinp tech draw today? I m at 468 and noc 2172 but did not receive noi message yet. Also is there any profile date to be considered?I just entered into the pool today.
I did not get NOI but has close to 5 yrs experience in 2172 with crs 468. Only thing is I joined the EE pool yesterday. I m confused on y I didn't get. Can anybody explain to me if I m missing something?

Moktan2020

Jul 23, 2020
Hello everyone,
I have been following the threads for PR, but am getting too confused. Please help me out in these questions.
1. Which is the first step- IELTS or WES?
2. Does University directly post the transcript or do we need to post it on their behalf?
3. I have 3 years bachelor degree in science + 1 year Bachelor degree ( B Ed). Will I get points for both?
4. I am consulting an agency, they are saying if I apply now, my profile will be ready by Jan 21. Should I sign up with the agency or is this something I can do it myself. Please guide me.

chemistesa

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017
Is there any update on the IELTS tests in India? Have all the tests been resumed or only computer based tests?

What is the COVID-19 situation? I hope you guys are all safe.

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hello everyone,
I have been following the threads for PR, but am getting too confused. Please help me out in these questions.
1. Which is the first step- IELTS or WES?
2. Does University directly post the transcript or do we need to post it on their behalf?
3. I have 3 years bachelor degree in science + 1 year Bachelor degree ( B Ed). Will I get points for both?
4. I am consulting an agency, they are saying if I apply now, my profile will be ready by Jan 21. Should I sign up with the agency or is this something I can do it myself. Please guide me.
Hey...
I'll try to answer you on basis of my experience...

1.Both can be done in parallel.. First go ahead with WES (Its a time consuming process and will take you easily 3 months seeing the current situation) for your documents approval and parallel give your IELTS exam.
2.We need to request the university to send the documents directly to WES. Plus after receiving the documents to WES they will do again re verification, which is time consuming process. So need to track the status on WES regularly.
3.yes definitely you will get points for both.
4.Don't go to any kind of agency most of them are fraud and its not that difficult process to do by your own.

First check your CRS score and give IELTS then you see where you stand and how much effort need to be done at your end to reach the current CRS cutoff range.

Hope it helps..

Reactions: Rubyred

PG12

Sep 22, 2016
I don't think the score will be that low but fingers crossed.
Hi After OINP tech draw yesterday.
And after the Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream also opened with 1300 applications.
How many nominations are left for this year under OINP ?

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Is there any software tester in the group who got ITA recently...if yes can you pls confirm which noc you choose and please share the job responsibilities mentioned in reference letter too

tuxarc

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Because part of my work experience is not very solidly verifiable (eg. self-employment, letter of experience without detailed duties) should I add as much experience as I can, or only put the ones I consider most solid?

Does the officer examine work periods one by one, so it wouldn't matter if I put as much experience as I can, even if one of them would be rejected for example, since I would still be over the 3 years experience? Or if they would not be able to verify one of them they would reject my application as a whole?

FeedYourMojo

Jun 30, 2020
Has anyone here self-taught French without going to class at all?
How long did it take you and what score did you get after taking the test?
How did you do it?

Uncle Yayo

Jun 16, 2020
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
26-11-2020
AOR Received.