+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

akmh1b

Mar 6, 2018
I hear this radio station and CBC regularly on my way to work. Redfm is a station that caters to South Asian diaspora. You need to see what they say with proper lens. I would wait for CBC and global for corroborated news. Migrant workers have been protesting for last 3-4 weeks for granting them permanent residence and IRCC hasn't done PGP this year. I am not sure the govt can unilaterally modify law to make TRV PR as they lack majority to pass major bills in house and are currently are under pressure due to PM and FM being involved in controversy. Which means to meet the immigration targets if the government tries taking such actions it will not pass the parliament. But since they are conducting CEC and PNP draws regularly they might not want to make major changes to existing immigration system.

Reactions: junro

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
Any chance of all program draw with CRS 471?
Even with two all program draws im August, I highly doubt we will see that cut off next month. If there are all program draws from now until the rest of the year, perhaps in September.

My guess is as good as yours.

Reactions: Sharanm7

nisanthpramod

Jul 22, 2020
My sister is doing her first landing on Aug 4th..Can I update my express entry to claim sibling points on the same day itself in order for chance for.aug 5th draw. Please let me know your view on this.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Any chance of all program draw with CRS 471?
With the current inflow trend of candidates, no chance on August 5th. Reasonable chance on 19th if we go back to fortnightly all program draws. Otherwise, difficult to predict without understanding the frequency planned for all program draws. If it’s once a month, I’d consider October provided inflow remains consistent.

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Guys, any prediction on possible scores for the next draw
Im guessing around 477 -479 or even above if FSW draw is conducted. Bearing in mind that IELTS and TEF exams centres are now open and it will be one month since the last FSW draw was conducted. So there will be an influx of candidates in the pool.

ns317

Aug 29, 2019
Nah it won’t be that high (provided inflow remains consistent). Bear in mind that at least 60% of those who join the pool above 475 are typically PNP or CEC and they were all taken away from the pool in the last draw.

If it’s an all program draw, I think it’ll be 474 or 475 based on the assumptions I’ve made on inflow and FSW percentage of inflow.

Reactions: BlindGoku

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Nah it won’t be that high (provided inflow remains consistent). Bear in mind that at least 60% of those who join the pool above 475 are typically PNP or CEC and they were all taken away from the pool in the last draw.

If it’s an all program draw, I think it’ll be 474 or 475 based on the assumptions I’ve made on inflow and FSW percentage of inflow.
PNP candidates wont be included in CEC draw. So they will take the space of candidates >600 crs. Im at 480 and even im scared of not being selected. lol

BlindGoku

Jul 9, 2020
PNP candidates wont be included in CEC draw. So they will take the space of candidates >600 crs. Im at 480 and even im scared of not being selected. lol
They do CEC + PNP back to back, so yeah they do take out PNPs and CECs virtually at the same time.

IELTS centers are mainly opening in Canada, where majority of people are CEC. Also the VAST majority of FSW candidates come from US and India, both of which have none or extremely limited testing as of now.

Next all program draw should be in the mid 470s

Reactions: iam_ij

iam_ij

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They do CEC + PNP back to back, so yeah they do take out PNPs and CECs virtually at the same time.

IELTS centers are mainly opening in Canada, where majority of people are CEC. Also the VAST majority of FSW candidates come from US and India, both of which have none or extremely limited testing as of now.

Next all program draw should be in the mid 470s
I hope you are right bro! Forever hopeful.

Reactions: BlindGoku
Status
Not open for further replies.